Cm Punk needs a Feud over the briefcase

I know some of u think matt hardys the best choice but i think jeff should because matt has had much more time as a champion than jeff and i think jeff is better than punk and matt
so 4 that to happen jeff should go 2 raw

I must admit he needs a decent feud over this briefcase but he doesn't loose it. He looses the match for the title when he has cashed it in because no one else has done that. He could have a feud with Kane over it for 1 month, then Chris Jericho for 1 month. Then he could cash it in because he doesn't want any more feuds with it and wants the titel ASAP. But to me making CM Punk win it was just really stupid and had no point to it. Really what good came of it?

I think he should feud with Kane over it. Kane could come out talking about how he is getting screwed over by "management" time and time again, how he has paid his dues and gotten nothing to show for it. Then he calls Punk out, they exchange words and Kane whips the dog mess outta Punk. Then they could have a best of 5 series of matches (regular, extreme rules, submission match-which would be halarious, etc) and that would give the feud some time to build. I dont really care who goes over, but it would give Kane a chance to be a true heel, which he hasn't really done in a while. And it'd give Punk a long fued and a place to showcase himself.

I know some of u think matt hardys the best choice but i think jeff should because matt has had much more time as a champion than jeff and i think jeff is better than punk and matt
so 4 that to happen jeff should go 2 raw

That would never happen, because Jeff is a face. They wouldn't have two faces feud for the briefcase. Just like a few years ago, RVD and Shelton Benjamin. Obviously, RVD was the face and Shelton was the heel. It would just be boring if two faces feuded for the briefcase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back