• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thoughts on the Beautiful People 2.0

I Think they should keep them like some of they are not good but they have to be on of the bost BEST FEMALE TAGS ever without angelina or with they have the look and skills
they are pretty much were ruling the knouckouts but after the depture of angelina they shook a little but THERE IN A AMAZING STORY MODE RIGHT NOW
where madison is being pushed so is velvet and we see more lacey

First off, I don't want the Beautiful People to disband for a while. Despite how much of a downer Lacey Von Erich is, Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne make my day, especially Madison (I'm probably the only one here that prefers Madison over Velvet. Not to say Velvet isn't hot or capable...:)) because of her in ring talent.

In my opinion, TBP still have a place in TNA even with all the changes. However, they (TNA's booking staff) have yet to find it. They get jobbed out all the time in matches and they are slowly but surely losing their chances at becoming a credible threat for a title (Knockout singles or Tag Team).

This feud with Angelina Love just might be make or break for TBP. If it doesn't come off as a great feud, it's possible that TBP just might not be that relevant anymore. I think The Beautiful People should be the ones to come out on top first so that they can prove that they don't need Angelina to be a great team, but right after, I'd like to see Angelina get hers. This way, TBP becomes credible once again as a tag team and Angelina becomes a threat as a singles star.

So yeah, I don't want to get rid of The Beautiful People just yet. Just please, please, TNA...if you're gonna make TBP lose, please take a break from having Madison Rayne take the fall!!!

I'm just tired of Velvet and Madison constantly made to look weak.

Come on TNA just let them show what they can really do in the ring for once.

Velvet may not be the greatest but she does have a moveset and can actually wrestle if TNA would allow her to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back