Comics

Well the Dark reign stuff is pretty cool at this point just after the civil war the marvel universe is going to hell and Osborn is helming it, the avengers are underground and hes using villians in super hero roles in an attempt to make himself look strong hes even got himself some of tony starks armor its original and something sadistic you need to check it out

The thing that has me jazzed is Blackest Night. I've never followed Green Lantern before, but the series looks so intriguing. I picked up the first issue a few days ago. Craziness already.

Batman: Reborn has been good too. Dick as Batman, Tim as Red Robin. The only thing that could possibly make the series any better is revealing that Jason Todd was the new Black Mask.

I prefer nightwing over batman, I like the character of Grayson.

Also I really like the GL.

I'm a bit of an amateur comic enthusiast as well. Nowhere near the amount you have though KB. Mostly a shitload of horror comics. I've got a ton of old school Tales From the Crypt's (a few legit originals as well, not reprints) and I've got just about every single Halloween comic ever made, official and un-official.

Quite a few trades as well, all of the classics. Watchmen and whatnot. Bunch of Batman trades, The Dark Knight Returns, The Killing Joke, Year One, Arkham Asylum, and my all time favorite The Long Halloween.

I've been trying to get back into the scene for awhile but I'm always broke or spending my money on things more important than comics like rent, noodles and drugs. :thumbsup: We've got a kick-ass comic shop here only up the street from my house, I should stop there for something besides obscure horror B-movies sometime.

There's a comic called New Guardians. The second issue has the villian Snow Flame: the Super villian powered by COCAINE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back