TNA is the Company You (Smarks) Want

Sorry. I didn't realise you made this thread so everyone could agree with you.
Sorry, but is any good going to come from you touching your willy while flaunting Vince McMahon's wealth? Are you actually going to be open to explanations that render comparisons between both companies invalid on anything but a creative level? If the answer to these two questions is no, then why waste anyone's time?

Judging by the haste at which you departed, I'm sure it was going to be exactly the conversation I predicted. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Sorry, but is any good going to come from you touching your willy while flaunting Vince McMahon's wealth? Are you actually going to be open to explanations that render comparisons between both companies invalid on anything but a creative level? If the answer to these two questions is no, then why waste anyone's time?

Judging by the haste at which you departed, I'm sure it was going to be exactly the conversation I predicted. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

So using some semblance of objectivity in a discussion about professional wrestling now equates to "touching your willy while flaunting Vince McMahon's wealth"?

Good lord.

So using some semblance of objectivity in a discussion about professional wrestling now equates to "touching your willy while flaunting Vince McMahon's wealth"?

Good lord.
You think a direct comparison between the financials and ratings of each organization without taking into account the advantages WWE enjoys is serving objectivity?

Good lord.

Are you done murdering this thread with your incompetence yet?

You think a direct comparison between the financials and ratings of each organization without taking into account the advantages WWE enjoys is serving objectivity?

Good lord.

Have I been making direct comparisons between the financial statuses of the companies? Um, no. Have I merely pointed out that Impact Wrestling's ratings aren't as high as the ratings for Raw or SmackDown? Yes.

Have I served objectivity to a higher degree than you and your shitty arguments that are rooted in opinion and nothing more? Yes.

"Impact's ratings are lower, thus WWE is superior" is exactly the simplification I was trying to help you avoid. Yes, we all know the ratings are higher. But that doesn't say as much about superiority as you think. All it says is WWE made a name for itself when there was a demand for this industry and TNA didn't and people are aware it exists. That's literally all it says. You've done a fine job proving nothing except that you're an ass with delusions of intellectualism rather than a real thinker.

"Impact's ratings are lower, thus WWE is superior" is exactly the simplification I was trying to help you avoid. Yes, we all know the ratings are higher. But that doesn't say as much about superiority as you think. All it says is WWE made a name for itself when there was a demand for this industry and TNA didn't and people are aware it exists. That's literally all it says. You've done a fine job proving nothing except that you're an ass with delusions of intellectualism rather than a real thinker.

Austin Aries said something during his Sacrifice promo towards Bully Ray, you reminded me of:

"You think bigger is better, I say better-is-better!"

I'm touched to be able to remind you of one of the best rising stars in wrestling today.

"Impact's ratings are lower, thus WWE is superior" is exactly the simplification I was trying to help you avoid.

But, alas, it is a simplification that holds more water than anything you've written in defence of TNA. "Impact's ratings aren't as high as Raw or SmackDown" is pretty valid reasoning in this argument. "Joey Ryan was on Impact" is not.

Yes, we all know the ratings are higher. But that doesn't say as much about superiority as you think. All it says is WWE made a name for itself when there was a demand for this industry and TNA didn't and people are aware it exists. That's literally all it says.

Ah, so people aren't aware of TNA? Despite being aired on a channel that is broadcast to 99 out of 115 million households in the US? Despite three of the most well-known wrestlers in history being on it's roster? Despite it's increased mainstream attention? People are aware of it's existence, and people don't care.

You've done a fine job proving nothing except that you're an ass with delusions of intellectualism rather than a real thinker.

And all you've done is prove that you like to make sweeping statements with no interest in backing them up with facts.

Ah, so people aren't aware of TNA? Despite being aired on a channel that is broadcast to 99 out of 115 million households in the US? Despite three of the most well-known wrestlers in history being on it's roster? Despite it's increased mainstream attention? People are aware of it's existence, and people don't care.
Sounds like Mr Objectivity wants to speculate. Well go right ahead. Start by telling of your intimate knowledge of the major programs on every channel of your cable package.

And all you've done is prove that you like to make sweeping statements with no interest in backing them up with facts.
The fact that you walked into this thinking it was one of those threads is asinine. Does this look like a "let's discuss the things from a business standpoint" thread? Does this look like the discussion anyone was having? Are you this much of an out-of-place buzz kill at parties?

A little something,

The Impact where they had Angle vs Joe, was a regular match with the winner going onto next week as a part of who will face Roode and shit. I loved how TNA showcased the history between these two guys and made it worth caring for. Amazing. I was damn damn impressed by that.

Little things go a long way.

Ye, thats right ladies ;)

- All of the backstage segments on Thursday's Impact were unscripted and none of the verbiage was given to the talents beforehand. They knew where they were going and were basically told to treat it as a serious situation. There are a lot more plans to let the talents speak in their own words and not tightly script them going forward. The feeling is that it will accentuate the wrestlers and differentiate TNA's product from WWE's.
Bless them. :)

tna has been damn good tv since bound for glory I reckon, Roode and Storm rising as singles stars and Immortal going the way of the dodo has made me rather watch it on a weekly basis than raw or smackdown.

I decided to watch TNA this week, not really sure why i didn't watch it before maybe i just kept forgetting it was on. Anyways i gave it a chance this week and was very impressed, id even go as far as to say im looking forward to impact more then raw next week.

Enjoying it thus far. One bone to pick - SoCal Val advertising the Maximum Impact V Tour.

"You! Yeah, you. You've got a quiet, raspy voice, zero charisma, and little acting ability. Fancy doing a TV spot?"

A second bone to pick - those fans singing along to RVD's theme music don't seem very enthusiastic. I'd have punctured my shoulders with my thumbs and have to be stretchered out.

I found it kinda... boring. It was probably the migraines I've been having the past couple of days, but the episode felt kinda off and dull at times.

Nepotism is an ugly thing. I just think people make far too much of that particular problem. He's essentially just some undercard guy.

That sounded like a backhanded way of complimenting Hogan for selling like he's Don West. If only he sold like that for his in-ring adversaries, brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back