Create Your Interpromotional Stable

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
This is simple; create a tag team/stable that you would like to see most from wrestlers from TNA and WWE. Any of the brands, and any of the wrestlers from TNA are up in the air. Present them on whichever brand you want, and how you would debut these individuals.

Mine would happen to actually be a mid-card stable, who has the room to become a main event group, especially with the wrestlers involved. I would do an incarnation of the Beautiful People.

This incarnation would be of John Morrison, Velvet Sky, and Angelina Love. I know there are plenty of people that love John Morrison, and that they think his in ring work is great. Personally, I feel that he, as a face, lacks a definitive character. I feel that as a heel, if given the right managers, he could be a make a great upper mid-carder, and that Love and Sky would make perfect catalysts for his rise to the top. Velvet and Angelina are the kind of valets that Vince would absolutely love to have. Not only are these absolutely gorgeous ladies that mesh decently well as wrestlers, but they have a definitive character, and know how to get under people's skin. The Beautiful People is perhaps the best thing that TNA has on television right now, and they are surely the most appealing of groups that TNA has to offer. Pairing him up with a wrestler that himself is a good looking man, and have these wrestler's rub it in the fans faces, could work extremely well.

Now, how don't they already have this sort of gimmick with Cute Kip? I suppose, but I've always viewed Kip as the homosezual stylist that, if anything, cramps the style of the Beautiful People. He has gotten fairly old, and has reached all of the potential he ever will as a wrestler. Morrison himself is not the amazing worker, in my perspective, that people make him out to be, but I could see hm getting pretty damn over with wrestlers such as Velvet and Angelina working with him. I actually liked Morrison as his roles of Johnny Nitro/ Early Morrison before he teamed up with The Miz. At this point, he started to worry less about getting a reaction that suits his character, and became far more obsessed with getting over with the fans, more or less as a face. Giving him wrestlers like Love and Sky is sure to give him the heel potential that he has tapped within him.

Again, pick any wrestler/stable, from any of the brands on WWE, mesh them with any wrestler/stable from TNA, and state why you'd feel this group would work.

I'd go for a new version of Raven's Nest, with Raven, Daffney, Curt Hawkins, and DiBiase and Rhodes.

The WWE needs a new stable, and this one could be dominate. Raven still has one good run in him and I know it. Other people might downgrade me on this one, but remember that it was just a few years ago that he was a champion in TNA. Since Raven will most likely not be with TNA for long after this Abyss angle, WWE could hire him and try to lure Daffney with him, heck TNA might even release her.

Anyway They could do a storyline where Orton drops Rhodes and Dibiase, maybe where they cost him the title or a huge match. Anyway at the same time Raven could enter WWE at this time and fued with Orton. Meanwhile, Rhodes and DiBiase have shown they could be easily influenced, as they've been acting much like orton under his influence lately. They can also be cold and heartless, as shown with Orton, and would have nothing without him. At this point, Orton could adopt the Hart Dynasty as the new Legacy, and they could fued with Legacy over the tag titles. Since Legacy, as already mentioned, are cold and heartless, Raven could control their mind, so to say, and just have them change their style. Daffney meanwhile, could fued with Natalya. At this point, enter Curt Hawkins.

Hawkins has recently lost a tag team partner in Ryder. He seems a loner, and I've noticed he has potential to be this era's "Raven", a loner character. At this point, he has nothing to do. Raven could adopt him, turn him into his own. Orton could bring Joe Hennig into Legacy, and Hawkins and Hennig could fued over the midcard title on their show.

It could lead to a power control, ending at Survivor Series in a four on four tag team SS match, with the losing team having to break-up. I personally think it would be good on RAW, just to freshen things up on that show.

I'd go for a new version of Raven's Nest, with Raven, Daffney, Curt Hawkins, and DiBiase and Rhodes.

The WWE needs a new stable, and this one could be dominate. Raven still has one good run in him and I know it. Other people might downgrade me on this one, but remember that it was just a few years ago that he was a champion in TNA. Since Raven will most likely not be with TNA for long after this Abyss angle, WWE could hire him and try to lure Daffney with him, heck TNA might even release her.

Anyway They could do a storyline where Orton drops Rhodes and Dibiase, maybe where they cost him the title or a huge match. Anyway at the same time Raven could enter WWE at this time and fued with Orton. Meanwhile, Rhodes and DiBiase have shown they could be easily influenced, as they've been acting much like orton under his influence lately. They can also be cold and heartless, as shown with Orton, and would have nothing without him. At this point, Orton could adopt the Hart Dynasty as the new Legacy, and they could fued with Legacy over the tag titles. Since Legacy, as already mentioned, are cold and heartless, Raven could control their mind, so to say, and just have them change their style. Daffney meanwhile, could fued with Natalya. At this point, enter Curt Hawkins.

Hawkins has recently lost a tag team partner in Ryder. He seems a loner, and I've noticed he has potential to be this era's "Raven", a loner character. At this point, he has nothing to do. Raven could adopt him, turn him into his own. Orton could bring Joe Hennig into Legacy, and Hawkins and Hennig could fued over the midcard title on their show.

It could lead to a power control, ending at Survivor Series in a four on four tag team SS match, with the losing team having to break-up. I personally think it would be good on RAW, just to freshen things up on that show.

I love it, Sign guy. Not only that, but you've given them one of the best mic guys to work with, and to provide them with some experience for later when they have to be on their own. If I could green rep you more, I would.

Another one just came to my idea, an idea of a team between Matt Hardy and Beer Money. You have boys that are obviously southern (Except Roode) and have a distinct drawl to them. Not only that, but they know how to resonate great heel heat, and can work outstanding matches. The three are extremely young wrestlers, and are able to make sure that they can work either fast paced matches, or grounded technician matches.

Ah, I'm starting to get excited at the thought of a TNA-WWE merger.

I would have to go with a young mid card/x divison type of stable for mine.They may seem like a little bit of a reach for some but i would go with matt hardy, the miz, the brian kendrick and the mcmg. A young cocky/prick type group of heels that think there shit dont stink but can all work. I would have hardy as the leader cuz he has the most experienced and is the most over. I still think and or hope that the miz once hes done with this cena program will be tbk's parter if they ever go back to it so part of it could maybe really happen outside of mcmg of course. There gimmicks all seem rather close as well as there in ring style. Miz still needs some time and work but he's come a long way. I just think there arent any good heel stables anymore out there to getting everyone over with equally. Legacy seems like its really to only get orton over not really priceless. So thats mine.

It may seem unoriginal but I would put a stable together calling them the Hardcore Legends with Foley leading the pack, complete with Taz, Raven, Stevie, Daffney, Abyss, Team 3D, Rhino, and Tommy Dreamer. Team Canada with Edge, the Hart Dynasty, Christian, Chris Jericho, Petey Williams, Robert Roode, and Angelina Love. The New Blood with Jay Lethal, Consequences Creed, Shelton Benjamin, Amazing Red, CM Punk, Suicide, John Morrison, Evan Bourne, MVP, and Kofi Kingston. The MEM would come along with a few additions: Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Legacy could have Matt Morgan, Jack Swagger, and the Motor City Machine Guns. Alot of stables, and a lot of wrestlers but there is alot you can do with all this talent. Most of the stables could be heels except for The New Blood. Legacy could even be breakout faces feuding with the Mafia.

I have an idea for a couple of small factions...

The NEW Samoan Swat Team
Would consist of Samoa Joe, Umaga, and Rikishi. They'd wreak havoc on wherever they were and be a dominant faction. And give them a guy like Armando Estrada as their mic worker.

Team Canada
Would consist of Chris Jericho, Robert Roode, Christian, and the Hart Dynasty. Let Jericho be the mic worker of the heel faction.

Team America
Jack Swagger, Kurt Angle, John Cena, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas. This faction would only be used when the Canada faction decided to run roughshod over the company they were in. Great group of workers.

The Kliq
Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Batista, and X-Pac. Talk about an unstoppable force. This group of guys would terrorize and politicize any company they were in.

Ministry of Darkness
Undertaker, Kane, Raven, Jeff Hardy, and Festus. This would be a dangerous faction and a powerful one at that.

I'd have a faction/stable of John Cena, John Morrison, MVP, Triple H, Carlito, Primo and

Primo and Carlito- would be the high flyers, and the ones that can pull of good moves and do high spots, have them at one stage have a big tag title feud. Also the Freebird rule is in effect for this stable as well.

John Cena and Triple H- the 2 company men and head of the group, the veterans. Cena as WWE Champ and Triple H as WHC, both remain dominant against people like Orton and Legacy as well as Hart Dynasty. John Cena can revert back to his rapper and Doctor of Thuganomics gimmick as well.

John Morrison- Throws in his own brand of comedy, high athletic and great in ring ability, the member who can use a wide variety of moves, starts a feud with The Miz, coming out on top.

MVP- can remain an enforcer but have a top tier title at some stage, still gets exposure. He can also become an all rounder wrestler whose a powerhouse, brawler and techincal guy.

I'd say I'd go for a team of wrestlers that can go really go extreme say the EWO: Extreme World Order consisting of RVD,Evan Bourne, Edge,Abyss,Team-3D,Tommy Dreamer,Orton,Christian,Jeff Hardy,Angle and maybe Kane and put them on like TNA as they would suck on WWE with the PG but this would have potential make them heel they would still be loved but they would just never stop kicking :ass:

Have a do over of the two man power trip when hhh and austin were briefly paired before the injury of hunter killed the story line.....

HHH for obvious reasons as wwe champion
Chris Jericho.... as the new face of smackdown
Christian.... ecw can do much better than dreamer
Jeff Jarrett.... founder of tna, tna champion
Kurt Angle.... win the legends title off of aj and take on a godfather type roll similar to his role in MeM

Mine is a traditional stable in which we have a leader who goes for the big title, a tag team who back up the leader and go for the tag titles and the the muscle guy, who hurts people and goes for the midcard title.

I would call them The Movement
This would be a heel stable consisting of;
MVP - Leader, man on the mic, main event, uses stable-mates to win.
Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin - Operate as a tag team, mid card, support MVP.
Mark Henry - The muscle, Upper Midcard, often manages MVP and cheats to help him win, rarely speaks.

The stable would start with MVP claiming African-Americans aren't getting equal oppourtunities, so he needs to level the playing field. Later that night in a match against a face, Benjamin & Burke circle the ring and demolish the face with MVP. He announces that they will be working together to further they're chances and anyone who gets in their way will get hurt.

MVP, Burke & Benjamin would then have storylines with a tag team and an upper card face, after the face team start to pick up wins over the Movement, the group complain that the refs and entire organisation is against them and it is unfair. Step up Mark Henry. Whilst MVP is facing off against a face rival, Mark Henry would appear and beat down the face, the face tag team would run in to help, then Burke & Benjamin would come and make it 4 on 3 leaving the face team to be demolished.

MVP would be the main mouthpiece as he's very good on the mic, he would mainly bitch about not getting chances and institutional racism, when infact there isn't any. This would lead to matches against all white opponents, inter racial teams (where they could demean the black team member) or even feud against teams like Cryme Tyme. The stable could ask black superstars to join which could lead to great feuds or heel/ face turns.

I would have MVP eventually win a world title and have members of the movement do everything to help him keep hold of it, but then eventually turn on him because he isn't giving them fair chances.

This thread kind of got me thinking about a Chris Jericho led faction based on his current character. What if Jericho felt like he needed to expand his crusade and enlisted the help of others who would be sympathetic to his cause?

I think his first choice would be the Fallen Angel himself, Christopher Daniels. Daniels has played the righteous zealot before and I believe with there combination of stellar ring work, promos and the fact that they both can pull off a suit, they could whip the audience into a frenzy against them and have some incredibly intense feuds with any character they feel is "immoral" or below "them".

I'm not sure what they would name their faction, but maybe something along the lines of "Absolution" or "Penance" or some such.

The two of them can over time add more members to the cause through "reform". I think Dolph Ziggler, with a new name, would make a good addition as he is handsome, has a great physique and a built in cocky attitude. Robert Roode would be another great addition as his match quality is ever improving and he is a great talker.

I think that wouldn't be a bad team, actually. Jericho, Daniels, Ziggler and Roode.

I have 3 stables
The Superheroes: It would consist of The Hurricane, Super Eric, Shark Boy whitout the SCSA ripoff gimmick, Curry Man, Sucide and Kung Fu Naki. They'd be either a comedy group or a save the day type of thing like say Legacy is ambushing Cena the Superheroes run in and save him kind of liek teh Super friend justice thing TNA had but more serious.

DXWO: it means Degeneration-X World Order, it'd be HHH, HBK, and Sting as the leaders and new talent like Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, and Matt Morgan. Tey'd be like Evolution becaseu the leaders each have a student in a way, and they'd learn from HHH, HBK and Sting Promos and some wrestling moves because Morgan needs better promo skills, Swagger needs to get rid of the lisp, and Ziggler can always learn a thing or two he'd be the Orton of the group.

Sucidal, Homicidal, Genocidal: Sabu, Suicide, Homicide and Jeff Hardy in mask wrestling under the name Genocide. Would wreslte insane matches that would make even the most sadistic ECW fan cringe they'd jump off of the top of arenas off of anything just to get the pin it'd awesome.

Bring back the 3Live Kru. You could have R-Truth as the black rapper, Homicide as the mexican gang member, and John Cena as the white rapper that still supports America. I could see it working like this.

Legacy is out in the ring when Cena comes out and says something along the lines of Orton, I'm tired of you and your goons,so I've got my own group now. R-Truth and Homicide could work as a tag team against Rhodes and DiBiase, and Cena vs. Orton. Plus it promotes tolerance, racial groups working together. lol.

I must say, the way I feel about all of these Stables you WZers came up with is the exact same way as the Miz feels about himself, AWESOME!!

As for my dream Stables:

Jeffro1979’s idea of the Two Man Power Trip is great, but I would like to see a “Circle Of Champions” stable, when and if all the stars are aligned right and all the heels are Champions. I’d love to see Orton and Team ECK come together, as an example, as the WWE, World, ECW and TNA Champions respectively.

To make it a bigger “Circle Of Champions” Stable I would add IC Champ, Jericho, US Champ, William Regal, Legends Champ, Samoa Joe, X-Division Champ, Daniels, WWE Unified Tag Champs, Priceless, and TNA Tag Champs, Beer Money, with Women’s Champ, Michelle, Diva’s Champ, Maryse, and Knockout Champ, Angelina. (Then again, it’s starting to look like it’s too much, let’s just stick to the World Champs)

Also I would like to see N. D-X W. O. with Hogan, Michaels, Triple H, Nash, Hall, Pac, Big Show, Bad @$$, Road Dogg and Chyna. Oh I wish Wrestlers would never burn their bridges.

The Team America I would like to see is like Lariat’s, but without Cena. And of course, they would be heels. I always thought Angle could use a guy like Swagger as his Mid – Card Star with the World’s Greatest Tag Team as his, well, Tag Team.

An edit to a current Stable would be Legacy. I would make this Stable a lot bigger than what it already is, but I do completely understand why it’s not. I would add back Sim and Manu as well as add Umaga and a whole bunch of others, past and present and future Next Gen Stars and have Shane run it.

Another would be WWE’s version of the M. E. Mob consisting of HBK, HHH, Batista, Orton, Edge, and Flair, collectively known as The Rated X Evolution or Evolution X.

Come to think of it, all my ideas are for Heel Stables. Why is that I wonder??

Beer Money and The Legacy. That would be a good one I believe. Against Lethal Consequences with john Morrison and Mysterio. That would be fantastic I believe

If i had to choose i would make a new evolution calld Evolution 2.0 with orton as leader. Charlie Haas and Scott steiner ( or any veteran to play flairs role) and a big guy like Matt morgan with a ton of potential to play batistas role. guys like hhh and Batista are overated. The new evolution would feud with rey mysterio hbk and other mid card contenders to make them big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back