create your own wrestling company

EADESER

Dark Match Winner
if you had the money and tv deals like tna and wwe to start your own company to go head to head with tna and wwe what would you do.

You can pick 15 stars from wwe and 15 from tna { and that includes commentators and g.ms} to start your company who would you pick and why?

ALSO DONT PICK SUPERSTARS THAT YOU KNOW WOULDNT JUMP TO ANOTHER COMPANY E.G TAKER, HHH. BUT PICK STARS YOUR SURE WOULD JUMP

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

ZACH RYDER. IM SURE HE WOULD JUMP AND HE IS A FUTURE STAR

TED DIBIASE. I GUESS HE IS 50/50 BUT I THINK HE WOULD JUMP WITH THE RIGHT DEAL. I ALSO THINK HE COULD BE A STAR

REY MYSTERIO. I KNOW THIS WOULD BE HARD BUT IVE HEARD A FEW TIMES MYSTERIO WAS TEMPTED TO LEAVE WWE AND GO TO MEXICO SO I THINK IF YOU OFFERED HIM A GOOD DEAL YOU COULD SIGN HIM. HE IS A BIG NAME AND GOOD IN RING SO HE WOULD BE A GOOD ADDITION.

BETH PHOENIX. DONT SEE WHY SHE WOULDNT JUMP AS WWE DO NOTHING WITH HER. I WOULD MAKE BET ONE OF THE MAIN STARS OF THE WOMENS DIVISION

CHRIS MASTERS. THIS GUY SHOULD HAVE BEEN A STAR WHEN HE DEBUTED.

CHRISTIAN. ITS A LONG SHOT BUT HE HAS JUMPED BEFORE AND HE HAS WON THE WORLD TITLE 2 TIMES NOW SO NOTHING LEFT TO PROVE SO COULD MAKE HIM A BIGGER STAR.

CM PUNK. IF YOU GAVE THIS GUY THE DEAL HE WANTED IM SURE YOU COULD PERSUADE HIM TO SIGN

DANIEL BRYAN. HE WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION AND IMAGINE HIS MATCHES WITH ANGLE

HUSKY HARRIS. I LIKE THIS GUY I SEE SOMETHING IN HIM

MELINA. I THINK SHE IS GOOD IN RING AND MIC

NATALYA NEIDHART ALSO A GOOD ADDITION TO WOMENS DIVISION

KHARMA. WOULD LOVE TO SIGN KHARMA.

JOEY STYLES. WOULD LOVE TO BRING HIM BACK AS A COMMENTATOR.

KEVIN NASH. COMMENTATOR I THINK HE WOULD BE A REALLY GOOD COMMENTATOR.

CHRIS JERICHO. ANOTHER GREAT ADDITION TO THE ROSTER AND HAS STAR POWER.

KURT ANGLE. I SURE IF YOU GAVE HIM THE RIGHT DEAL HE WOULD JUMP. I WOULD LOVE KURT ANGLE HE IS A BIG NAME AND CAN STILL GO AND MAKE NEW STARS.

SAMOA JOE. WOULD MAKE HIM A HUG STAR

BEER MONEY. I THINK THEY WOULD JUMP WITH THE RIGHT DEAL

RVD. SAME AS BEER MONEY

MR ANDERSON. HE DOESNT SEEM BOTHERED ANYMORE SO OFFER HIM A GOOD DEAL AND I THINK YOU COULD GET HIM

MATT HARDY. NAME RECOGNITION AND DECENT WORKER.

JEFF HARDY. AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN TNA I THINK HE WOULD SIGN

POPE. THEY HAVE RECKED HIS CARRER AND HE IS REALLY GOOD

ALEX SHELLEY. WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION

CHRIS SABIN. SAME AS ALEX

TAZZ. THINK HE WOULD BE MORE ENTERTAINING WITH NASH AND STYLES AT HIS SIDE

MICKIE JAMES. I CONSIDER HER IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS TRISH AND LITA

ANGELINA LOVE. ANOTHER GOOD ADDITION TO WOMENS DIVISION

VELVET SKY. SHE ISNT JUS EYE CANDY SHES GOOD ON THE MIC AND OKAY IN THE RING

TARA. MAYBE A LITTLE OLD BUT STILL CAN GO

ODB. GOOD ADDITION

Interesting idea, I think I'd go for a lot of younger, less established guys:

WWE:
1) Alex Riley - Great upside here, he can work as a heel well, and he's not doing a bad job as a face. Could be one of the top stars.

2) Dolph Ziggler - One of my favourite WWE stars, he'd be near the top of the card.

3) Drew McIntyre - Good intensity shown at some points, he could be a good addition for the midcard maybe with possibility of heading upwards.

4) Goldust - A good veteran, can still go in the ring, can be used to get some of the younger guys over.

5) John Morrison - Definitely one of the guys at the top of my card, great in ring, getting better of the mic. Definite pick here.

6) Mason Ryan - Every company needs a super-strong guy.

7) The Miz - Another of the top guys in my company. One of my favourite heels in recent history, he'd possibly be the "guy" in my company.

8) Skip Sheffield - Great intensity in the ring, could potential.

9) Cody Rhodes - Great in the ring, definitely someone i'd bring over.

10) Daniel Bryan - Would get a nice push from me.

11) Ted DiBiase - Potentially reform a team with Cody Rhodes, or get a nice push otherwise, definite mid-card title reign.

12) Sheamus - One of the more interesting new top guys over the past few years.

13) Wade Barrett - Another one of the more interesting guys, some kind of alliance between McIntyre/Sheamus/Barrett might work out nicely.

14) Natalya - Great in ring worker, would be one of my flagship women's performers.

15) Gail Kim - Great in ring worker, one of the top performers.

TNA:

1) Bobby Roode - He has everything, could be the next breakout star in wrestling.

2 & 3) Shelley and Sabin - Start to rebuild the tag team division.

4 & 5) Douglas Williams & Brutus Magnus - Two great competitors both individually, and combined.

6) Kurt Angle - I think he'd jump ship quite easily, and he's one of the best all-rounders in the industry, a great guy to help get over new talent before he retires.

7) Matt Morgan - A great competitor, with the right build he could be a monster face.

8) Crimson - If given the right push and a bit of mic time he could be a great mid-card guy.

9) James Storm - Can see a great feud with Bobby Roode, potentially over the world title, if not Beer Money would be a fantastic addition.

10) Kazarian - Solid mid-card guy, would be a face in and around the mid-card title hunt.

11) Madison Rayne - Not a bad in-ring worker, good character, would be a nice filler for the Divas division.

12) ODB - Great intensity and in ring talent. I think she'd be a fantastic addition.

13) Tara - A good veteran Diva for getting the younger competitors over.

14) Taz - I'd use him as a manager for someone, maybe someone like Daniel Bryan.

15) Bully Ray - He's had some solid interactions since he's become a singles heel, and I could see him near the top of the card, in a Jericho kind of position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back