• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

College Football Week 3 LD "Black Vs Red"

Notre Dame could be playing Jesus and pals and Lou Holtz would pick Notre Dame
Yeah, if Jesus Christ was playing for Notre Dame, I'd pick them too. He is the son of God after all. I'd think it'd be a good thing to have God in your corner.

I've never been able to figure why do I like Notre Dame so much. I know my reasons for like Ohio State and GA Tech but the love for Notre Dame confuses me so.
<3.
They have history. People love history. And the fact that they're always on TV helps too.

Yeah, Georgia's more than likely scoring on this possession. North Carolina has better win or I will be even more pissed about Tech losing to Kansas last week.

I keep switching from Arkansas/UGA to Umass/UM just b/c some of my Michigan buddies went to the game and kept bragging up Robinson as a Heisman winner already. I reminded them of last year but they keep saying it's different.

We'll see about that.

MSU has been vanilla, vanilla, vanilla on Offense through the first two weeks. With 2 QB's turned WR's on our roster, I'm expecting a few trick plays up our sleeves. And ND's run D will fail them again. Bell and Baker have both been running great, and our #1 is returning today. It should be a good game, but MSU finally has some good depth and, with it being at night in Spartan Stadium, give me MSU.

Michigan is losing to UMASS at home and Tech is tied with UNC. That's the beauty of College Football as it always keeps you wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back