Crocker do you watch the NFL? **Steakhouse Wrestling**

If John Cena were a football player, how many Super Bowls would he have won by now?
Thats easy, it's 4 Superbowls. Because Cenas equivalent in NFL is Tom Brady. Always loses until last minutes when he magicly gets back and win(or when cheating bastard Belichick cheats to win). Its equivalent of Cenas kicking out at two and how Mcmahon alays gives Championships to him. :icon_mrgreen:

He's too busy furiously playing five on one to his life size Cena Fathead to answer your plebian questions.

No I don't have the time to watch football. Nowadays I am simply too busy chasing girls to Waste time on television and lame forums

No I don't have the time to watch football. Nowadays I am simply too busy chasing girls to Waste time on television and lame forums

chris-hansen-200x300.jpg

Why you chasing girls for? What's so good about being busy in that?

I highly doubt that's actually what he's doing, given how his definition of "I am never coming back" means "I will be logging back in within a week".

That is what I am doing.. I don't have any more times to argue with random people on the internet anymore. I would rather be getting multiple girls and having a drink with them

You guys have to remember that Crocker is the 154th incarnation of Jackiz Kirey. He's been running circles around this forum for nearly 5 years. Maybe he is growing up.

I don't like how you have your arm around these girls on IG Crocker. You abusive? Fuck it I'm gonna check your Twitter out.

That is what I am doing.. I don't have any more times to argue with random people on the internet anymore. I would rather be getting multiple girls and having a drink with them

You're doing none of that, you fucking loser. You have told so many lies you can't even keep them straight anymore.

I guarantee everybody that knows you IRL is disappointed in you.

In English he's saying "partying with girls on Instagram".... but we all know that's not what he's really saying. Time for an English to Crocker translation lesson.

English: I am never coming back to this forum.

Crocker: I have no life and will be back very soon!

English: I'm partying with girls on Instagram

Crocker: I found a girl I think is pretty so I'm reading her profile looking for stuff to PM her about so I can pretend we have it in common. Then I'll look at all her friends' profiles and do the same to them. Then I'll tell her to go sign up for Reddit because they have a "Reading Profiles Of Strangers On Instagram" Sub-Reddit.

I wish I could make a joke about how no one getting laid goes to a wrestling site to brag about it, but this whole Crocker and his alts thing has gotten sad. He isn't here to act right. He's here for attention and he is getting it. No, he won't be as entertaining as LBK, Bill Lesnar, or Jstrike and it's time we all gave up on trying to make him interesting.

He started a thread about Cena being a bad role model because he smokes off screen. Seriously. Think about how badly he is grasping at straws to be justified. He ain't worth it. Time to let him go and wait for the next contestants and pray he's better than alt fuckboy.

I'm with you Spidey, but after voicing my confusion a few days ago, I reasoned that if he's having fun and they're having fun, then neither side is really pulling one over on the other. I assume the staff just realizes that he won't go away and have stopped trying to block him.

It went from the NFL to partying with multiple women and drinking with them. I would say that's pretty much a strikeout as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back