Congratulations to the New Mods! (Lariat & D-Man)

I will bring balance back to the force.

How can anybody think otherwise, though? They've got Jenna Haze and Stormy Daniels. That's automatic win right there.

Stormy Daniels is such a dirty, hot, incredible piece of skanky ass. Man, I'll do her with my big toe, if that were my only choice.

Very well deserved to both of you. You guys do stellar work, and it was only a matter of time.

Alright. Everyone is going a little overboard with the newfound ass-kissing.

So because they both make great posts, I am going overboard with ass-kissing Sid? Ahh thats right. How silly of me that I forgot. Me saying they do stellar work is ass-kissing isn't it? Stupid David. :banghead: :rolleyes:

Well son of a bitch, Lariat and The D-Man modded, that's awesome you two, congrats, it's well earned and about fucking time.

So because they both make great posts, I am going overboard with ass-kissing Sid? Ahh thats right. How silly of me that I forgot. Me saying they do stellar work is ass-kissing isn't it? Stupid David. :banghead: :rolleyes:

You're such a shareholder for Lariat and D-Man.

Stop fucking up your chances.

Next time, Blade.

Next time.

Well done Lariat.

And also a huge congrats to D-Man, who's one of my favourite people on here. Good stuff, man :)

I think you two should move to another board. It's obvious that you two will be held down forever here.

My time will come.

Market yourself better...we already have a bunch of ardent supporters of Cena saying the same thing over and over. I would suggest looking at Puro and Lucha Libre.

I prefer Siddy-Widdy.

I would prefer General Disarray, but we can't always get what we want.

scanners4.gif

scanners4.gif

Robbed x2

That's what my head will do if you become mod of anything besides the prison.

Congratulations...

When you turn 18...so, hopefully you stick around for another 3 or so years.

There seems to be some misconceptions about being a moderator.

It's not an equal opportunity "employment". We pick the people we think will do best. That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back