Comics

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
I inventoried my comics.

466 individual issues, although i think I missed a few since some are missing that I know I would have bought, and 82 trades.

Discuss how this is how I spend my Saturday nights.

Depends... what type of comics are we talking?

I'm personally a fan of The Hulk. You?

Got Watchmen too. I only started about two and a half years ago. Based on face value alone I've spent over $2500

Got Watchmen too. I only started about two and a half years ago. Based on face value alone I've spent over $2500

Holy Balls.... That's a fucking lot, man. Jesus, I remember when comics were like two bucks...

FTS... For some reason I always thought you were black. No offense meant

A few others I have full sets of either in trades or individual issues:

Preacher-holy crap this is incredible stuff.
I Was Kidnapped By Lesbian Pirates From Outer Space-it's just what it says it is.
Superman & Batman vs. Werewolves and Vampires-made me like DC's artwork
The Muppet Show-because Muppets are kick ass
Zorro-greatest hero ever
Northlanders-awesome viking stories
Goon-Night of the Living Dead meets the Godfather

Mainly TMNT and Cable/Deadpool. I think I have some Hulks in there somewhere.

I have a few Cable comics. Most of mine are X-Men, but there's a few others sprinkled in. Off the top of my head, I know there's Fantastic Four, Spider Man, Superman, Wolverine, and Silver Surfer.

They're all in storage. The first one I ever bought was a Wolverine v. Omega Red. I love that villain...

I am officially jealous of you KB. I think the only comics I have immediate access to are the entire 8th season of Buffy, and a few Angel: After the Fall. All my other books are in storage three towns over, at my friend (ex-girlfriend)'s house. I must go out there to retrieve them, as I forget what all are there. Fact remains: I'm Jealous.

I am officially jealous of you KB. I think the only comics I have immediate access to are the entire 8th season of Buffy, and a few Angel: After the Fall. All my other books are in storage three towns over, at my friend (ex-girlfriend)'s house. I must go out there to retrieve them, as I forget what all are there. Fact remains: I'm Jealous.

Every issue of both in there as well. Also have the Spike spin off book.

Thats really not a lot, but good on you for collecting these past few years. As a life long reader (who went digital years ago) I amassed many a long white box. For a minute I was even into the cardboard backers and mylar bags. If you've never read them (tho you probably have) I'd recommend Y The Last Man (now all finished and in trades) and of course Kentucky's own Robert Kirkman and his The Walking Dead ongoing series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back