ERS -week 3

• Thread starter The not-so Great Khali
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The not-so Great Khali

Fireworks go off in the arena as Extremely Raw Smackdown begins!
JR: Hello ladies and gentlemen we welcome you live to the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
King: That’s right JR, and I cannot wait to find out what’s gonna happen tonight.
Rey Mysterio’s music hit as the fans go wild.
King: What’s Rey doing here? He lost last week to Big Show and then he got totally decimated.
JR: Now that’s not fair, he has every right to be here.
Rey’s right arm is in a sling as he grabs a microphone.
Rey: Last week Big Show totally disrespected me, my familia, and the World Heavyweight Title. You see titles matches are meant to be about respect and Big Show showed none to the title last week. Fair play he beat me, but he didn’t have to hit me while I was down.
Big Show’s music hit.
Show: Stop your moaning and shut your pie hole, little man. (crowd boos) I don’t need to show anyone respect; I am 500 pounds, 7 feet tall and the most extreme giant in the world.
Rey: Hey big guy, if I wasn’t wearing this cast on my arm, I would teach you a lesson and you know I would.
Show: Don’t be silly, the only lesson you can teach people is how to be 2 feet tall. Now I heard that you’d be out of action for a couple of weeks, but that doesn’t stop me inflicting more pain to your little, puny body now does it?
Big Show drops his microphone and starts walking to the ring. Rey drops his and sticks out his left arm. Big Show steps over the top rope as Rey begins to hit him with his left arm. However, he is too weak and Show stops his attack. Show knocks Rey to the mat and stands on his right arm. He starts laughing and trash talking to Rey. Rey cries out in agony.
Teddy Long’s music plays.
Long: Hey Show, get off of Rey and leave him alone. Now it looks like you two have a bit of a problem with each other, so now I’m making it my problem; In four weeks time when Rey’s arm is better, he will go 1-on-1 with you Show at Total Havoc. And it will a no-disqualification match!
JR: A no-disqualification match is one brutal stipulation, I just hope Mysterio’s arm is better by then.
King: Yea but even if it is, Big Show would just injure it even more at Total Havoc.

Commercial

JR: We’re back ladies and gentlemen and in case you missed it, General Manager Teddy Long has announced that at Total Havoc, it will be Big Show versus Rey Mysterio in a no-disqualification match.
King: I’m sure Mysterio is regretting calling Big Show out already.
D-Generation X’s music hit’s the arena as they come out to the ring.
Triple H (to audience): Are you ready?…… I said are you ready? Then, for the thousands in attendance, and the millions watching at home. Let's get ready to suck it!
Michaels: And if you're not down with that, then we got two words for ya…………
(crowd): Suck it!
Randy Orton’s music hits as he cockily walks out to the rampway.
Orton: DX, your old news and tonight I will kill the legacy of you both. I mean let’s face facts; Triple H couldn’t even beat a 70-year-old Ric Flair a couple of weeks ago and Shawn Michaels, the heartbreak kid, tonight I will not only break your heart but I will destroy it as well. And just to make sure that I win the match tonight, I’ve brought two allies with me.
Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch come out and stand alongside Orton. All three men walk to the ring confidently.

MATCH 1
SINGLE (WHC TOURNAMENT RD 1)
SHAWN MICHAELS w/TRIPLE H VS RANDY ORTON w/CADE & MURDOCH
REFEREE: CHAD PATTON

Michaels dances around before looking over to Cade and Murdoch on the outside. Randy Orton taunts Triple H which makes Michaels go over to him. He pulls Orton around and slaps him in the chest. Orton responds by slapping him in the face. He then punches him and uppercuts him as Cade and Murdoch cheer him on. Michaels falls to the mat. Orton stomps on him. He then drops his knee to Michaels’s face. Orton again taunts Triple H by doing a crotch chop. H stands up on the apron as the referee tells him to get off. Cade and Murdoch are holding Michaels’s arms while Orton punches him in the face a few times. The ref then talks to Orton which allows Cade and Murdoch to continue assaulting Michaels. Triple H sees this and makes his way around the other side of the ring. Cade and Murdoch back off but H follows them. They run round the ring as H continues his pursuit, but Orton hit’s a clothesline on him. H goes flying into the barricade. The referee tells Orton to get back into the ring, so he does. Cade and Murdoch continue to stomp on H. He goes over to Michaels but then HBK flips himself back onto his feet. Orton steps back, shocked. He then runs at Michaels, who lifts him into the turnbuckle. When Orton bounces back off the turnbuckle Michaels hits him with sweet chin music. Shawn goes for the pin: 1...2... But then Murdoch pulls the ref out of the ring and shows him Lance Cade with Triple H lying there on the ground. He says he’s out cold and needs some medical attention. Chad Patton goes over to Cade and checks it out. Meanwhile, Murdoch gets into the ring and beats down on Michaels. Michaels begins to fight back but then Randy comes over and helps out Murdoch. They double team Michaels and then Murdoch holds him while Orton sets himself up for the rko. Orton hits it and Murdoch gets out of the ring, calling the ref back into the ring. The ref calls for help as he gets back into the ring and begins to count: 1...2...3 Randy Orton is the winner.
Randy Orton def. Shawn Michaels
Quickly after the ref calls for the bell, Cade and Murdoch slide in the ring with steel chairs in hand. Murdoch places his chair underneath Michaels’s head. Cade then hit’s a con-chair-toe on Michaels. Michaels’s head is cut open. Randy then picks him up and rko’s him back onto the steel chair.
JR: That is disgusting. Shawn Michaels must be losing tons of blood because of these three sick men. And Triple H also needs help.
King: The bottom line is JR, Randy Orton got the win that he promised. So that means he advances into the next round of the tournament to crown a new World Heavyweight Champion.
JR: He should be disqualified from the tournament after that display.

Commercial

Backstage Todd Grisham interview’s Bobby Lashley.
Todd: Bobby I want to get your thoughts on Jonathan Coachman’s persistent questions regarding you joining Black To Reality.
Lashley: Well Todd, you see I really don’t know why he keeps appearing after my matches and asking me to join his bunch of no-hopers. But what I do know is that I will never join that bunch of broke back mountaineers.
Todd: Well thanks for your time Bobby.
Lashley walks away from Grisham when suddenly he is attacked by three men wearing balaclavas. He is thrown into a wall. One of the men is carrying a baseball bat and he starts whacking Lashley with it in the mid-section. Todd goes towards them when one of them tells him to “shut up punk” and he big boots him. The three men leave as Lashley is seen clutching his head, which is bleeding.
JR: What in the hell was that. Bobby Lashley and Todd Grisham just got laid out by three masked men.
King: Lashley was just giving an interview when, bang.
JR: And I bet Lashley knows just who it was who attacked him from behind.

MATCH 2
SINGLE (WHC TOURNAMENT RD1)
SANDMAN VS KANE
REFEREE: CHARLES ROBINSON

Sandman comes out first, with his singapore cane in hand. Kane’s music then plays as the arena turns red. As Kane goes to climb over the ropes, Sandman attacks him with his cane. Kane gets knocked to the floor. Sandman gets out of the ring and hits him again. He then uses the cane on himself. Whilst he wasn’t looking, Kane stood up and walked behind Sandman. Kane pushed him into the ring apron before hitting him with rights and lefts. Kane then grabbed the singapore cane from Sandman’s hand and used it against him. He just didn’t stop hitting Sandman, until he started bleeding. Kane then broke the cane in half, before sending Sandman into the ring. The big red monster followed. Charles Robinson finally started the match. Kane waited for Sandman to stand up, but he was taking too long so Kane picked him up himself. He hit a choke slam on the original extremist before covering him: 1...2...3 Kane is the winner.
Kane def. Sandman
After the match Kane done his pyro, setting off flames from the ring posts.
JR: Kane was so destructive, Sandman hardly had an offence.
King: I don’t think he did JR. I think he knew Kane was gonna be unstoppable, that’s why he tried to attack him before the match started.

Commercial

JR: Hey there folks, we’re live from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and we’ve just been informed that Bobby Lashley has been sent to the local medical centre for check-ups.
King: And if you don’t know why Lashley is there then have a look at this:
We’re shown footage of Bobby Lashley’s interview with Todd Grisham earlier this evening.

Teddy Long’s office; D-Generation X walk in
Michaels: Teddy, we need to speak to you.
Long: Well that’s fine playa, go right ahead.
H: We want those two bastard cowboys in a match. We don’t care what type of match it is but we want them now.
Michaels: That’s right, in fact we don’t even care about Randy Orton or Ric Flair. As far as we see it, them two aren’t to become World Champion anytime soon.
H: But if they did, then we would both be after them and the title the second they win it.
Long: Well playas you got your match, but it will happen next week not tonight.
H: That’s fine by us.

Hardcore Holly’s music plays as he comes down to the ring for his match.
Lillian: Ladies and gentlemen your Hardcore Champion, Hardcore Holly.
Holly: Last week I made a promise and I’m sticking to it. So without further ado, will someone come down to the ring so I can whoop their ass. (crowd cheer)
William Regal’s music aired as he came down to the ring.

MATCH 3
SINGLE
HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP
HARDCORE HOLLY VS WILLIAM REGAL
REFEREE: MIKE CHIODA

The two competitors lock up in the middle of the ring. Regal holds Holly’s head and head butts him. Holly falls to the ground. Regal leg drops Holly. He then grabs both of his legs and pulls him towards the ring post. Regal slides out of the ring and swings Holly’s left leg into the post. He then gets back into the ring. Regal wipes his feet on the mat near Holly’s head. Holly slowly gets up, using the ropes for balance. When he turns around, Regal lands a running knee smash on him. Regal steadies himself for another attack. Holly gets up again and looks around. This time however, he dodges Regal and Regal ends up getting his leg caught up in the ropes. Holly punches him as he can’t move. Holly then shakes the ropes. Regal falls to the outside. Holly climbs the to the top rope. He then jumps onto Regal. The referee starts counting: 1...2...3... Holly gets to his feet. 4... He picks Regal up and chucks him into the ring. Holly goes for the pin: 1... Regal kicks out. Holly goes to pick Regal up but Regal fights him off. Regal runs at Holly but Holly drops to the mat. Regal runs back towards Holly but Holly connects with an alabama slam. Holly covers him: 1...2...3 Hardcore Holly has retained his title.
Hardcore Holly def. William Regal
Holly celebrates outside the ring with some fans.
JR: Hardcore Holly fulfilled his promised tonight King.
King: Yep, he sure did and he retained hid title. I wonder how long it will be until someone defeats him.
JR: We’ll just have to wait and see.

Commercial

MATCH 4
TAG TEAM
THE HIGHLANDERS VS SCOTTY 2 HOTTY & THE MIZ
REFEREE: JACK DOAN

The Highlanders make their way out first. Scotty 2 Hotty and The Miz dance their way to the ring as the crowd chants “hoo-rah”. Scotty and Rory start the match. Rory gets Scotty up and slams him. Rory lands an elbow on Scotty. Rory hit’s a series of irish whips. Rory kicks Scotty in the mid-section and then goes for a bear hug. Scotty tries to reach Miz but Rory is holding him back. Rory drags Scotty over to his corner. He tags in Robbie. Robbie goes to the second rope and lands a fist drop on Scotty. Robbie quickly tags Rory back in as he goes to the second rope. Rory hit’s a fist drop Scotty. Rory trash talks to Miz, before stomping on Scotty. Robbie is tagged back in as the cousins position Scotty in the corner. Rory uses Robbie as a battering ram to attack Scotty. But at the last minute Scotty moves away from the corner, sending Robbie into the turnbuckle. Scotty runs over to his corner and tags in The Miz. The Miz comes rushing in, knocking Rory down with a clothesline. He then goes to Robbie and kicks him in the gut. Rory comes over and Miz elbows him in the face. He then irish whips Robbie into Rory, knocking them both down. He shouts to the crowd “hoo-rah”. He runs over Robbie and lands a kick to the face on Rory. Miz goes to the top ropes. He goes to jump on Robbie but he misses. Robbie then lifts Miz up slams him to the mat. Scotty attacks Robbie from behind. He gives him a bulldog. Scotty taunts the crowd for the worm. Scotty does his routine and is about to hit Robbie when Rory chucks him out of the ring. He picks Robbie up and they hit Miz with a scot drop. Rory covers Miz: 1...2...3 They get the win
The Highlanders def. Scotty 2 Hotty and The Miz
The Highlanders quickly exit the ring and scarper through the crowd.
JR: How many more times are those two leeches gonna get away with it. Every week they cheat their opponents out of victory.
King: No they don’t, they just outsmart their opponents.
Teddy Long’s music plays as he walks down the ramp towards the ring.
King: What’s our GM doing here.
JR: Maybe he’s got something to say about those McAllister cousins.
Long: Hey Robbie, Rory where do you think your going? I’m got something important to say and it regards you two. Now over the last few weeks, and tonight, in one way or another you have got the win. And that’s very impressive. You should congratulate yourselves. But, I’m sure Scotty and Miz aren’t too happy about how you won. And I’m sure as hell know four other people who aren’t happy about how you beat them. So next week it’s gonna be Robbie and Rory McAllister versus Scotty 2 Hotty and The Miz…… versus Brian Kendrick and Paul London……… versus Matt and Jeff Hardy. And to make sure that they don’t just team up on you two, I am going to award the winning team the Tag Team Titles. (crowd cheer) I also came out here to announce that at Total Havoc Melina will put her Women’s championship on the line.
Melina’s music hit. She comes down to the ring as Teddy applauds her. Melina holds up her title to the crowd and to Teddy’s face.
Melina: So Teddy, who’s my opponent going to be. Because whoever it is I can guarantee them that they will never defeat me. So give it your best shot.
Long: Well Melina before you interrupted me I was about to tell the world that your no.1 contender was going to be…………
Melina: Who is it Teddy?
Long: Decided next week when Mickie James, Maria, Lita and Torrie Wilson face off in a fatal-four-way match.
Melina: Well then you can tell whoever wins that match, that I’ll be waiting for them at Total Havoc.

Commercial

JR: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and before the break, our General Manager Teddy Long had some exciting news regarding Melina and The Highlanders for next week.
King: He sure did. The Highlanders will face The Hardy Boyz, London & Kendrick and Scotty 2 Hotty and The Miz for the Tag Team Titles. And also, Maria, Torrie Wilson, Lita and Mickie James will compete to be the no.1 contender for the Women’s Title.
JR: And they will face off at Total Havoc.

MATCH 5
SINGLE (WHC TOURNAMENT RD1)
UNDERTAKER VS BOOKER T w/BLACK TO REALITY
REFEREE: MIKE CHIODA

Black To Reality’s music airs as Jonathan Coachman, Mad Shad Gaspard, Shelton Benjamin and Booker T come down to the ring.
Coach: Earlier on Bobby Lashley was attacked from behind by three men. Now these three men are standing in the ring with me right now.
Benjamin: That’s right and Bobby if your watching from your hospital bed then have a look at this.
We’re shown footage of Bobby Lashley’s interview with Todd Grisham earlier tonight.
Shad: And as for Rod Grisham, if you ever speak to me again, I will destroy you in a matter of minutes.
Booker: That’s right because we are Black To Reality and we are the most dominant black wrestlers in the world today and in all of history. And tonight I will defeat ’the Dead man’ ’the Phenom’ the Undertaker so that I can again become champion of the world.
The lights go off as Undertaker’s music hits. Smoke fills the arena. As Undertaker starts walking to the ring, Gaspard and Benjamin go to attack him. The lights go on and someone Is standing in the ring behind Booker T and Coachman. It’s Bobby Lashley! Lashley’s chest in wrapped in bandages. Coach looks around and sees Lashley. He yells at Booker and points behind him. Booker turns around and he gets speared by Lashley. Coach tries to choke Lashley out but he throws him off his back with ease. He then gives Coach the dominator. Lashley then gets out the ring and goes over to Undertaker. He spears Gaspard to the floor while, Undertaker gives Benjamin a choke slam. Lashley and Taker then shook hands respectfully. Taker climbed into the ring and picked Booker up. He hit a tombstone pile driver on him. The ref counted: 1...2...3 Undertaker is the winner. Taker then gave Booker a last ride.
Undertaker def. Booker T
JR: Undertaker is so impressive.
King: Yea but he couldn’t have done it without Bobby Lashley ambushing Booker T from behind.
JR: Lashley was just repaying the favour King. So that’s going to do it for tonight. I’m Jim Ross saying goodnight from Pennsylvania.
King: Goodnight everyone.

Matches announced for Total Havoc:
Women's Championship
Melina (c) vs Maria or Mickie James or Lita or Torrie Wilson

Please review my show and i'll review yours.

thanks for the review but what did i spell incorrectly. could you plz tell me?

thanks. i am currently writing week 4 and it should be on here about Wednesday afternoon. however, if u live in USA, then i dnt know what time that is compared to UK time?

Shawn Sousa said:
stupid things like that

All I am doing is telling the reader that Big Show has come out to the stage/rampway. I have seen nearly every booker do this or something very similar. Anyway thanks for reviewing it and giving your opinion; they're greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.