Create your own 2010 mock WWE draft

Raw:

christian:he would suit raw because he wrestles the raw way solid but not spectaculaur and,but the key reason is he is entertaining/charismatic (basis of raw)

undertaker:because raw is the a show star power show,there is no bigger a star/star power than undertaker,this will also give younger wrestlers a chance

r truth:because he is the only one(bar jericho)who can put orton in his place when it comes to mic time,i think orton's character(not the person)comes of a little racist so this could be a huge feud,white schizo vs black thug.

smackdown:

kofi kingston:new,feud new blood,has that fast paced,athletic,smackdown feel to him,and IMO,is the closest show he could get to being a world title holder.

evan bourne:same fast paced athletic style as kofi,plus could hide his weakness in mic skills,as smackdown is more wrestling focused than segment focused.

shelton:i know he was there not to long ago,but with all the athletic guys being there,shelton must as well he could be the 'veteran'of the high fliers.

ecw:

john cena:send him to ecw make it exreme again,and cena will not be as bland, and be in his element(no rules no dq)which i feel he will excel's in.

cm punk:the unoffical ecw original,he and john cena would make the extreme ecw the place to watch,punk has that look of a hardcore guy,and in your face in ring style,made for him.

mvp:make him a tweener,but with a 'take it to the streets im from the hood' gimmick who will be at home beating somebody with a weapon,a feud with these three would be awesome.

RAW:

1) Kane- He can feud with MVP, Henry, Swagger, etc. and put them over pretty easily. Also, I don't like how his pyro is red on the "blue" show, Smackdown!.

2) Undertaker- He really should always be on the same show as Kane, and he hsn't been on RAW for a while. They need some new main eventers, too.

3) Kozlov- I know how much he sucks, but when he was on Smackdown!, he wasn't as bad. When he was main eventing with Undertaker, he looked pretty strong. On RAW, he can even form a tag team with Sheamus and feud with DX. Or he could just job to the larger guys like Swagger and Henry.

4) Regal- He has too much talent to be on ECW. Even if he isn't a wrestler, he could be a manager for someone like Sheamus. Or he could even be the RAW GM for a while.

Smackdown!:

1) The Miz: I just like seeing the US title on Smackdown!, the B show, because it is less prestigious than the IC title. Plus, he could have an interesting feud with Rey.

2) Ted DiBiase Jr.: We all know he is expected ot have a face turn sometime soon, and after having a match or three against Cody/Randy, he should move to Smackdown! for more competition.

3) Ezekiel Jackson: He has some talent, and can be used as an upper midcarder or midcarder. He can have some interesting matches with Batista if used correctly.

4) Hurricane: He is not being used correctly on ECW. Gregory Helms has a lot of talent, and should be used as a midcarder, and can feud with people like Jericho and CM Punk.

ECW:

1) Charlie Haas: He needs to be repackaged and he has to be on the same show as Shelton Benjamin.

2) Jimmy Wang Yang: He needs to be repackaged.

3) Fu Naki: He needs to be repackaged. I'd like to see him and Yang feud with Baretta and Croft.

4) Chavo: He needs to be repackaged.

5) Evan Bourne: He has a lot of potential, and if he wins the ECW title, he can call himself a former world champion. Also, he just belongs on ECW.

6) Slam Master J: Either repackage him or release him, same with 7&8) Cryme Tyme.

I know this isn't the right thread, but I thought Fu Naki got released a long time ago.

Draft 2010:

Raw

Christian: Well this has to be done. Make him lose his belt to Regal, then send him over.

Chris Jericho: Everyone say's he need's to be re-united with Christian and so do I.

Undertaker: How long has the "Deadman" been on Smackdown. Switch thing's up and have him on Raw.

Drew McIntyre: Wonder's for what he could do on Raw. Especially with the IC title back on Raw.

Smackdown

Randy Orton: As much as I love him on Raw, I think putting him back on Smackdown would be a choice move.

Shawn Michaels: Last year I thought it was going to happen, this year it better. He would make Smackdown way better.

Sheamus: I now take him as a Main-Eventer, and putting him on Smackdown would help, possible fued with Batista.

Zack Ryder: His talent is going to waste in ECW, put him on Smackdown.

Whoever the US Champ is: I want Miz to stay on Raw cause he's AWESOME!!

ECW

The Great Khali: Him as a World Champion on ECW may not go well, so bring back another title for ECW and put him in the runnings.

Finlay: There's not much going for the "Belfast Brawler"

Mike Knox: Same as Finlay.

Carlito: Well he's good, but being used poorley.

Management
Matt Striker: Move him to Raw, he's now the face of Announcing.
Michael Cole: Move him back to Samckdown, he's so annoying.

Cool thread, I always love doing these. Here's mine..........

Raw:

Chris Jericho: Just to further the storyline, This can be played out as 'The only way he can get back on Raw'

Batista: He's boring on Smackdown, Plus he has some unfinished business with Randy Orton to attend to.

Vladimir Kozlov: He would be a great addition to Raw's middle card. Plus, The midcard needs a big-man other than Big Show

Hart Dynasty: Yes this would be 2 draft picks. I would bring them over just so they can stop having matches with Cryme Time.

Smackdown

Christian: For pete's sake, get this guy off of ECW. Put him onto Smackdown, give him a main-event push, and even reunite Edge and Christian.

Chris Masters: Before he left, he was on Smackdown. I feel that he has a better opportunity to showcase his talent on Smackdown. Quite frankly, he is a waste of space on Raw.

Kofi Kingston: When his feud with Orton is over, move him over to Smackdown to feud with fresh faces.

Evan Bourne: Same as Kofi, except try to put him as an upper mid-carder

Yoshi Tatsu: Just because he is wasting his talent on ECW

Ezekiel Jackson: He needs to branch out now that he has more experience in the wrestling world

ECW

Kane: Waste of space on Smackdown. If he only wants to be used to put over young talent, put him back on ECW.

Carlito: With the right push, he can take the spot of Christian.

RAW:

Undertaker- like said before its been so long since he's been on RAW he needs something fresh a new gimmick possibly american badass and new fresh feuds with Triple H, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels etc

Edge- bring him back to RAW as a face to be the top one on the show

Vladamir Kozlov- have him dominate the mid card division and be US champ

Eric Escobar- something new

Dolph Ziggler- just cuz

The Hart Dynasty- these guys have lots of potential. i would love to see them battle it out with DX and LEGACY eventually moving up to the tag titles. and also have melina take over as top heel diva

SMACKDOWN!

John Cena- same as the undertaker. hes been on raw forever and he needs some freshness in feuds.

Christian- have him drop the title to Zeke at the Rumble. try to retain it all the way to WrestleMania with no success but without him losing credibility then have him be a main eventer on SD feuding with jericho

Jack Swagger- refreshen him hes getting burried on raw he needs to be up in the high mid card on SD.

The Hurricane (back as Gregory Helms)- have him and matt form a team to do something with them to keep them fresh

eve, katie lea, jillian

ECW

MVP- top face on ECW taking over for Christian feuding with zeke, carlito, vance archer

Carlito- main evnt heel

Chavo Guerero- main event face give him the viva la raza gimmick that eddie had chavo is great stop making him a joke. heck even give him rosa mendes as a valet to boost her status and help her out

Charlie Haas- repackage as a heel mid card

Funaki & Jimmy Wang (give them a matching gimmick) maybe can help booost Yoshi

Maria- love her but she sucks at wrestling she can be eye candy for the show

Vickie Guerrero- GM tiffany can be booted down to just plain diva

*side note* they should really have a mid card title on ECW like the TV TITLE yeah i know its only one hour but because its the TV title they can use SUPERSTARS to defend it on as well. it just gives some of the other guys who are not main event status to push them up the ladder.

Raw
Christian because the time is now for Captain Charisma to make his return to the forefront of the WWE and the reason for the timing is the potential war attempt by TNA.

Chris Jericho because after Mania against Edge, he's got nothing on Smackdown and he's on Raw NON-STOP anyway.

The Undertaker because he needs one last run on Raw before retiring from the 'E, which could come at any time.

Batista because he could help Raw tremendously if they turn Jericho face after Mania.

Smackdown
Randy Orton because he needs a new place to battle at. He needs to stop feuding with Trips, Cena, Michaels, and any other veteran Main Eventers.

Chris Masters because Smackdown is a good fit for him to try and fight up to the Main Event without being lost in Comedy Segments.

Jack Swagger because he could easily prove himself with a run at the Intercontinental Championship. Winning the IC title might just boost his career.

Chavo Guererro because he needs to get away from Hornswoggle and any other potential career killing comedy bits.

ECW

Primo because he needs to go to a brand where he won't be lost in confusion. He goes here and he might just get a boost to Mid-Card instead of jobbing on Raw.

Charlie Hass because he needs to rework his career. He gets a good gimmick and he might just be back on Raw or Smackdown after a year.

Ted DeBiase because he needs a place to start out on his own after Mania if he faces Orton. ECW is a good place, though the potential changes might not be of much help.

RAW:
Hart Dynasty - It's time they got a decent push on WWE's main show, but mainly so Natalya can win the Divas Championship
John Morrison - He could make a great addition to the main event scene
The Undertaker - I know SmackDown is his show but he needs a change
Chris Jericho - This way he would have a reason to be on RAW
Drew McIntyre - I think he could do well on RAW and feud with the likes of Kofi and MVP

SmackDown:
Christian - I want to see him team with Edge again and feud with DX
John Cena - Get him away from Orton and give him a proper feud with CM Punk
Jack Swagger - RAW doesn't seem to suit him
Ted DiBiase - If WWE want to push him he would have a better chance on SmackDown
Gail Kim - SmackDown is in desperate need of more face divas

ECW:
Matt Hardy - He seemed to get a better push on ECW, rather than being buried by his opponents
Dolph Ziggler - I think that ECW would be better for him to build him up more
Charlie Haas - He can't possibly get used any worse than he is now

Raw:
Christian: time for the instant classic to get his big push as either a top babyface or even heel on the flagship show
CM Punk: Raw is in need of top heels, and CM Punk and his SES, could easily become the TOP heel and heel stable on Raw
Chris Jericho: He deserves to be on the top show, although i would like to see him return as a face, because his heel run has slowly began to get old.
Yoshi Tatsu: Strangely gets a good reaction anywhere he goes, i would like to see how he used on the A-show
Jim Ross: Time to get Michael Cole off of RAW lol

Smackdown:
Triple H: because i cant stand him on RAW, and he could only benefit smackdown who does not have many main event quality wrestlers.
Ted Dibiase: Time for Legacy to split up and for each member to go there own way
Ezekiel Jackson: Seperate him from William Regal, and continue to bring him along as a monster
Jack Swagger: Because Raw was almost the worst possible career decision they have made for him, im sure that Hayes will find something for him
MVP: he was great on Smackdown, and floundered on Raw, time to move him back to his real home

ECW/NXT
Carlito: he honestly has alot of talent, and seems like he will never be used on Raw or Smackdown as a great talent
Chris Masters: bring him along as a monster on ECW, like he was when he first started wrstling on RAW

Charlie Haas: He could wrestle on ECW as what Tommy Dreamer did for so long, and maybe get a decent push, who knows, maybe a team up with Shelton against Croft and Barretta
Matt Hardy: He just needs to get being punished for others decisions
Cody Rhodes: I dont see him getting much time on Raw when legacy is split, so this would be a great move for him

RAW Undertaker,Brock lesnar,john morrison,rey mysterio,sheamus,Edge,Batista,John cena, RVD,eddie g,bret hart,
SMACKDOWN!! Randy orton,Jack swagger,ted dibase,cody rhods,cm punk,the miz,chris jerico,Kane,Big show,
NXT sting,sabu,mick fooly,wade barret,hulk hogan,the rock,goldburg,MVP,Jeff Hardy,Matt hardy,christain

UFC could use cm punk he has some awsome mma skills and plus i want him off WWE he gives me the shits!! and WTH!! IS BROCK LESNAR DOING IN UFC I WANT HIM BACK IN WWE!!!!! so i would like to see a trade betwen brock lesnar and cm punk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back