Congratulations to the New Mods! (Lariat & D-Man)

Nepotism doesn't have to be familial, it's basically a posh word for favouritism. There's your linguistic fact of the day. Obviously, it doesn't apply here though, well done to both.

I was going to make the nepotism joke, but decided against it. Glad my fellow FromtheBack partner made it, though.

Thanks for holding back, Razor. You know that if you posted it you would've been a typical fuckin n00b, right?

You're just jealous. And now you have something to be jealous of me for besides being better looking than you.

You're just jealous. And now you have something to be jealous of me for besides being better looking than you.

Yeah, stealing my mod spot. Fuckin' noob. Only a noob would steal another e-friend's mod spot.

That, and I am pretty jealous of how sexy you are. You just drip sex in every picture I see of you.

That's just my vaginal secretion.

So wait, a fucking noob who doesn't even know men aren't supposed to have vaginas took my mod spot? I demand that the results of the People's Mod thread be recounted.

Also, I would like a list of people who think I'm legitimately serious about D-Man "stealing" a mod spot from me. That way I can tell who the real noobs are. Besides D-Man, of course.

Playing mod BA...oh, wait.

ban_hammer.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back