ERS - week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Boogeyman

Fireworks go off by the stage as Extremely Raw Smackdown starts!
JR: Hello ladies and gentlemen, we welcome you live from the Mobile Civic Centre in Alabama. I am Jim Ross and sitting right beside me as always is Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler.
King: That’s right JR and boy am I looking forward to tonight’s show. We have three huge tournament matches and also a handicap 3-on-2 match with D-Generation X taking on Ric Flair, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch.
Hardcore Holly’s music hits as he walks down to the ring holding his Hardcore Title. (major cheers from crowd)
He shows it off to the crowd, before getting a microphone.
Holly: Last week I became the Hardcore Champion. Now although that is a major feat for anyone, I more than anyone else in this industry deserve this title. Now many of you may not know that last year I had an infection in my arm. This was career-threatening. And less than 12 months later I am wearing ERS gold. I have learnt that the best way to live is to live life on the dangerous side. With that I have made the decision to defend my title every week to a new competitor until I lose the title. So without further ado, can someone from the back please come out here so I can whoop your ass.
Finlay’s music hits as he walks down to the ring, carrying his shillelagh.
MATCH 1
SINGLE
HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP
HARDCORE HOLLY VS FINLAY
REFEREE: CHARLES ROBINSON

The two lock up in the middle of the ring with Finlay getting the better of Holly. Finlay drives Holly into a corner. He then uppercuts the champion in the face. Holly punches Finlay back and they continue to go at it. Holly escapes from the corner and gives Finlay a forearm smash to the chin, sending Finlay down. Holly stomps on Finlay and then picks him up. He throws him into the ropes and hit’s a flying clothesline. Finlay is down again. Holly goes for the pin: 1... Finlay kicks out. Holly and Finlay stand up and lock up again. Finlay again gets the better and picks up Holly before dropping him onto the mat. He goes to get his shillelagh from the corner of the ring but the ref tries to stop him. Unfortunately for the ref, he gets knocked out when Finlay resists him getting his weapon of choice. He goes to hit Holly with it but Holly ducks the attack and dropkicks Finlay. He then goes for the shillelagh and hits Finlay in the face with it. Finlay starts bleeding. Holly lifts him up for the alabama slam. He connects and Finlay is easy prey. However Charles Robinson is still down but another referee (Mike Chioda) slides into the ring and starts counting: 1...2...3 And Holly wins his first title defence.
Hardcore Holly def. Finlay
Holly celebrates with some fans in the front row.
JR: Hardcore Holly has just made his first successful title defence less than a week after he won it.
King: Yea, but he did use that shillelagh to do it.
JR: Well Finlay was about to use it before Holly did and he shouldn’t have brought it into the ring in the first place.

Commercial

MATCH 2
SINGLE (WHC TOURNAMENT RD 1)
REY MYSTERIO VS BIG SHOW
REFEREE : JACK DOAN

Rey Mysterio comes out first to cheers. Big Show slowly walks to the ring as Rey bounces off the ropes. He is met by loud boos from the crowd. The bell rings as Rey jogs around the ring whilst Big Show just stands there. Big Show goes to give Rey a big boot but Rey slides through his legs and jumps onto the middle rope. When Big Show turns around he lands a springboard on him. Rey quickly goes for the pin: 1... Big Show moves and Rey goes flying across the ring. Both men get up and go for each other. Big Show grabs Rey’s arm and swings him into the turnbuckle. He runs at him and hits him, sending Rey to the mat. Big Show tramples over Rey. Big Show picks up Rey by his neck. He lifts him up and went for a choke slam but Rey reversed it into a hurricana. Both men are down so the referee starts counting: 1...2...3...4... Big Show gets to his knees while Rey holds onto the ropes to help him to stand up. Rey walks over to Big Show and starts giving him some kicks to the face. After four kicks, Big Show falls to the mat. Rey covers him again: 1...2... Big Show kicks out. Rey looks confused as he can’t beat his opponent. Rey goes to the outside of the ring and stands on the apron. He waits for Big Show to get up. Big Show does get up and straight into a springboard senton bomb. Rey goes to pick Big Show up but he is too heavy and he shrugs Mysterio off. Mysterio goes back towards Big Show but ends up walking into a big boot. Big Show steadies himself. He walks over to Mysterio’s feet and grabs hold of them. He swings Rey around and tosses him to the outside. Rey yells in agony. The referee starts counting: 1...2...3...4...5... Rey gets up and Big Show goes over to that side of the ring. 6... Rey gets on the apron and goes to jump on Big Show but he catches him in mid-air by his neck. Big Show choke slams Mysterio to the outside of the ring and he crashes on the announcers table, breaking it in half.
JR: Oh my god, would you look at that.
King: Rey Mysterio just landed right through our table.
The referee starts counting: 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 And Rey Mysterio hasn’t even moved so Big Show gets the win.
Big Show def. Rey Mysterio by count out
Big Show goes to the outside, picks Mysterio up and throws him into the steel steps.
JR: This match is over, just leave him alone.
Show then starts laughing as he makes his way up the ramp.

Commercial

JR: We’re back ladies and gentlemen and before the break, Big Show defeated Rey Mysterio by count out after he choke slammed him into out announce table.
King: Don’t forget JR he then threw him into the steel steps.
JR: Paramedics and referees had to place Rey in a stretcher to carry him to the back during the break. But now we’re going to have the second out of three tournament matches of the night. Who will join Big Show in the next round.
MATCH 3
SINGLE (WHC TOURNAMENT RD 1)
JOHN CENA VS SABU
REFEREE: CHAD PATTON

John Cena’s music hits first to a thunderous chorus of cheers. Sabu’s music then plays as the fans chant, E C DUB! They stare at each other before brawling in the middle of the ring. Sabu kicks Cena in the face, sending him to the mat. He goes to the top rope and lands a cross body on Cena. He goes for the pin: 1... Cena kicks out. Sabu swings him into the corner of the ring. He points to the air before running at Cena. Cena dodges Sabu and he runs into the ring post. Cena places Sabu in position for an f-u but Sabu reverses it into a ddt. Both men are down and the referee starts counting: 1...2...3... Sabu gets to his feet first. He goes behind Cena’s back and puts him in a camel clutch. Cena starts screaming out in pain as the referee checks on him. Cena stretches his arm out but he can’t reach the ropes. He continues to try for the ropes but he’s too far away. Sabu keeps up the pressure on Cena. He punches him over the head and then continues to apply the camel clutch. The referee asks Cena if he wants to continue again and he nods his head and says yes. A portion of the crowd cheer Cena on as he battles to get up. He starts to build momentum and he starts crawling over to the ropes. Sabu is still on top of him and he punches him again. Cena still attempts to get to the ropes but Sabu is too strong. Sabu gets up off of Cena’s back and he kicks the back of his head. Sabu pins Cena: 1...2... Cena kicks out somehow. Sabu looks frustrated. He goes outside the ring and he looks under the apron for something. He pulls out a table as the crowd cheer. The referee tells him not to use it. He sets it up inside the ring but then he goes back outside and he looks for another weapon. This time he pulls out a 15-foot high ladder. He sets it up outside the ring, before going back inside. He stomps on Cena’s face as he drags him nearer to the table. He lifts Cena up onto the table. He punches Cena in the face. Sabu then goes outside the ring and starts climbing the ladder. Because he is outside he ring, the referee starts to count him out: 1...2...3...4... Sabu is at the top of the ladder and he points to the air, as the crowd cheer. He jumps off of the ladder outside the ring and he looks like he’s going to kill Cena, but at the very last moment Cena gets off the table. Sabu crashes head-first into the table, breaking it in half. Cena quickly rolls Sabu over onto his back while he’s body is trapped within the table. The referee starts counting: 1...2...3 Cena wins as Sabu lies there motionless. The referee calls for some assistance to help Sabu.
John Cena def. Sabu
JR: Oh my God! Sabu just leapt from a ladder 15-feet high straight into a table. Get some help out here quick.
King: Well JR, I guess that’s why he’s called homicidal, suicidal and death-defying. He’s crazy. He could’ve killed himself and John Cena. Even if he would’ve connected, he would’ve been disqualified and Cena would still be the winner. What a freak of nature.

Commercial

Backstage Todd Grisham interviews Women’s Champion Melina
Todd: Ladies and gentlemen, I have with me your Women’s Champion, Melina. Melina how does it feel to be the top diva in this industry.
Melina: Well Todd, I have always been top diva in this industry, even before I became champ. So it feels just normal.
Todd: Well Melina I have to ask you, when do you plan to defend your title and who against?
Melina: Listen idiot, I am always ready to defend my title and as I showed last week, it doesn’t matter if it’s against 9 other divas or just 1 because I am the greatest Women’s Champion in history.

MATCH 4
TAG TEAM MATCH
LONDON & KENDRICK VS THE HIGHLANDERS
REFEREE: MIKE CHIODA

The Highlanders music plays first as the cousins from Scotland make their way to the ring. London’s and Kendrick music plays as they rush to the ring. They slide in the ring and start attacking their opponents. Brian goes after Rory and Paul goes after Robbie. Paul London pushes Robbie into the ropes and he flips him onto his back. Brian Kendrick is hammering away at Rory in a corner of the ring when Rory fights back and knocks Kendrick into the turnbuckle. London comes running at Rory but he misses and hits Kendrick instead. Rory picks Robbie up and he uses him as a battering ram against their opponents. London and Kendrick are both down in the corner of the ring. The referee tells The Highlanders that one of them has to get out of the ring, so Rory does. Robbie picks London up and chucks him out of the ring. Robbie tags Rory in. Rory charges at Kendrick and starts choking him with his boot. The referee counts to 4 before Rory breaks the hold. He tags Robbie back in and they both go over to Kendrick. They pick him up perform the scot drop on him. Rory gets out of the ring as Robbie goes for the pin: 1... When out of nowhere, Paul London jumps from the top rope onto Robbie’s head. The ref tells London to get out of the ring, which allows Rory to low blow Kendrick. He places Robbie on top of Kendrick. Then he quickly gets back out of the ring as the ref looks around. Mike Chioda sees the pin and starts counting: 1...2...3 The Highlanders have got the win again. Rory quickly pulls Robbie out of the ring, before London comes in.
The Highlanders def. London & Kendrick
JR: Those Highlanders have stolen victory for the second week in a row.
King: Last week it was the Hardy Boyz, today it’s London & Kendrick who lose out to the Highlanders tactics.

Commercial

MATCH 5
SINGLE
BOBBY LASHLEY VS JAMIE NOBLE
REFEREE: CHARLES ROBINSON

Jamie Noble’s music plays first as he receives boos from the crowd. Lashley’s music then plays as the crowd cheer him on. As the bell rings, Lashley overpowers Noble and puts him on his knees. Lashley kicks him in the gut, before throwing him into the turnbuckle. He steps back before running at him with a spear. Lashley picks Noble up and hits him with the dominator. He covers him: 1...2...3 Lashley wins again.
Bobby Lashley def. Jamie Noble
Lashley celebrates but Black To Reality’s music starts playing as Jonathan Coachman, Mad Shad Gaspard, Booker T and Shelton Benjamin come out to the stage.
Coachman: Well, well, well. You’ve done it again. You defeated another useless piece of scum without breaking a sweat. Bobby, last week you rejected the chance to be a part the best group of black wrestlers ever seen. Now, I’m going to give you a second chance so what do you say?
Lashley: Coachman what is wrong with you? You have three talented guys with you but instead of using them to win titles you prefer to have them as your sex slaves! (crowd cheers) And for the record, I would rather die than be a sex slave to you!
King: Did you hear what Bobby Lashley just said about Coach JR?
JR: I sure did but ’m not sure if it’s correct or not, but what I am sure about is that Bobby Lashley is impressive.

MATCH 6
SINGLE
CHRIS BENOIT VS ROB VAN DAM
REFEREE: JACK DOAN

Chris Benoit’s music hit’s the arena as he makes his way out. Rob Van Dam’s music then plays as the crowd chants “R V D”. The opponents shake hands before the ref signals for the bell. RVD starts moving around the ring. He taunts to the crowd as Benoit looks on. Benoit goes over to RVD and they lock up near the corner of the ring. Benoit powers RVD to the turnbuckle. He slaps RVD in the chest. He continues to slap his opponent until RVD starts to fight back. He blocks Benoit’s hand and punches him back. He hits him again and then again. He then kicks him in the leg as he battles away from the corner. RVD knocks Benoit to the mat. He bounces of the ropes and hit’s a rolling thunder. Benoit wriggles in agony. RVD climb the ropes and settles himself before going for a 5-star frog splash. Benoit reverses it into the cross face. RVD is now in danger of tapping out. Fortunately though, he reached he ropes and Benoit had to let go. Benoit stood up and moved his finger across his neck. He went to top ropes to hit his falling head butt on Van Dam but Rob got up. He walked over to the corner and hit Benoit, who was standing on the middle rope. They hit one another continuously until Benoit was able to knock Van Dam back to the mat. He climbed the ropes and let go, falling from the air. Suddenly Van Dam put his foot in the air and kicked Benoit in the face. Both men are down. After a moment Rob gets up again he searches for the top rope. When he gets there he flies and lands a 5-star frog splash on Benoit. Still in pain, he slowly goes for the pin: 1...2...3 RVD has won.
Rob Van Dam def. Chris Benoit
King: He’s done it JR, RVD has won.
JR: This means he joins Batista, Ric Flair, Big Show and John Cena in the next round.
Backstage we see Ric Flair, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch talking.

Commercial

MATCH 7
HANDICAP TAG TEAM 3-ON-2
RIC FLAIR, LANCE CADE AND TREVOR MURDOCH VS D-GENERATION X
REFEREE: MIKE CHIODA

Ric Flair’s music plays first as he makes his way to the ring. Cade and Murdoch’s music plays as they join their tag team partner in the ring. Lance Cade gets a microphone.
Cade: DX you are history. You shouldn’t have ever had a reunion. And you know why, because reunions suck.
D-Generation X’s music then cuts him off. Both Triple H and Shawn Michaels run down to the ring. Trevor Murdoch suddenly gets out of the ring. DX go after Flair and Cade. They attack them before they can do anything. Triple H hurls Flair out of the ring before going over to Michaels and Cade. Michaels flips Cade onto his back. He sets himself for his special move. Triple H is watching when Trevor Murdoch runs at him with a steel chair in hand. H dodges the chair and gives Murdoch a spine buster. Michaels hits Cade with sweet chin music, before pinning him: 1...2...3 Michaels has the win. H then stops Flair getting back into the ring. Michaels lifts Murdoch up and throws him to H, who pedigrees him.
D-Generation X def. Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch and Ric Flair.
JR: What a win by DX. They absolutely destroyed their opponents.
King: They sure did JR and what a way to end the show.
DX celebrate as ERS goes off-air.

Please review my show

Well I liked it, but the matches were too short and their really wasn't any comentery or promo's, overall it was still okay to me.

showtyme27 said:
Well I liked it, but the matches were too short and their really wasn't any comentery or promo's, overall it was still okay to me.

I agree with you. Althoe the matches were far to short and hardly any promos or commentary, It was still good 8/10

yadida. It was pretty cool. You need to wrok on the length of your matches and also work on promos. Where were they? There were none? Dont worry about commentary you dont have to have it. I think your commentary was great. Keep it up Nig

overalll a good show. You had good matches but they were a bit short and you need to add more promos. Your tournament is shaping up good and can't wait fot the finish. 8/10

thanks. i suppose some matches were short but sometimes that adds to the story. i will definately have a couole of promos in week 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.