The Beautiful People: Is Three A Crowd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
The Beautiful People is one of the greatest women's factions of all time & even after a couple of years on the scene, they are somehow still fresh & still hated by the audience for their actions. They may not have the wrestling talent like some of the other KnockOut's in the divison, but they sure do have the looks & the charisma to rise to the top of the division as been proven by Angelina Love winning the KnockOut's championship.

Over the tenture of the faction, Velvet Sky & Angelina Love have been the two mainstays and are considered the co-leaders to dominate the TNA KnockOut division. They decide what is hot & what is not. They have pulled off the roles magnificantly as the bitch heels who are better than everyone yet fighting for a "noble" cause despite the reasoning behind it. However, there have been some other roles been given out from the BP to join the factions:

Kip James: He was the BP's associate, quite specifically as the fashion designer & not officially a member. This is one of the most successful long-term switches of the genders seen in tag team wrestling. A stable of women being valeted by a male. He portrayed the role well as he had experience in dealing with women with his days in WWE as the "ass man" & the Chuck/Billy stable.

Madison Rayne: The third sister of the sorority to join the BP, mainly used as the training doll of the group. She was cast off into the background for some of the time but was brought in by the BP to give her the rub she needed to become the next TNA KnockOut.

Awesome Kong: The short-lived henchwoman for the group that was employed to keep the BP safe when all eyes were on the stable.

Moose: Pretty much Awesome Kong rolled in with Madison Rayne.

It seems as if both of these members have been kicked out of the group officially by the co-leaders Velvet & Angelina will now reign supreme as the duo they are & most likely become the dangerous TNA KnockOut's Tag Team champions, which I am looking forward to IMO.

So, my point of discussion today will be based on the amount of members that the Beautiful People had. Was it the right move to add the featuring guest BP members to the fray of the faction? Is the combination of Sky/Love the best fit for the Beautiful People & should not need a third member?

Any thoughts?

Reactions: X
I think it doesn't have to do with the #'s, but it has to do with finding the right 3rd person. Kong, Moose(who you forgot), Ashley, Kip(who was my favorite of the "others"), all just didn't fit the description and didn't have the right chemistry with Velvet & Angelina.

Also like in other stables, groups, tag teams, it's also hard being the "new" guy. Fans and the viewer's fell in love with Velvet & Angelina, so the 3rd person is going to have a harder time trying to fit in and clicking with the audience and the group.

It also comes down to the TNA creative team making an effort at trying to make the 3rd person work. The Beautiful People at the beginning of their friendship "Love-Sky Entertainment...or something like that" weren't over and didn't have a large following. But creative stayed with them and they were given the time to shine and connect with the audience something the "others" didn't.

And sometimes when it's not broke, don't try to fix it. I honestly don't understand why TNA keeps trying to add a new member. The Beautiful People are fine the way they are, stop trying to force someone new on the audience.

Personally, I think the Beautiful People is just fine with Agelina Love and Velvet Sky. The two just have a really great chemistry together that makes it work. The fact that they're both drop dead gorgeous and can really pull off the mean hot girl act supremely well doesn't hurt either.

If TNA were to add a third wheel to the BP, it needs to be someone that brings something unique to the group but yet is able to maintain the whole core "I'm so much hotter and better than you" philosophy of the group. I don't think TNA has a woman on the roster that can really do that overall. In the WWE, I think Melina as a heel would fit right in with them as would Maryse. If they were in TNA, I think either of them would make an excellent member of the group.

If TNA really wants the Beautiful People to be a dominant stable, they definetly need another member. With the ever growing TNA Knockout's Division, I think that the Beautiful People could use someone else to make them more dominant and keep them on top. I'm not sure if there is someone who could fill this role at the moment though.

If TNA wants the Beautiful People to be a great tag team, then I think they are fine with 2 members. A 3rd person would likely only act as an unecessary valet that would serve no purpose. If the TNA Knockout's Tag Titles are able to stick around, Love and Sky have an oppurtunity to completely dominate the division without anyone else's help.

I don't think The Beautiful People need a third member. Kip James was funny to see with them but I think the other additions didn't help them at all. Moose was an awful addition, I wasn't fond of Madison Rayne either. I heard that Jazz may be coming to TNA, I'm sure she could do some damage.

I don't think she would fit in with the Beautiful People though. 2 is company and 3 is a crowd, unless you are Hogan, Hall and Nash. The Beauitful People have the right number to be future TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champions. Here is hoping to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back