• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comic Con

Yes I am going to this year's comic con but that's not really what this thread is about.

Since it's that time of year again I thought I'd make a thread for people share tips and stories and reminisce, or cringe, etc.

What was it like your first time at Comic Con? What's something funny that happened while you were there? What's something sad, or embarrassing?

Or whatever you want to discuss about comic con!

Have at thee!

My first time was on the side of a car, outside of a Best Buy, in February. It was an awkward and uncomfortable 10 minutes for both of us.

Comic Con is coming to Nashville in October; I'm debating whether or not to go since it'll be local and all. If I do I'm not dressing up - downtown will likely be loaded with cosplayers.

I'm going to Chicago Comic Con in August, looking forward to meeting Punk and AJ Lee as well as some of the Walking Dead Cast. A little too old for dress up though.

Of course not! My friend is bring his high tech HD camera and is giving me copies of everything. I'll post the pictures worth posting in here when i get back.

I'M BACK!

My mom and I took lots of pictures but it'll take a little time to put them up since my phone is a piece of shit.

My friend took a lot of pictures too with his camera that I also plan on putting up, but that will also take a little while since he's still down there in San Diego.

First day of Comic Con was pretty fun, excited to meet Punk tomorrow.

Should probably figure out how to re-size these things and make them smaller.

Day Two was even better.

I even met Tara/Victoria

This is for Haiku Hogan

Sorry for the horrible quality of this one, had to take it off Phone as this was an official photo. Plus the glare from glasses kinda ruins it, regardless it was awesome meeting Punk.

Pics of AJ Lee and the Shield hopefully coming soon.

I think I just need to convert them from mail attachment images to embedded ones. I'll figure it out soon, thanks for the heads up.

Either Victoria is nowhere near her billed height, or the two women cosplaying as Link and Peach are giant amazons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back