• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Punk crashes WWE at Comic Con

He won't beat Punk for the title though. This has a Michaels vs. Ramon IC title vibe all over it. If Trips wins the title, it'll be around the Rumble. As soon as he wins an begins to rant about being champ, cue Punks return and being the real world champion. It's the angle the WWF didn't have the balls to do at Mania 8.

The way I write it is Triple H turns heel and beats... Rey? Yeah. Before Punk returns. Real champ Punk vs. Trips at Mania.

If Triple H goes heel then should he bring his own version of Patterson and Briscoe with him? The only one I can think off that wouldn't be so intimidating is Sean Waltman.

Finally got around to watching this. This is fucking amazing. That's SO awesome that they're continuing the angle and keeping kayfabe up out in public like this at a huge event like Comic-Con. Seriously, how fucking cool of a thing to do is that? That'll get some good nerd press from the Comic fans.

Fuck this angle just gets better all the time. I think it's becoming obvious though that they're going to be heading in the direction of Punk vs. Triple H at some point, maybe even at Wrestlemania. It should rule.

Has Punk singed back with the WWE? I'm assuming he has.

Still, this has been absolute gold from the moment that Punk sat down atop the ramp and delivered that shoot promo towards Vince et al. Just absolute gold. At least Punk is getting the credit he deserves for this.

I dreams of a Punk putting Triple H out of his misery with a Pepsi Plunge at WrestleMania 28.

It would be a good "anything you can do I can do better" moment as well as the obviousness of Punk putting Hunter away with a better version of "his" move. And I'm sure Punk's knees can take one more plunge. If that's the direction WWE is going, it WOULD be the perfect finish. Especially since HHH seems to have got over his "THOU SHALL NOT GO OVER" phase and would probably agree to it.

this should be a awesome angle can't wait to see where wwe goes with this
"im pretty sure stephanie has my phone number"-cm punk
"you know what punk i'll just call Beth and get it from her"-triple h
(cm punk and beth phoenix are dating)

Fucking awesome. Just real worried they're going to try and shove Vince back into the storyline at some point. Hoping Triple H taking over for him was just a way to get him off TV

That's the nerdiest bunch I've seen. Also, what's with all the Ryder love? Should I actually watch one of his Youtube videos?

I dislike the lack of attention to detail involved in event staff opening doors for Punk. But that's nitpicking.

WWE are going forward with this angle outside Raw? That's awesome. I don't know about you but Punk vs Cena > Rock vs Cena for me. The angle makes you wonder how many more aces WWE has up it's sleeve.

Josh Adams (son of Neal Adams) was nice enough to give Punk the following drawing:

scaled.php

The thought of CM Punk and Beth Phoenix having hot and nasty sex amuses me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back