• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Punk crashes WWE at Comic Con

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
From IGN:

CM Punk crashed the the joint Mattel/WWE panel – WWE: Past, Present and Future – at San Diego Comic-Con, featuring WWE superstars Triple H, Rey Mysterio and the legendary Bret Hart.

Punk announced himself via bullhorn and then, with WWE Title in hand, took to the designated question-asking mic and began to awesomely speechify! Punk took exception to the fact that they were trying to crown a new champ on RAW and then challenged Rey, or anyone else who wanted to be champ, to head out to Chicago to take him on.

Punk then also asked Triple H and RAW writer Brain Gewirtz why Zack Ryder wasn't on TV. Triple H, in what seemed to be a part of a storyline, told Punk that things had changed on RAW and that there was a new regime. He told Punk to give him a call. Punk responded by telling Hunter that he was sure Stephanie had his number

This is brilliant.

I knew this was going to happen when both Punk and Hunter were scheduled for Comic Con. Now for some fancam footage, please.

punkcomiccon_110031.png

I'll go ahead and say it: Whatever the payoff to this angle is, you should all pay for it just to show the WWE that there's money in this direction.

This might be my favorite angle of all time. I think it's obvious a triple h and punk match is coming down the line. Mega props to the wwe for really thinking outside of the box.

I´m sure he resigned,if not he wouldnt be in MITB and he defenitly wouldnt have won the WWE title.But I do think they are going to wait a fiew months to put him back on the program.This angle is being really great.Plus i have the feeling that with Triple H being back as the boss we will see back old school guys like Kevin Nash..dont know why but i have that feeling..

I dreams of a Punk putting Triple H out of his misery with a Pepsi Plunge at WrestleMania 28.

What's particularly interesting is that Vince, Punk and HHH, with input from Cena and staff writers, are being reported as the one's booking the whole thing.

I wasn't sure how I felt about HHH being involved in all this until now. Awesome. HHH and Punk could have some great promos and tell a hell of a story.

I wasn't sure how I felt about HHH being involved in all this until now. Awesome. HHH and Punk could have some great promos and tell a hell of a story.

It will all be worthless though if Punk doesn't go over, which is why I will always be skeptical about HHH feuds. He's at a point where he should be putting guys over, not beating them. Hopefully he realizes that now, though my hopes aren't up.

That was and still is one of my major reservations about this whole thing. My hope is that they want to do an Austin-Vince type storyline between the two. My fear is that HHH isn't willing to play a coward or that they feel they have to honor the face-heel dynamic and have HHH eventually win the title back for the payoff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back