• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

College Football Week 3 LD "Black Vs Red"

I laugh at the above statement.

And a little bit of trickeration by Meyer. Fake Punt -> Goal Line Opportunity.

Considering UM had to sweat it out against UMass, I'm not terrified at all.

I'm a little more nervous about ND, but we should do our business with them.

And lol at USC. Up by 5 to a team that lost to North/South Dakota State.

Considering UM had to sweat it out against UMass, I'm not terrified at all.

I'm a little more nervous about ND, but we should do our business with them.

You mean the Notre Dame team that Michigan beat? I mean Kansas lost to an FCS school and then the very next week beat number 15 ranked Georgia Tech. One week doesn't mean much. Last year U of M took MSU to OT on the road. This year Michigan is at home, has a better team then last year, and MSU has basically the same team talent wise.

MSU has more depth on both sides and really hasn't shown a whole lot yet.

And ND would've won with Crist in the whole game. UM's a one man team atm.

MSU has more depth on both sides and really hasn't shown a whole lot yet.

And ND would've won with Crist in the whole game. UM's a one man team atm.

Crist played like shit in the second half, U of M still would have found a way to win. The only position MSU has more depth at is running back.

Receiver we got 3 guys who could all make big plays in Dell, Cunningham, and Martin, along with a guy who's doing well and is just learning the job with Nichol. Gantt is a good TE too.

Our pass D is bad, but our LB crew with Greg MOTHERFUCKIN Jones and Eric Gordon is sick. William Gholston could be an impactful freshman too.

Secondary is the only spot that seriously concerns me.

Receiver we got 3 guys who could all make big plays in Dell, Cunningham, and Martin, along with a guy who's doing well and is just learning the job with Nichol. Gantt is a good TE too.

Our pass D is bad, but our LB crew with Greg MOTHERFUCKIN Jones and Eric Gordon is sick. William Gholston could be an impactful freshman too.

Secondary is the only spot that seriously concerns me.

With the exception of Gholston all of those guys were there last year.

1 year of experience + we lost a few games that we should've won but the ball bounced the other way. It was the same way in 07 and then in 08 we went 9-4. And Greg Jones is a top 5 LB in the country, no matter what.

It was our pass D that let us down in most of them games.

EDIT: And you could say the same thing with pretty much any UM player except Robinson.

Great to see Nebraska make Jake Locker look so weak. Loving that Nebraska's got some offense this year as well to go with their defense

Damn this place is empty. Oh well. MSU is tied 7-7 at half, but they've been outplaying ND since about 5 minute mark in the first. Even though we threw a pick on one drive in the end zone and cost ourselves 3 late, I still like where we're at. Our run game is looking good and our Pass game is looking quite well. I really think (and hope) State pulls away from this one. Crist hasn't looked all that great in a hostile environment, hopefully that continues, and we keep bringing more pressure to him.

Ive been watching Texas/Tech, don't know what happened to texas they started off hot and now they are tied at half with texas. I'm enjoying it

Damn this place is empty. Oh well. MSU is tied 7-7 at half, but they've been outplaying ND since about 5 minute mark in the first. Even though we threw a pick on one drive in the end zone and cost ourselves 3 late, I still like where we're at. Our run game is looking good and our Pass game is looking quite well. I really think (and hope) State pulls away from this one. Crist hasn't looked all that great in a hostile environment, hopefully that continues, and we keep bringing more pressure to him.
1. You should have known better then to think one of these teams would pull away. It just doesn't happen. The 2 teams always play each other close.
2. Crist hasn't looked horrible in the 3rd. Fuck, he looked damn good. For a kid starting his 3rd game, I'd say he's been good.
3. It's 21-21 after 3, and ND just got a stop on 3rd down. MSU gonna likely have to punt.

lol. On 3rd and 27, Cousins (MSU QB) scrambled 3 whole yards beyond the Line of Scrimmage, then threw an incompletion. 3 whole yards.

ND Ball with 30 seconds to go.

That sound you just heard? That was my heart breaking.

Hats off to MSU, hell of a call. Of course, if the officials had a backbone, it may never have gone to OT. Good thing the official who was completely out of position threw his flag on a phantom block in the back the official right next to the play ignored, costing ND a chance for a game winning FG before OT.

But, that aside, incredibly gutsy call. It worked, and all you can say is "good game".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back