• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Coco vs Lesnar 2010 / The Saga

Un-ban Only One...

• Unban Coco!

• Unban Bill Lesnar!

• Free South Africa Ya Dumb Son Of A Bitch!

Results are only viewable after voting.
So as I suspected, this was all a game, a joke by the mods/admins?

Yes and no.

Listen guys, the staff really respects you guys and we appreciate the amount you all post. Some more than others. If someone like Coco just pops on to bitch in the cage about the people who volunteer to make these forums the best on the net, that's his right. Put we'll fuck with him right back. I think he's useless. But him on ignore months ago. I'm also shocked by how many people got so self-righteous in here over this. Good posters too. Fact is, KB and I chose to hit back a little today and have some fun. He deserves it.

EDIT: Had Bill Lesnar won the poll, we'd have unbanned him.

Yes and no.

Listen guys, the staff really respects you guys and we appreciate the amount you all post. Some more than others. If someone like Coco just pops on to bitch in the cage about the people who volunteer to make these forums the best on the net, that's his right. Put we'll fuck with him right back. I think he's useless. But him on ignore months ago. I'm also shocked by how many people got so self-righteous in here over this. Good posters too. Fact is, KB and I chose to hit back a little today and have some fun. He deserves it.
Hence why he should be forced out of the spam section. Productive and punishing.

EDIT: Had Bill Lesnar won the poll, we'd have unbanned him.
The fuck's wrong with you people?! They were right, you suck as mods!

I like to think that no-one's learned anything from this. Helps me sleep at night, thinking people don't take life lessons from stuff that happens on here.

So let me get this straight.

The only two people that have the power to unban him are the people that he has spent the majority of his run here insulting, putting down and saying how overrated and undeserving of power we are.

I love irony don't you?
I'd like to see where I said you were undeserving. I'd rather have you guys in charge than most of the others.

But hey, why let the facts ruin a good story?

Got me dead to rights on the overrated part, but I think everyone is overrated. I think I'm overrated.

I haven't read tham. Chances are he's just being satirical.

I know you don't owe me this, but I'm asking you to believe me on this one - D-Man had nothing to do with any of this. This 'guilt by association' is garbage and the same type of sewage Coco would spew in his own right.
But when I spew that sewage I'm being satirical, so...

You know.... I've been mainly fucking with this entire thread since it's inception, rather, it's inception three times over, because we've had three freaking threads made on the same god damn subject. But seriously, I want all of the people that are supporting Coco, and for that matter, those that are arguing so ardently why he's gone, to answer me something.

Why the fuck do you care about someone you've never met in real life? I'm being totally, sincerely honest? Why are we all up in arms over someone we know through an internet identity? What is the point in getting so pissy about this?

Might I suggest, we get better hobbies? All of us? I mean, don't we all have something better to do than talk about some guy who thinks he's smarter than he really is getting banned?
I should have thought of this post.

Coco The Monkey: More popular than freedom in Sotuh Africa.

Bill Lesnar: Not so much.

Nice to see some of you smartened up about him.

Rough. I've done a lot of soul searching and growing up in the last twenty-four hours and I've come to understand how hurtful my actions of late have been. It's time to change my ways.

I hope not. When I was banned, a feeling of guilt rushed through me and aggressively mediocre One Republic songs kept playing over and over in my head. It was a truly awful feeling.

BTW: If I've ever said anything to hurt you, Milenko, I'm sorry. I almost lost the opprotunity to say this last night and it really puts everything in perspective to have such a near-ban experience. I don't want to be done here without letting you know that it was nothing personal.

It's all good. Want me to change my sig back I did say I would keep it up until after LL.

*Goes to music section to make new thread*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back