Create your own 2010 mock WWE draft

MVs Prodigy

Dark Match Winner
MODERATOR COMMENTS (Lord Sidious)

Please construct your threads in a format similar to MV's Prodigy. State the Brand, then list the people underneath you would draft AND WHY. How would they benefit going to a new show. People don't want to see paragraphs in a thread of this nature. Structure it by BRAND, list the names and WHY for each name, and continue from there. Please DO NOT use paragraphs.

We need to see an actual draft of Superstars. At least 5 stars minimum going to Raw, 5 stars minimum going to Smackdown, and ECW at least getting one star. I don't want to see people list one or two names that they feel should switch brands. That defeats the purpose. Make it feel like it is a real draft.

I know its a little early and we still have a few months left but I want to know how the WWE could spice things up in the draft. Here please state all the draft picks and how they will be used when going to the brand

Raw

Christian: I want Christain to get off of ECW, he has awesome talent and when on TNA he showed he can headline a show. If he goes to Raw have him win the MIITB then cash it in to become the WWE champ.
CM Punk
He is doing great on SD and what they are doing with him now upsets me. Stop his new midcard gimmick send him to RAW to freshen things up.
Edge
Maybe if healthy have him win the Rumble, then win at Mania. If back after mania have him feud w/ Jericho then moved to RAW when the draft occurs.

ECW

Carlito
I want to see how he could work as th face of a brand, and ECW would gice him the perfect chance. He is great in the ring, maybe not give him the title but have him feud for it, now thats cool.
MVP
I hate how he is being used on RAW, I hate him as a face period. Move him to ECW and turn him heel. Make him champion, and it will show how he could be main event talent when not being used as a face.
Khali
If khali returns to the ring have him go to ECW. Have him dominate the roster there then have him get beat to push someone over. Because I dont see him getting a World Heavyweight title reign again any time soon. So give him the ECW belt.
Rey Mysterio
Some of you may disagree but just as Khali I dont see him getting a WHC title reign or shot anytime soon. Have him go to ECW for a year and refurbish his career as a main eventer.

Smackdown

Sheamus
I believe Sheamus would do better on SD because it usually produces talent way better than RAW, have him midcard first though then get a push by beating down Taker or Kane.
William Regal
Regal has above average skills in the ring, and before his suspension on RAW he was getting a huge push by becoming king in the ring. Now move him to SD to become an uppermid carder by becoming IC champ or have him form a tag team and challenge for the titles.
HBK
Here is another one that I know alot of you will disagree with. But HBK on RAW = no title reign again, but on SD I believe he could become the main champion once again.

I know you guys have your own opinions, so please voice them. Explain how you think the mock draft should go.

My Picks

RAW
Zack Ryder- His talent is being wasted on ECW and would fit good in midcard.
CM Punk-Would bring someone entertaining to Raw
Undertaker-If WWE does decide to bring back the American Badass it would fit better on Raw
Matt Hardy-Is doing shit all but gets a pop and would put over the miz, kofi, etc. and the rest of the midcard

ECW

First i would like to say that WWE should bring back the Cruiserweight title and take it to ECW so every brand has a second title and all the cruiserweights doing shit all well get a chance.

Now to the actual drafts

Jimmy Wang Yang- all cruiserweights should go to ECW
MVP- Has to go backto ECW and get back over with the fans
Mark Henry- either has to be released or put on ECW
Finlay- Jobbing on Smackdown needs to go back to ECW and re-invent the belfast brawler.
Chavo- chavo is a very good cruiserweight champion
Hornswoggle- Because hes wasting valuble time on Raw!!!!!
All cruiserweight (Including Rey because he is doing shit all and practically jobbing to batista.)

Smackdown
Christian-OK the way i see this is when edge comes back he is definately going to have a rivalry with Y2J and if he is still with the big show the numbers game will be to much and who will come to his aid.. his kayfabe brother= Storyline
John Cena- He has been in Raw for 5 years and becoming stale (more stale) requires a change of scenery
Sheamus- Smackdown just seems like a better place for the celtic warrior
Jack Swagger- his talents are completely being wasted and WWE can not afford that to happen i think he should lose the all american american gimmick and come to Smackdown with a better gimmick and do what they di with sheamus , make him go undefeated and then have him win a no. 1 contender match like sheamus by letting him go over cena or someone like that if morrison is not champ.
Carlito- Again he would be a better fit and i think he should have a rivalry with Morrison.

First, HBK does not want to be champion. Lol.

Now, for my draft picks. Normally there would be about 15 picks, including the supplemental picks. So, im going to choose 15 C=

RAW

Teddy Long
A bad pick, but once the whole guest host crap is over, RAW would need a host, and why not Teddy? He's good! And when he leaves Smackdown! Vickie can become the GM once again and wreck havoc on smackdown! I find it funny when she comes out and the fans boos her and she screams EXCUSE ME!!! And when she screams you can almost not understand her! LOL!

Chris Jericho
He is the best at what he does! And i hope him and big show retains the tag championship for a while, and at the draft he goes to RAW! and be a real tag team, i mean Big show at raw and Y2j at smackdown, wtf? How can you team up liddat? I know being the unified champion allows you to appear on any brand, but still... And i hope they would shape up RAW's Tag division!!

The Hurricane/ Gregory helms
I doubt this hero would ever become a world champion, but he would be a good united states champion! He's quite good in the ring and is decent on the mic!

The Hart dynasty! [ 3 picks for this]
They are a great tag team and should really be given the chance to get a push! Once at Raw, they can say that they never liked legacy and start a feud with them and get some high profile match with them, maybe bring in chris jericho and bigshow and make it a triple threat tag team no holds barred match for the unified championship! Now wont it be a good match!

ECW
Since ECW is going to be more of a development brand, I will choose more youngsters C=

Primo
He is decent in the ring, but quite bad on the mic, but if he is given more on-air time, he would improve a lot! And going to ECW would definitely increase his chances of at least getting a match every week on TV.

Carlito
He spits in the face, of people who do not wanna be cool! This fella, is like another primo, except he has great mic skills, and he can help himself and his brother by having another feud with him and maybe escalating to an I-QUIT match! Now wont that be cool?

Eric Escobar
Hes actually quite good, even though he just recently appeared, and letting him hold the ecw championship for a while would do his career wonders!

Dolph Ziggler
ATM i dun see him anywhere, maybe he is injured or something, but anyway, he is good in ring but terrible on the mic! Going to ecw may give him more on-air time to practice his mic skills and when ready, he can go and feud for the ecw championship.

Finlay
Hes a GREAT performer, and i can only recall him being the US champion this past few years, and at ecw,not only can he OWN the brand, he can also help push the younger wrestlers and prepare them for RAW or Smackdown!

Smackdown!

Christian
OMG! Vince you idiot, you may hate christian for going to TNA, but he is an EXCELLENT performer! And coming to Smackdown!, he can team with Edge(who is most probably turning face when coming back from injury) or feud for the World championship! I can see him main eventing WrestleMania 27 with The Undertaker!

Jack Swagger
For me, i think he is great in ring, and quite decent on mic, and going SmackDown! can increase his opportunities.

Evan Bourne
Same as Jack Swagger, but his mic skills suck. If he can brush up on it, on smackdown!, he can be under rey mysterio's wing and then betray him and get some good matches with rey and get into the upper midcard/main event status.

Sheamus
His quite good, except he needs a tan. He can draft to smackdown and say that he has destroyed ECW and RAW and its Smackdown!'s turn, and maybe The great khali can come out and chop his head!

Money in the bank~ switching brands for the world championship
John Morrison : I think that once he drops the IC Championship he's going to get a gradual push (winning more matches, etc etc.) And go on to wrestlemania and become Mr MITB, and cash it in on Raw's champion!

Well, thats all of my picks, comments? C=

ECW

Carlito
I want to see how he could work as th face of a brand, and ECW would gice him the perfect chance. He is great in the ring, maybe not give him the title but have him feud for it, now thats cool.
MVP
I hate how he is being used on RAW, I hate him as a face period. Move him to ECW and turn him heel. Make him champion, and it will show how he could be main event talent when not being used as a face.
Khali
If khali returns to the ring have him go to ECW. Have him dominate the roster there then have him get beat to push someone over. Because I dont see him getting a World Heavyweight title reign again any time soon. So give him the ECW belt.
Rey Mysterio
Some of you may disagree but just as Khali I dont see him getting a WHC title reign or shot anytime soon. Have him go to ECW for a year and refurbish his career as a main eventer.

Whoa..with your draft it sounds like ECW is going to be the show to watch..not going to happen. Remember last year? ECW got 1 pick. Beside Rey Mysterio is a main eventer on Smackdown, no need to downgrade him. Khali didnt work out to well in ECW his first time, the last thing ECW needs is another big man, And as much as i love the idea of Carlito on ECW i dont think it will happen because he will either get misused on the worst show or unimportant; i doubt he will be given the ECW title due to the issues he has with the higherups

RAW -

Christian - he needs RAW just as much as RAW needs him. However i will say that in the even that WWE wants him as a heel (i doubt it) he should move to Smackdown to take over for...

Edge - Just to freshen things up a bit. If its not by way of the draft maybe he will be back in time for the rumble, win it and challenge the WWE champ as a face?

John Morrison - I know this is definitely more wishful thinking. Perhaps he turns heel again and starts a very promising program with HBK..either that or he just becomes another midcard victim to Super Cena

Matt Hardy - seriously what has become of him? he is given pushes for a little while then burried for and equal amount of time. put him on raw and establish him as an upper midcarder.

Smackdown -

dare i say..

John Cena - ok hear me out. I know Cena is important to RAW, but he is serioisly stale. almost as stale as Smackdown's main event. yes, worse then RAW..Undertaker seems to only win when there is nobody else left. Have Cena be the face and have fueds with Batista, Jericho, and even to help younger guys out.

Kofi Kingston - just seems like a good move. He is more suited for Smackdown, seeing as this is usually a good place to get young guys in the main event and have them taken seriously without it being too much of a risk

Evan Bourne - he is literally wasting away on RAW..he is incredibly talented and needs a show..i say make him intercontinental champion one day..as for RAW's midcarders..turn someone face

Hurricane Helms - seriously what is there for this character on ECW..have him and Bourne start the motion to bring back the Cruiserweight title

ECW -

Chris Masters - have he go to ECW where he can actually be taken seriously for his wrestling instead of his manboob dancing ability. he can be so overpowering in the ring, kind of like a white Bobby Lashely.

Chavo Guerrero - he is one of the most underrated wrestlers in WWE in my opinion. he can do alot in the ring when given a chance and i think he could do well as ECW champ, as i did not like how they handled his last run

Raw:

Undertaker - i know he likes the easier smackdown schedule, but if the dead man is going to have one last ride into the sunset, he might as well go out on a high note.

Jericho- he didn't come out of retirement to be on the B show.

Kane- pretty much a guess because it seems like he switches at every draft.....plus what would any show be with just ONE of the bros. of destruction??

Edge- He ain't comin back to a pre taped show

Jim Ross- ***IF*** he comes back, like the undertaker, he deserves one last run in the sun.

Christian- i think he's been in the doghouse long enough. And something about 'christian' just makes me think Raw and not Smackdown

SMACKDOWN:

Jack Swagger- is over on Raw, but not used. Smackdown seems to be where mid carders go to be elevated. Welcome....Jack Swagger

John Cena- frankly, i'm just tired of seeing/hearing him on Raw. Time for him to go to a show that tells me when he's going to be on the air 2 days in advance.

Ted DiBiase- legacy will split. And...see comments about Jack Swagger

Sheamus- just have a feeling he's not going to last on Raw

Evan Bourne- he's just not Raw material. Entertaining? Yes. Main event? Um.....no, not on Raw at least.

EC Dub

To be honest: who cares? It's minor league now. No major talent will go there.

MAYBE Rey Mysterio, because he's done in the main events of the big 2 and he could work well with the young guys on ECW.

Other than that....any young guy who gets a brief tv spot from here to April is fair game for ECW

Raw:

CM Punk - Punk would be something very refreshing to Raw, when his feud with R-Truth ends, I think this is the place for him to go. However, this is not very likely, as I seriously doubt they would separate Punk and Gallows even by this time…but then again, Escobar didn’t last very long with Vickie…
John Morrison - Once again, it would be very refreshing to see some new guys on Raw, Morrison included. I can’t really explain the other reason I would like to see John on Raw, but I’ll just say it feels ‘right’.

Smackdown:

Big Show - While I don’t particularly mind Big Show on Raw, he seems like more of a Smackdown superstar to me. Also, if Jerishow stay together after they eventually lose the Unified Tag Titles (which I seriously doubt) this would allow their stable to still be in effect, and the pairing is not to bad imo.
Christian - A guy who is well over the ‘jump’ time, and one the people who I think should be traded most. Christian has had his time in ECW and pretty much dominated all competition, I think he has overly proved that he is ready for the jump to a bigger brand, not to mention hold a more prestigious title.

ECW:

Carlito - This guy isn’t really getting his due on Raw, and would be a lot better suited for ECW. If this happened, then he could be the face in a short amount of time.
Evan Bourne - Another guy who is being wasted on Raw, if the Cruiserweight belt was still around, I’m more then sure he would be a great contender for it. However it’s not, and if they’re not gonna give his a shot a the U.S. Title, then they should send him to ECW. This way, he can shine without having to job to the ‘higher’ talent.
Primo - I was originally gonna put a lot more jobbers on this list, but I just decided to go with Primo. Why? ‘Cause out of all of them, he’s getting the most TV time, however short it may be. Anyways, I think ECW would be the best place for the guy.

Mock Drafts.... Gotta love them.

Ok, this is already an asinine mock draft, I will admit for a variety of reasons. 1) ECW is the 3rd, maybe even soon to be defunct, brand and recieved only one draft pick last year. 2) Some stars are where they are and aren't moving, no matter how much we may want, pray, and even write about how much we want to see it happen. 3) Vince does what he does because he only wants what he wants. If he went by fan demand every time, we wouldn't have certain people or storylines on Raw right now.

Regardless, here's my 15 man mock draft.....

RAW

1) "Captain Charisma" Christian- Raw and Christian seem to match up with me. He's done all he could on ECW, and I think live TV would be the best outlet for Christian to show off his skills. He can be both a charismatic face and an annoying heel, which would make him a good role player to have on Raw.

2) John Morrison- The Shaman of Sexy is probably going to be bringing Money in the Bank with him after Mania. Raw will give Morrison a prime time TV opportunity to shine on WWE's flagship show. Again, he's shown the capability to be both heel and face. Plus, Morrison needs to be given a chance to show that he can hold the main event scene or get involved in a real heated rivalry. To me, Morrison has the ability to be the next Shawn Michaels, BUT he needs the opportunity to develop into that type of an athlete on a marquee stage.

3) The Hart Dynasty- The Harts can bring tag team wrestling back to Raw and provide a change of pace from the normal haphazard tag teaming that seemingly has dominated Raw for years.

4) Michelle McCool- She has never been a member of the Raw roster. I think it would be a nice change of pace.

5) Vladimir Kozlov- Generic mid-card heel for Raw personified. Put a bottle of Vodka in his hands and Yeltzin is ready to invade Raw.

Smackdown

1) John Cena- As almost everyone else has said, Cena needs a change of pace. Plus, Smackdown is probably going to be moving soon from MyNetworkTV. Having the Doctor of Marine... I mean Police....I mean Thuganomics (or whatever the hell he's playing in the next straight to $5 bin movie near you) will help sell the show to a better home.

2) Kofi Kingston- I'm putting Kofi on Smackdown because I think a feud between Kofi Kingston and CM Punk would be a good feud to watch happen. Plus, Smackdown gives Kofi a better arena to truly move up the ladder.

3) Paul Burchill/Katie Lea Burchill- See Vladimir Kozlov. Generic heel. Solid wrestler... if not the most charismatic person in the entire world. Still looks like he's POed for missing the Pirates of the Carribean audition.

4) Jillian Hall- This would give Smackdown a pretty established Women's gimmick to complement Beth Phoenix and Mickie James. A new place for Jillian to strut her ..... vocal cords.... or should I say Brooke Hogan's?

5) Evan Bourne- This is a mercy choice on my end. The poor guy has so much potential and has absolutely been WASTED on Raw. Again, Smackdown would be a breath of fresh air.

(Last note on Smackdown: I don't see Edge coming back as a face on any brand. He's too effective as a heel to be anything other than an antihero. I could see that, but Edge's character doesn't allow for a lot of handshakes with members of the audience. If he comes back as a heel on Smackdown, there will be four main-event caliber heels on that show: Batista, CM Punk, Edge, and Jericho. That's why I'm moving one to ECW....)

ECW (where I really am taking liberties)

1) Chris Jericho- I know a lot of you are cussing right now, you hypocrites. But let me explain something to you germ incubators.... (Damn, it does feel empowering to talk like that). Seriously, as a young up and coming wrestler, who wouldn't want a chance to face the best in the world to prove your worth? Jericho would MAKE ECW a better ratings force and provide the guidance necessary in the ring to help new stars develop.

2) MVP- Needs help right now as the Raw environment has not done him favors. He's watered down, useless, and running out of time. ECW is a breath of fresh air.

3) Primo- Same as MVP.

4) Gail Kim- She could establish herself as the dominant female wrestler on ECW (even though, heh, there wouldn't be too much competition). This could also allow for more female developmental wrestlers to appear. I'd like to see her have a role similar as she had in TNA in 2006, manager of a stable of heels.... maybe even to.....

5) Dolph Ziggler- If WWE isn't going to give him a push on Smackdown, I'd like to see him take over as a leading heel on ECW. This would give him a great chance to prove his worth on another show. If WWE adds a secondary title to ECW, Dolph Ziggler should have it handed to him on a silver platter. I could see the battle of egos on ECW between Ziggler and Jericho.

There's my draft. Go ahead and start hating on it.

Raw:

Edge/Chritian: New tag champs

Jericho: Simply because Raw is Jericho

Hurricane: If used right could be very entertaining

Smackdown:

John Cena: Nothing is left for him on Raw

HBK: See Cena

Carlito/Pimo: Hell they're not being used on Raw at all

Jillian: Time to be annoying els where

Tuesday night Heat (aka ECW)

Chris Masters: Maybe he can be useful there

Mark Henry: Just embarrassing himself on Raw

The Miz: If I can't fire him why not burry him

Batista: See above

Kane: To lend some credibility to the show

Charlie Haas: One last chance

Finlay: filler

Ron Killings: That's right not this embarrassing R-Truth gimmick.

RAW

1. Edge- him coming back to raw off his injury would just be a great impact its as simple as that.

2. Undertaker- uhhh why have him waste his time on smackdown when raw is the head show, let him finish his career where he belongs

3. Christian- he is already an established superstar, stop wasting his talent on ecw, plus reunite him with edge or have them feud

4. Drew McIntyre- this man is a future world champion, bring him to raw, have him work with a top face and he will do just fine

5. The Hart Dynasty- great young group of superstars, raw needs another heel stable

SMACKDOWN!

1. John Cena- its time for a change, let him headline smackdown for a while, this would probably help their ratings as well

2. Jack Swagger- it looked like he had great potential when he came over to raw but that didnt last, send him to SD where he can work his way back up the ladder

3. Sheamus- he can definitely one of the top heels on SD

4. William Regal- great wrestler, could be a great midcard intercontinental title contender

5. MVP- he is not going to do anything while on raw for some time it seems like being teamed up with mark henry, send him to SD, give him an intercontinental title shot and push him towards the world title

ECW

1. Kane, or Rey Mysterio, this show needs a top guy and both of these superstars need something new especially kane

2. Carlito or R-Truth both have great potential especially carlito and it is just being wasted, put the ecw title around either of their waists for a while and see where it takes them

3. Chris Masters or Great Khali, both are capable of being somewhat great

4. Chavo, Finlay, Hornswaggle, Primo, Santino, do something with these guys

Raw

Vance archer-Has all the potenial in the world and desreves the oppurtunity to show it on the mother load.

Shelton Benjamin-Put the title on him no one in my eyes deserves it more.

Y2J-Would be better suited to Raw.

Drew Mcintyre-Could be useful.

Smackdown.

HHH-Was awesome on smackdown i like him on there.

Cody rhodes- Make him leave legacy and hive him a push then replace hi in legacy wioth Primo could then elavate Primo.

Goldust-He seems to be getting a decent pop nowdays use it and him.

Tiffany-She is the worst Gm ever can't speak smile is awful, use her a s a manager.

ECW.

Carlito-Make the guy the champ.

HBK-Skeptical i know but he really could make people take the brand seriously.

Mike Knox-Make him a monster heel and roll with it.

Charlie Haas-Has a lot of potenial give him a new gimmick and a go.

Raw:

Christian-the guy is done with ecw, he's been there way too long, could help out main event scene

John Morrison-like many before me have said he could bring the money in the bank to raw, and could bring new fueds

Finlay-never seen him on raw roster, could push raw talent

The Hart Dynasty-i liked the idea i read about earlier about the hart dynasty fueding with the legacy, and could get more air time(sorry for putting more then 1 superstar here lol)

R-Truth-he could bring the entertainment part of wwe to raw, and could help out mid-card

The Undertaker-i was hesitant on putting him here because i kno he probably wont move, but iv never seen him on the raw roster

Shelton Benjamin-im a huge benjamin fan and i havent seen him on raw for a while, also im moving alot of talent to ecw so i wouldnt leave him there

Smackdown:

John Cena-not because im tired of seeing him on raw, or his character on raw is getting stale(even tho it is lol), its because i just want to see him on there again, smackdown blue just fits him

Jack Swagger-he's not really doing much on raw, waste of a good technical wrestler(like a bigger kurt angle, but not really), and bring new fueds

Shawn Michaels-never seen him on smackdown roster, could push talent like i heard he said he wanted to do

Gail Kim-never seen her on smackdown roster, great wrestling talent

William Regal-porbably wont stay on ecw, could push talent

Yoshi Tatsu-as much as i dont want to see this guy on smackdown, im pretty sure he will get moved because he gets a decent pop(at least i think lol), he should change his music tho lol

Evan Bourne-wasted talent on raw, could fill up the midcard, and could bring some viewers to the first hour of smackdown

ECW:

Rey Mysterio-i don't think it will happen, but he isnt doing anything on smackdown thats worth his talent, and he would bring prestige to the ecw championship

Carlito-a definite waste of talent, he could fued with mysterio for the title, that sounds pretty cool(i guess lol)

MVP-being wasted on raw, was alredy on smackdown for a while, could re-establish himself, and could bring some viewers to ECW

Dolph Ziggler-if he's not going to win the U.S. title, and is not going to win much, then let him go to ECW where he could flourish

Cryme Tyme-havent seen them on tv much, would be used alot on ecw for segments or wrestling

Chris Masters-let him bring his boob jiggling to ECW, but then again he could lose popularity on ECW so then again idk

Overview(optional reading):

Raw Main Eventers-Christian, John Morrison(if he wins MITB), Kofi Kingston(if he's fully pushed by then), The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Triple H

Raw Midcards-The Hart Dynasty, Finlay, R-Truth, Shelton Benjamin, Big Show(as long as he's not with Jericho and is fueding for the U.S. title), Mark Henry, The Miz, Shaemus(if they quit pushing him), The Legacy

Smackdown Main Eventers-John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Batista, Chris Jericho, Edge, CM Punk

Smackdown Midcard-Jack Swagger, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Yoshi Tatsu, Drew McIntyre, Eric Escobar, Kane, Matt Hardy

ECW Main Eventers-Rey Mysterio, Carlito, MVP, Dolph Ziggler

ECW Midcard-Chris Masters, Cryme Tyme, Ezekiel Jackson, Goldust, The Hurricane, Paul Burchill, Tommy Dreamer, Vladamir Kozlov, Zack Ryder

Raw

R-Truth- I honestly think he's past his prime if he ever had one to begin with. RAW is all about top-dogs and "enhancement" talent. Ron's the latter.

Drew McIntyre- If he's gonna be buddy-buddy with the good old boys, he might as well take his turn being their lapdog for a year or two. You gotta think as soon as DX runs its course, as badly beaten of a dead horse as it is. Trips will go back to being a heel, probably feud with HBK for a spell. Good enough time for Evolution part 2 with Sheamus and Drew, maybe bring in Vince as a more powerful version of Flair's role.

John Morrison- HBK can have his own face evolution with Jomo and Danielson. Maybe bring Steamboat back in the Flair role. Could be interesting.

Layla- Keep women wrestlers on smackdown, move valets somewhere else. Maybe pair her up with MVP.

Ezekiel Jackson- Again, maybe paired with MVP in a bodyguard type of fashion. Make MVP heel again and give him a feud with Cena

Smackdown

Christian- has done his time in ECW purgatory long enough. There is talent galore on SD for Christian to feud with. If he stays face you can put him up against CM Punk or JeriShow (w/ edge maybe), go heel against Matt Hardy or Kane, he can go intercontinental title first than world title later. Infinite possibilities.

William Regal- Solid heel, great on the mic, great in the ring would love to see him move into an intercontinental title feud against someone like Matt Hardy

Gail Kim- get her the title so she can jump ship and unify the belts.

Priceless (w/Orton)- feud with a face-turned Hart Dynasty. Orton can feud with Taker, Christian, and a returning Edge and help establish other up-and-comers

ECW

John Cena- If WWE really wants to be serious about establishing a new brand, why not use their biggest face as the figurehead.

Dolph Ziggler w/ Maria- Establish Ziggler quickly as the biggest heel with Maria turning full-fledged as well, feud with Cena for the title.

Chris Masters- get over young talent.

Mike knox- Ditto.

Chavo- anything's better than Raw for this poor guy.

Here's my 15

Raw:

Christian- He always has done what is asked of him and time for a change to the mothership and he deserves the WWE HW Title.

Chris Jericho- As he stated many times RAW IS JERICHO and it's true.

The Whole Hart Dynasty- Now's the time for them to be tested or MON Live.

Edge- Nuff Said

Smackdown!:

All of Legacy (Orton, DiBiase, and Rhodes)- If Cena is champ Orton can't get that title shot of whatever title he holds. Plus we can see the re-birth of the Orton-Taker feud.

Paul and Katie Lea Burchill- Need to leave ECW as they are gettin stale there

Barreta and Croft- So they can get more exposure.

Sheamus- Needs more development.

ECW:

Rey Mysterio and All Cruiserweights (Except Primo and Bourne) and Re-Instate the Freakin CW title CW's included: Slam Master J, Jimmy Wang Yang, Funaki, Carlito, Charlie Haas. [/COLOR]

RAW :

CM PUNK : because he is a great addtion to any brand and a role model for kids today .

Undertaker : I change to the "A show would be refreshing for the "deadman" .

Shelton Benjamin : Because the "Gold Standard" should be on the "A show" .

Chris Jericho : because a feud with Punk could/would be wrestling gold .

Edge : The Rated R Superstar back on the "A show would be great for all of WWE .

SMACKDOWN :

Shawn Michaels : A Brand change is the only thing HBK hasn't done in years .

John Cena : Smackdown needs the star power .

Big Show : Smackdown needs the largest athlete in the world .

Carlito : Needs to make Smackdown Cool .

William Regal : Need to make a run at the "big one" or retire .

ECW :

Sheamus : he need to grow more before being a "top star" .

Charlie Haas : the guy has the skills to be ECW Champion .

Hornswoggle : The "Littlest man in the land of extreme" .

Rey Mysterio : This would be a great addition to ECW and make it more credible .

Batista : Imagine the "Animal" unleashed in the "Land Of Extreme" ..

Here's my list:

RAW:

Chris Jericho; like someone already has mentioned, having Big Show on Raw and Jericho on Smackdown WTF. Besides, he's a great heel.

Drew McIntyre; If he was legitimately hand-picked by VM, then let him work up the ladder with guys like HHH.

John Morrison; he needs a bigger push. He's got the skills, now use him.

Smackdown:

HBK; his career is so stagnant there at Raw, there's no where for him to go. He needs new competition...besides, a feud with Undertaker could be a great one.

Cody Rhodes; Yes break up the legacy. Besides, this gives DiBiase a chance to flourish. Smackdown helps build talent to their potential, and Rhodes could use some impressive wins.

Sheamus; who could feud with HBK after Undertaker...which will build him up royally.

Christian; So when Edge comes back, they can vie for the tag belts. Besides, all the mic talk between Christian and Jericho could sell tickets.

ECW:

I too am in favor of bringing back the Cruiser Weight belt, which would mean moving all the cruiser weights to ECW. I could see a good feud with Chavo and Evan Bourne. Hell, Chavo was the one who put out Ray Mysterio with a knee injury-that Chavo, not the joke that's on Raw.

Batista; why, because there's no need for him on the other brands; they need a strong leader; and finally, with him prone to injuries, he's better there.

Finlay and Hornswaggle; Finlay/Regal feud would be good. Horney, just bury him on a channel that kids will watch (how sad is that: ECW a channel KIDS can watch...Paul E must be disgusted).

RAW :

CM PUNK : he is one of the greatest heels in the company so why not put him on the flagship show plus Raw needs another main event heel besides Randy Orton and Punk and has never fueded with Cena HHH or HBK.

Vladimir Kozlov : after he fueds with Ezekiel Jackson he needs to go somewhere so why not Raw.

Luke Gallows : just to stay with CM Punk he cant survive without him right now.

Batista : he seems like he fits better on Raw with the likes of Cena HHH and HBK.

The Hart Dynasty : Theres not much more for them to do on Smackdown besides fued with Cryme Tyme more. Plus Natalya can go for the Divas title since the champion is Melina a face

The Hurricane : He had a great run here last time so why not

Katie Lea Burchill : not doing much being Paul Burchills valet so she can come to Raw and do something useful going for the Divas championship

SMACKDOWN :

Randy Orton : Since hes not allowed to go for the WWE title why not go to SmackDown and go for the World HeavyWeight. and he can help out the younger guys and make them main event players. he can also start up another fued with Undertaker

Kofi Kingston : i highly doubt he will win the title at Raw with guys like HHH and Cena in his way. He can feud with new guys and when Ortin wins the title eventually he can feud with him again

Christian : hes done eveything he can possibly do on ECW so he can come to Smackdown and get a nice push even feud for the WorldHeavyweight title some day. plus havin Christian Edge and Jericho on one show that would be retty awesome

MVP : He can come back to Smackdown as a heel maybe feud with Morrison for the IC title maybe one day he can get pushed but most likely wont happen

Kelly Kelly : SmackDown needs some face divas that can wrestle and Kelly Kelly has improved a lot so she can help out Mickie there and who knows maybe she can win her first championship

ECW

Carlito : he truly is a good wrestler and has good mic skills wnning the ECW title can possibly make him credible again

Eric Escobar : seeing how many people barely know who he is why not put him on ECW to get him over first

Chris Masters : same reason as Carlito

R Truth : he hasn't amounted to much on Smackdown so he can come to ECW and with himself a championship

i'll do an overview also

Overview

Raw -

Main Event- John Cena, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, Batista, Sheamus

Upper Midcard- Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, The Big Show

Midcard - The Hurricane, Evan Bourne, The Miz, Vladimir Kozlov

Divas- Maryse, Natalya, Katie Lea, Melina, Gail Kim, Eve

SmackDown

Main Event- Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Undertaker, Christian, Edge

Upper Midcard- Kofi Kingston, Kane, John Morrison, Matt Hardy

Midcard- MVP, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Finlay

Divas - Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Michelle McCool

ECW

Main Event-Shelton Benjamin, R truth, Ezekiel Jackson, Zack Ryder, Carlito, William Regal

A potential draft is at the earliest what, 5 months away. There is a lot of time for certain guys to be built up more, inujuries to happen, and so forth. But with that being said, here is my picks for who is going where.

Smackdown:

Big Show - This is strictly because I think I see Big Show on SD! more than I see him on Raw anyway. He doesn't really fit on one brand or another, but I think him being away from Cena and HHH will be better for Show

Kofi Kingston - Moving to SD! will get Kofi away from the suffocating upper card of raw, with Cena, HHH, HBK, et al. Moving Kofi to SD! will allow Kofi to really move into the main event. He could have good feuds with Punk, Mysterio, Morrison, and could contrast well with someone like Batista.

Randy Orton - I think Legacy is broken up by WM, and so Orton can finally move away from Raw and go back to SD! I think he has worked wonders in building up some of the younger talent, and Orton would be very helpful in continuing to build up the core of the talent on SD! An Orton/Morrison feud would be excellent.

Cody Rhodes - I think that Priceless will break up as well, and between the two, I see less of a future for Rhodes, so he will be the one to be shifted to SD! He could then feud with the mid-card, and help elevate them further. Maybe Rhodes could make something more of himself, but I don't see it at the moment.

Yoshi Tatsu - I think he has done all he can on ecw now, besides winning the gold, and a move to SD! is the logical next step. He would help create an extra face in the mid-card of SD!

The Miz - I think his interactions with Morrison are legendary, and its a waste for these two to be on different shows. So I see the Miz being moved to SD! and beginning his acension into the main event.

Raw:

Christian - Christian has done a lot in the year and a bit while in ECW, helping to really add a lot to the show and its title. But its time for Christian to move on to one of the big shows, and hopefully continue in the main event. I think by this time Raw would be the better choice, and Christian could turn heel and feud with the likes of HHH/HBK or Cena

Edge - With the way that SD! is stacked up, Edge can move to Raw and be either a face or a heel. I would rather him be a face and feud with a heel HHH or HBK and a heel Christian.

Kane - With the moving of one monster to SD! in Big Show, it only seems logical to move the monster of SD! to Raw.

Drew McIntyre - I think that the guy hand-picked to be a future world champion would be better served to be on the flag-ship show of Raw. I've seen a lot from him since his debut, and I think he is going to be ready for that next step.

ECW:

R-Truth - I was thinking of a good veteran wrestler who deserves to have a push on ecw, and the one I thought of was R-Truth. I foresee Benjamin as being the ecw champion, and I think it would be a good feud with Benjamin and Truth. R-Truth I think can also be an excellent teacher for the newer talent.

Alright so we are doing a 15 man draft? Let's give this a shot:

RAW

Jericho- He needs to be on the "A" show. He's the best in the biz at getting heat and can put anybody over (ie: Big Show). Plus there is no #2 Heel on Raw (which is why he is on every week thanks to the tag titles) so they need someone to help Orton.

Hart Dynasty- Time for a face push for them and let them work a program w/ Legacy over the titles. I really wish they would somehow bring Teddy Hart in to the fold to lead them but the guy can't stay out of his own way.

Zack Ryder- Woo Woo Woo. It would be a typical Draft move to take a guy from ECW and see how he does on Raw. Problem is Ryder's gimmick is too close to the Miz and I think ultimately he would get lost and then move on.

Shad Gaspard- Cryme Tyme has run out. It's time to see what these guys can do on their own. JTG would be perfect in the midcard IC title hunt on Smackdown and Shad can get a chance on Raw as a big man working programs with Shemus and Big Show.

Smackdown

Christian- This makes the most sense. Edge is there so there is a built in storyline there. A program with Punk would be awesome. And even if they dont want to push him to the main event because VKM is still holding a grudge, There is tons of stuff for him to do in the Midcard.

The Miz- Great place for him to get a Main Event push as a Heel. Plus we can get a pay off on the rivalry with him and Morrison.

Yoshi Tatsu- I dont know what you do with this guy anywhere but he has gotten significant time on ECW so he is line for somekind of a promotion to one of the big shows.

Jillian- or insert random diva here.

Primo- Have him loose that happy go lucky face nonsense. Give him a little bit of an edge and put him in a tag team with Escobar so they can reunite the Puerto Rican Nightmares from FCW.

ECW

Carlito- I love this idea. Let him get a push as the top dog on a brand Sink or Swim time for Carlos. He can challenge Shelton Benjamin for the belt and see if he can get someone to give a rat's ass about him. Carlito does have the ability to work as a face or a heel so he can fill whatever roll ECW needs him to fill.

MVP- Same for this guy as Carlito. He probably gets over faster then Carlito (especially if he turns heel again). WWE handled MVP's face turn completely wrong and now they have to do some major reconstruction on his character. With MVP and Carlito on the brand w/ Shelton and Archer you got 4 legitimate guys who may not sell PPV's but at least make the brand interesting.

Round out ECW with Charlie Haas, Curt Hawkins and Luke "Festus" Gallows to get them some television time.

RAW
Edge- He's done alot in SmackDown! why not freshen him up and excite the RAW fans.
The Hurricane- Whats more entertaining? a midget or a fans favorite Super Hero! maybe we can even have a feud with SuperCena and Hurricane? How about that for a change? Screw Horny, he doesnt need so much on air time. So if you want a funny skit and someone who can wrestle its Hurricane!
Shelton Benjamin- The Gold Standard needs to have a WWE title run, this guy is very athletic! Vince open up your eyes!!! Theres talent in the locker room!! What are you blind?
Kane- I want to see him as a major heel! the real red machine Kane whos unstoppable and a threat to John Cena and other baby faces.
J.R- I want the whole guest host crap to end and have Jim Ross as a General Manager if not then join the announce team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SmackDown!
Christian- Vince!! I know you hate this guy due to issues of him going to TNA! but open your eyes!!! he is over with the fans!! and hes amazing! You cant bury people because of personal issues! C;mon! give Christian a chance!
Vance Archer- This guy is intense! and SmackDown! needs a guy like him. Hes amazing in ring, and will look great on SmackDown!
Kofi- This man is very over with the fans! But SmackDown! Suits him best.
Swagger- WWE is completely buriying this guy. I feel that if he goes to SmackDown! he will be very good for a upper midcard or someday in the main event scene.
Chris Masters- Stop with this Pectoral Dance bullshit! This man has talent and is unused hell be great in the SmackDown uppermidcard scene.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ECW
ECW should have a cruiserweight division! WWE bring back the Cruiserweight Division and stop burying the lightweight/cruiserwights and put them on a cruiserweight show ECW. Extreme Cruiserweight Wrestling.
Chavo Guerrero- This man should stopped being used as a comedian hes a guerrero for gods sake. He is very good in ring when he fights cruiserweights, instead he gets SQUASHED or picked on by a midget??? WTF
Evan Bourne- I dont understand why WWE moved him to RAW in the first place he couldve been ECW Champion by now. He is over with fans and his moves are great
Charlie Haas- So WWE gave hima raise. Whats next? being buried and jobbing on SmackDown! No i think give him more ring time and develop in ECW this man has skills
Kung Fu Naki- Great Cruiserweight! and eCW is the perfect place for him
Jimmy Wang Yang- Same as all the other guys. SmackDown aint the place for him hes perfect in ECW

Raw
-Edge: I'd expect Edge to maybe make his return at the draft. That or it'll be soon after the draft, as he'll have his match with Jericho.

-Christian: Captain Charisma needs to make a move off ECW. Raw is in need of some fresh, new faces. Christian provides just that. He has the ability to play the role of heel or face and would be a huge asset to Monday Nights.

-Hart Dynasty: They need to move off SD. It seems like they've done all the can on SD. Get them on Raw and have them work with DX or Legacy.

-Yoshi Tatsu: Raw needs some midcard faces and Yoshi is pretty over with the peeps. Ease him in and eventually have him battle for the US title.

Smackdown
-Randy Orton: That's right. I'm splitting Legacy. Orton jumps ship and gives SD some more talent and one of the top heels.

-Big Show: This allows him and Jericho to stay a team and battle for the titles (assuming they don't have them at this point).

-Kofi Kingston: Raw gains Edge and Christian, so they need to lose some top guys. So Kofi joins the movement to Fridays. Kofi could easily compete for the title over there and have a solid feud with someone like CM Punk.

ECW
-R-Truth: Truth needs to move and what better to do than move him to ECW. He could be solid there with potential feuds with Regal or Ryder.

-Dolph Ziggler: Ziggler needs to move and to ECW he goes. He can battle for the title there and could be the top heel on the show.

Raw

ezekial jackson - its the only show he hasn't been on and i think he needs a push

john morrison - I like him better on smackdown but i just have the feeling there going to move him to raw

hart dynasty - They need to move from here im sick of seeing dynasty vs cryme tyme every week

Smackdown

Randy orton - Because i wanna see him be a smackdown heel just like in 2005 that was great

John cena - if this were to happen i would become a john cena fan again if he became a smackdown heel then i would actually start buying his merchandise

Christian - give him the ic title nuff said

ECW

carlito - he's lost on raw give him something to do on ecw

drew mcntyre - He would dominate nuff said

Cm punk- dont get angry if ecw would somehow get awesome ratings and two hours cm punk would be drafted and would say he needs to clean up this brand from extreme enablers setting the stage for some certain ecw originals to come back.

Ok, my mock 2010 WWE Draft would look a lot like this...

Raw

Batista: I didn't like when he switched to Smackdown a few months ago. It seemed like it happened for no reason, and I'm already bored with it. Put him back on Raw please. Chris Jericho should be Smackdown's top heel... WWE shouldn't be trying to make it Batista.

Drew McIntyre: I actually think he has what it takes to make it on Raw. He's pretty good on the mic, his ring skills are adequate, his charisma could use a little work, but he's still all-around a good superstar.

Michelle McCool: She's spent her entire WWE career on Smackdown and she's done everything she can on the brand. Hopefully, by the time the real draft occurs, she won't be champ anymore, and she can get drafted to Raw.

Caylen Croft and Trent Barreta: A tag team on ECW is a bad idea, as the tag champs hardly ever appear on the show. Their times are being wasted on ECW, and I think being on Raw could give them some needed exposure.

Abraham Washington w/ Tony Atlas: If he really wants to be the greatest late-night talk show host over the likes of David Letterman, Jay Leno, Conan O' Brien, etc., then he needs to be able to get his talk-show over on Raw. While, he can also wrestle part-time.

Smackdown

Chris Masters: I was glad to see him drafted to Smackdown in 2007, but his drug addiction caused his stint to be short-lived. I thought his fued with Chuck Palumbo could have been pretty good, but now we'll never know. Being on Raw is doing nothing for him now... bring him to Smackdown.

Jack Swagger: I initially like the idea of Jack Swagger on Raw, but he is being treated horribly on Raw now. I think on Smackdown, he could succeed, as I think Smackdown is the place to go if you're a young, up-an-coming star looking for success.

Santino Marella: He's been on Raw his whole career, and I think it's time for a change. On Smackdown, he could be a comedic guy that could still wrestle when he's needed to. Raw has went far behind destroying that.

Gail Kim: She is so underrated and Raw is obviously doing nothing for her career. I never got why she went to Raw in the first place. Smackdown is the best choice for her.

Christian: If he's no longer ECW Champion during the time of the draft, I really want to see him on Smackdown. He's done everythink on ECW, as a 2-time champ. It's time for him to go to Smackdown, be in the main event and win the World Heavyweight Championship.

ECW

Carlito: Carlito: ECW Champion has a nice ring to it. He's already won both mid-card titles and both tag team titles. If he can't win a World Title yet, the ECW Championship is the next best thing, I believe.

Evan Bourne: He's horrible on Raw, and while I would have thought Smackdown would be a better choice, I don't think much would change. Put him back where he started, give him some more momentum, and go from there.

Mike Knox: He used to be so dominant during his 2 years on ECW. While, I not a Mike Knox fan, it's boring to see him wrestle on Smackdown and know right away that he's going to lose.

RAW

Christian: Seems like he'd do well for himself on the big stage of the wwe once more

Undertaker: 10 years or so on one show, how 'bout some change

The Hart Dynasty: Never Really Fully Apreciated They Have a lot of Potiental, Look at there last names

Matt Stiker: I know, but still hes the Best Announcer

Vladimir Kozlov: He Was Good on Smackdown Gay On ECW Mayb Hes Just waitin to Go To RAW

Shelton Benjamin: The Gold Standard is way past over due to make it big in the wwe

Edge: Reunite Edge And Christian

Smackdown

Kofi Kingston: In My Eyes The Future of The WWE, He'd Prospere more on SMACKDOWN Where they acutally Push Talent

Vance Archer: Hes Sidistic Mayb a potential Big Name

Mark Henry: He Has Had Some Success Here B4 Change is good

Michael Cole: Hes Really Annoying On RAW With Hornswaggle So Either Fire Him OR put Him on Smackdown

Jack Swagger: All American American And A Former ECW Champion and his push on RAW is over

Shawn Michaels: Move 'Taker To RAW Shawn To SMACKDOWN And then Theres no loss but still some change

ECW

MVP: He Could B A Big Star, Needs to b pushed

Matt Hardy: Happened Once B4 Y Not

CM Punk: Split Him and Luke Gallows Up cause there really annoying And he might b ok on ECW

The Great Khali: When he is wrestling he Crushes People So Let him B A Big Star on the worst Show

Cody Rhodes: Split him out of legacy, hes the worst one and let him build momentum

Raw-

Ezekiel Jackson:is nearly done as regals lackey on ecw and has really done well,so I think he would be a good midcarder and good challanger for the us title he is big and starting to develope a good personality.

Zack Ryder:Has a great future good in the ring and on the mic I think he has a us title run or tag title run in him woo woo woo lol.

Chris Jericho:He gets a better reaction when on RAW the show needs him face or heel,he is better than the tag titles although they were refreshing to see him hold as he was going stale here he could spark up some new fueds and possibly restart some old ones.

R-Truth:Give him a good run and a us title reign he is better than most on both rosters.

Rey Mysterio:Its not working out on smackdown sadly but I think give him another chance at being the underdog wwe champ and if this doesnt work out kayfabe fire him until wwe find something for him.

Beth Phoenix:Nothing much for her on smackdown wasting her talents and raws diva division is crap.

Smackdown-

John Cena:Not only has he become stale on RAW but his whole persona and attitude has become stale and boring.WWE need to sort this out this never say die,never back down,always be the best that you can be crap is booooooooooooooring where the fuck would you see a rapper going around saying this garbage im not saying turn him heel just let him punk out heels like he used to do the fans like him better when he did that.

HBK:plain and simple boring on RAW he needs a change badly turn him heel on morrison cause hes jealous of him and thinks that morrison is going to take his place and surpass him

Jack Swagger:Hasnt been on Tv recently have him come over go face win the IC title straight off the bat goo undefeated drop it then challenge for the world title.

Mark Henry:Needs to split from Mvp but both of them stay face have him rip through the roster and possibly win the ic title eventually.

Christian:As every1 is saying he needs to be on the A show and at this moment that appears to be smackdown.Give him a chance at the whc and let him roll with it for a few months.

Evan Bourne:Not used well enough on Raw midcards are not too good on sd so i think this move could save his career and get him a huge push.

Jillian:she has great wrestling skills so turn her face scrap the singing gimmick its stale,annoying and taking the focus away from her in ring talent.have her feud with michelle mccool and possibly win the womens championship.

ECW or FCW-

Eric Escobar:seems like 1 for the future but hasnt got enough in ring talent yet mic skills are pretty good though.

Drew McIntyre:I dont really like him he was crap when he 1st teamed with regal and same now not good enough for wwe very boring in the ring.

Finlay:I like him and want him to win the ecw championship he deserves a title after all the work he put in and all the talent he has.

Eve: shoud've went to ecw and feuded with rosa mendes for a few months needs better mic skills although in ring skills are improving.

I personally think hornswoggle needs to be released along with mike knox,goldust,primo,carlito,haas and tyler reks just no good i tell you. Haas or carlito would be kept to keep tna off them but thats it.

Okay this is probably a long time away but i absolutely love the WWE draft it is kind of exciting to see new rivalries in place.

Raw

Jericho-He needs to be here, ha can carry this show and he can have an awesome feud with a great wrestler by the name of Kofi

Taker-It would be great to see him on Raw every week, but as the ABA not this old school taker

Drew Mcintyre-I want the IC title on RAW

Shelton Benjamin-AWESOME wrestler and could make the US title a great competition

Hart Dynasty-Best tag team in WWE and they can make raw better

Smackdown

Christian-Oh yea it will happen and then he can be a really great superstar

HHH-I am sick of him on Raw i just dont want to see him in the same spot every stinkin' year

HBK-see above, plus with taker gone they need a big face that is old

Miz-US title belongs on smackdown

Croft & Baretta-Good tag team that should be champs

ECW

Mysterio-Just cause i dont like him

Haas-Could be a real champion and he deserves it

Carlito-He wont get a push on Raw anymore

Henry-Just get him off of my tv for good

Knox-Big guy who loves to fight anyways, give him the hardcore title

Champions of shows after draft

Raw

WWE title-Jericho
IC title-Benjamin
Tag titles-Hart Dynasty
cruiserweight-Evan Bourne

Smackdown

World title-HHH
US title-Punk
Tag titles-Croft and Barett
European-Miz

ECW

Champ-Haas
Hardcore title-Knox

What do you think? Who would you draft and why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back