• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conveinence Food My Ass...

Afro-Ameri-Spawn

Houston's Hometown Hero
Being the fat, overweight, American that that I am, I decided to have some chicken fries just a lil bit ago. I went to the kitchen, got the deep fryer all heated up(yeah, the American way baybee), and yanked a brand new bag of chicken fries from the freezer to open them. Do you know that I had to fucking cut through three separate bags just to get to them? Who in the fuck packs this shit? And why in the hell couldn't they just perferate they damned bags so that I could rip them open with my hands?

I mean fuck, I don't want to work that hard to eat today. I don't want to do jack shit today. As a matter of fact, this is one of those fucking lazy assed bad hygiene days where I am so funky that I smell like I been playing Magic The Gathering from the morning when my one of those guys mom makes them breakfast to 4am, when their last pimply faced friend leaves the basement and it smells like butt sweat all day. Pretty bad huh? lol

Being the fat, overweight, American that that I am, I decided to have some chicken fries just a lil bit ago. I went to the kitchen, got the deep fryer all heated up(yeah, the American way baybee), and yanked a brand new bag of chicken fries from the freezer to open them. Do you know that I had to fucking cut through three separate bags just to get to them? Who in the fuck packs this shit? And why in the hell couldn't they just perferate they damned bags so that I could rip them open with my hands?

I mean fuck, I don't want to work that hard to eat today. I don't want to do jack shit today. As a matter of fact, this is one of those fucking lazy assed bad hygiene days where I am so funky that I smell like I been playing Magic The Gathering from the morning when my one of those guys mom makes them breakfast to 4am, when their last pimply faced friend leaves the basement and it smells like butt sweat all day. Pretty bad huh? lol

Are you really 33?

:lol: That's nothing! The worst is aspirin. You have a headache. First, the weird cap designed by the rubix cube company. Then, a thin yet STRONG foil membrane over the top of the bottle which I usually stab with a knife a few times, as if I'm OJ on a dark night.

After that, I have to pull an entire dead sheep's worth of cotton out of the bottle. Of course, none of these security features have tabs or perforations. I usually end up smoking a spliff instead, and even THOSE bags are hard to open now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back