• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Coco vs Lesnar 2010 / The Saga

Un-ban Only One...

• Unban Coco!

• Unban Bill Lesnar!

• Free South Africa Ya Dumb Son Of A Bitch!

Results are only viewable after voting.
The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2681132 said:
I realize that this post was made a long time ago but this is my first reading through this and I have a question about it. What exactly is considered doing something over a discussion forum?

I think they mean like establish yourself as a poster. This is why I take forever to open my mouth,because I would hate for one of these guys to be telling me my worth based on a couple of posts. I understand that the moderators work hard to earn and maintain positions within the forum,but what if I just want to come here and chat? I shouldn't have to worry about being dressed down by someone just because they have more posts than me,or their rep bar is all the way across the screen.

That being said,I still think Coco was wrong. Ever since the door to the Cage opened he was always striving to push the envelope. He was bound to aggravate the wrong people eventually.

Coco got banned? You're about to see something ground-breaking; something historic - I'm gonna use a smilie: :(

Now back to watching Mad Max Beyond: Thunderdome.

I think they mean like establish yourself as a poster. This is why I take forever to open my mouth,because I would hate for one of these guys to be telling me my worth based on a couple of posts. I understand that the moderators work hard to earn and maintain positions within the forum,but what if I just want to come here and chat? I shouldn't have to worry about being dressed down by someone just because they have more posts than me,or their rep bar is all the way across the screen.

That being said,I still think Coco was wrong. Ever since the door to the Cage opened he was always striving to push the envelope. He was bound to aggravate the wrong people eventually.

Whether Coco was liked by everybody or not he was established as a poster He had the ability to make absolutely brilliant posts outside of the spam areas, he just came to prefer the spam areas and that is fine, there are no rules against that. And on the rep bar, Cocos was full, in fact he had a higher rep power number than some of the moderators and other highly respected members (not that it should matter)

And yes, Coco did push the envelope before and outside the cage, but he never crossed the line of deserving to be banned. All this doesn't matter though as what he was banned for was a post in the cage and not for breaking the rules, it is because those in power did not like him so I fail to see how Coco was in the wrong.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2681257 said:
Whether Coco was liked by everybody or not he was established as a poster He had the ability to make absolutely brilliant posts outside of the spam areas, he just came to prefer the spam areas and that is fine, there are no rules against that. And on the rep bar, Cocos was full, in fact he had a higher rep power number than some of the moderators and other highly respected members (not that it should matter)

And yes, Coco did push the envelope before and outside the cage, but he never crossed the line of deserving to be banned. All this doesn't matter though as what he was banned for was a post in the cage and not for breaking the rules, it is because those in power did not like him so I fail to see how Coco was in the wrong.

I think KB said it was because he and the staff were sick of cage rats thinking they owned the place.

Can you you Buy me one?
Surely you have no trouble Flying to Canada if it isnt Avalible anymore Online then knocking on peoples asking for STD and Giving it to me for free when you see me for free Right?

How's Tuesday for you?

I think this quote from said film will help us all get to grips with the situation:

Time counts and keeps countin', and we knows now finding the trick of what's been and lost ain't no easy ride. But that's our trek, we gotta' travel it. And there ain't nobody knows where it's gonna' lead. Still in all, every night we does the tell, so that we 'member who we was and where we came from... but most of all we 'members the man that finded us, him that came the salvage. And we lights the city, not just for him, but for all of them that are still out there. 'Cause we knows there come a night, when they sees the distant light, and they'll be comin' home.

I've often thought of Coco as a Mel Gibson sort of figure.

Je-eee-esus. That wasn't directed at the fact that this thread is so incredibly large, but the fact that only two people, those being Cole Miner and Tiger, got the right idea.

He's gone. He's dead. It's over. End of story. Thank you and goodnight sweet prince. Stop crying your rivers of tears and do something productive with your time. Like build bridges with the sticks up your asses so you can get over it.

Also, free South Africa. And bring back Armbar.

LOL. If this right here doesn't show that the Staff have their panties in a twist over us, I don't know what is.

Here's the only thing that I don't get, maybe someone can explain it to me.

Coco has been banned/future endeavoured. Doesn't that only mean that he'll be gone for a week? Shit, he'll be back in time for Christmas. Whether his banning is appropriate or not, he'll be spreading his words of wisdom (sort of) again next week, won't he?

How has nobody suggested banning him from the non-spams only? We know he's good with wrestling posts. And I actually like his WZCW character. Now more than ever. Reaching a compromise can't be so hard.

Unless the compromise was banning him. In which case :shrug:

I think it's probably time for KB to release the ban hammer on Coco. 22 pages @ 10 posts a pop, this has been great, but it risks getting old too quickly. Man it's been a long time since there's been any interest like this generated...

We're still on about this?

My God, is this what it was like when JFK died? Maybe that's way too much emphasis, but what does it matter why he's gone. He's gone. He'll likely be back. Let's just move on

He doesnt need to break a rule to get banned
A. Acting Like an Idiot: If the Staff feel you are not contributing to the forums and are simply a nuisance poster they have every right to ban you. These are privately owned forums and it is our judgment as to who can and cannot post here, not yours. Freedom of speech does not apply here at Wrestlezone Forums.

I think it's probably time for KB to release the ban hammer on Coco. 22 pages @ 10 posts a pop, this has been great, but it risks getting old too quickly. Man it's been a long time since there's been any interest like this generated...

So as I suspected, this was all a game, a joke by the mods/admins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back