Comics

When my brother moved to Germany he gave me all his comics and graphic novels.
I was so happy.

I should take a picture. I have a pic on my Facebook but the only person who has me added is Becca.
*goes off to get camera*

well if you have a pic on your FB just copy the image location onto here, rather than taking another picture

Oh yeah. Duh. *facepalm*

4475_1165598705079_1381232243_30443691_354894_n.jpg

4475_1165598865083_1381232243_30443695_1138323_n.jpg

No, the Ultimate comics are reimaginings of various Marvel comics. I sadly have no wrestling comics.

I do have Marvel vs. DC, though! That's a cool one.

It is.
Have you read Secret War? It's my favorite in my collection. Gabriele Dell'otto's art is beautiful.

You have The Ultimate Warrior comics?

I think he's talking about the Marvel Ultimate comics

Ultimate Marvel is an imprint of comic books published by Marvel Comics, featuring reimagined and updated versions of the company's most popular superhero characters, including Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Hulk, Thor, Daredevil, the X-Men, the Avengers, and the Fantastic Four. The characters have new origins, freeing them from the sometimes convoluted back-histories of the original versions which were thought to turn off new readers unfamiliar with their extensive histories

I loved Ultimate Spider-Man from the jump. I think the issue he reveals his secret to MJ is about one of the best comic book issues ever, not only poignant but natural and realistic to boot.

That said this whole Ultimatum thing is garbage and better have one hell of a payoff beyond just a re-branding of the Ultimate Marvel Universe line as Ultimate Comics...

Nah, Marvel. Nick Fury gets a load of guys together for a secret mission. The story's great, the art is stunning, and it's a great read, all around.

I'm liking the Messiah thing with Cable and Hope right now. It's a huge saga and needs to have a great finish. The build up has been slow and solid.

Unfortunately, due to monetary issues and my brother moving to Germany (he was my main source of comics) I haven't been able to buy the comics or the graphic novels. What's been going on? Something in the Ultimate universe?

The Messiah Complex dealt with the birth of a new mutant, the first since M Day. Bishop is convinced he needs to kill it because it's goign to destroy everything. Cable grabs it and runs, but Bishop's blast hit Prof X. Cable got a new series, which is about him jumping through time to hide from Bishop. Messiah War is the continuation of this, as the X-Force chases them to bring them home, with Stryfe and Bishop wanting to kill the girl.

I haven't been reading much Dark Reign other than Deadpool. I'm not huge on X-Men. WAY too many different titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back