• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cm Punk really needs a better physique if he is going to face brock lesnar

does cm punk need to improve his physique against brock?

• yes, he looks like a skeleton compared to him

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok.. so you like hornswoggle's physique too? just because someones physique is DIFFERENT doesn't mean its GOOD. different does not equal good.. how hard is it to get that in your god damn narrow headed mind?

cm punk as a face was overshadowed by john cena, evident by john cena main eventing half of his reign.

how am i having trouble with "clean"? i never said that those wins were clean, did i? i said that punk lost to cena, i didnt say they were CLEAN.

But anytime anybody wins that isn't CM Punk, it's not a clean win according to you. You see, this is why you should quit failing your classes and pay more attention in school. That way, your grasp on the English language MIGHT be a little bit better.

And you still didn't answer my question about how you did a pretty decent job with your opening to the thread but your responses are so horrendous that babies facepalm when they read them?

Ok.. so you like hornswoggle's physique too? just because someones physique is DIFFERENT doesn't mean its GOOD. different does not equal good.. how hard is it to get that in your god damn narrow headed mind?

Yes, different does not always mean good but in Punk's case it does.

cm punk as a face was overshadowed by john cena, evident by john cena main eventing half of his reign.

That has nothing to do with face Punk being a winning machine.

how am i having trouble with "clean"? i never said that those wins were clean, did i? i said that punk lost to cena, i didnt say they were CLEAN.

You most certainly did.

for gods sake, sheltan benjamin defeated hhh clean, hurricane defeated the rock clean, and jeff hardy AND vladimir kozlov defeated undertaker clean, yet cm punk cant get ONE clean win against a top star??

Also, I think this title should read: "Brock Lesnar's opponent needs to hit the gym"

Барбоса;4534109 said:
Yes, different does not always mean good but in Punk's case it does.

That has nothing to do with face Punk being a winning machine.

You most certainly did.

why is it good for cm punk?

not really, i remember reading on another forum about win/loss ratios.. i belive it was during cm punk's reign as a face. i remember sin cara having a better ratio than him. cm punk did lose a fair amount as a face.. he lost to kane and daniel bryan on the buildup to no way out 2012, lost to chris jericho on the road to wrestlemania 28, lost to daniel bryan again on the buildup to money in the bank 2012.. lost to mark henry 2 weeks in a row. in 2011, he went on a 4ppv losing streak, losing to awesome truth (miz and r truth), del rio twice, and triple h.. lost to dolph ziggler on the royal rumble 2011 build up, like 3 fucking weeks in a row..so yeah, he was actually looking vulnerable, unlike john cena, who doesnt lose matches even in buildups. cm punk made them look like a threat, cena doesnt

why is it good for cm punk?

Because sometimes people want something different. That is part of Punk's appeal - the tattoos, the piercings, the hipster t-shirts, the comic book/movie references and not being musclebound.

And despite looking vulnerable in feuds, in the end, face CM Punk won when the chips were down and against the odds.

Барбоса;4534131 said:
Because sometimes people want something different. That is part of Punk's appeal - the tattoos, the piercings, the hipster t-shirts, the comic book/movie references and not being musclebound.

And despite looking vulnerable in feuds, in the end, face CM Punk won when the chips were down and against the odds.

the tattoos and piercings are definitely make him unique, but not the physique.. its just not WORTH IT.. my friends thought that cm punk would lose against randy orton because cm punk didnt have any muscle definition. and my friends are casual fans. that should say something..

in the end, his physique does make him different, but not a good difference. its a bad difference, one that makes him look uncredible against people like lesnar and ryback. u know ur in trouble when heath fucking slater has a better physique than you.

why do people make yes or no polls where there is a stipulation on one (or both) of the two options

He needs to be more ripped? Sounds to me like you're just homo for Punk :lmao:

Hahahahahahha, wow you're so unbelievably funny. I don't think I've ever heard somebody make such a witty joke about someone's sexuality.

Yeah, seriously. If you're still making jokes like that at your age (I assume you're older than 16), and getting as much enjoyment out of it as your emoticon suggests, then that just shows how much of an absolute fool you must be.

I'm gay myself and I've no problem with gay jokes that are funny and made with the right intention - and I don't think that childish little insult suffices either criteria. Grow up, you're only making yourself look like an intolerant ********. If you're gonna make a gay joke at least have the decency to make it funny. Then again, I'm probably expecting too much of someone of your intellectual capacity. :(

Away with the soapbox for now.

Wow, CMPunker. You seem to be greatly troubled by this non-issue.

Off the top of my head, by your logic, we shouldn't have believed that Jeff Hardy could defeat Youmanga (he did), we shouldn't have believed that Hardy could defeat Triple-H (he did - twice) - in fact ANYBODY of a similar stature to Punk shouldn't have been able to get over and become a believable star. Thankfully, history proves otherwise.

Jericho's physique is hardly much better than Punk's, 'nor was HBK's (especially in his last run). Was HBK a believable opponent to 'Taker? Yes. Was Jericho a believable opponent for Batista? Yes.

If you have trouble buying somebody as a contender against a big guy then that's fine. You're entitled to not buy into a concept with which you have an issue, I can't really lecture you on what you should or shouldn't believe.

What I CAN do is point out that if people who share your view are the minority, and I believe that's quite clearly the case, then it's not the issue you're making it out to be. If the majority buy Punk as a threat against these guys then that's what matters.

EDIT: And, by the by, in the realm of an actual fight, a big muscle head isn't always going to come out the victor against somebody of Punk's size. It's not about having tree trunk legs or 20 inch pythons, it's about knowing how to fight. I've seen people shorter than Punk kick the shit out of people much bigger. Being a muscle head slows you down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back