CM Punk Being "Buried"

Punk was always a semi-prominent part of the product. JoMo's been completely marginalized. I'm willing to hear arguments about the latter being buried.

Punk was always a semi-prominent part of the product. JoMo's been completely marginalized. I'm willing to hear arguments about the latter being buried.
He still wrestles on Raw every week, he was the first guy to mouth off at Ace after he took over, and they just put out a new t-shirt for him. He's not getting buried.

Keep in mind that I wouldn't really give a fuck if he WAS getting buried, so I'm obviously not showing bias in any way here.

JoMo was on the fast track, video packages dedicated to him on the A-show, occasional reminders that he belonged in the ring with headliners. Now he's tapping clean in thirty seconds. He's not a midcarder in the same sense he used to be. He's become enhancement talent. Not saying he'll stay that way. But he pissed in someone's Cheerios.

Well it's clear that the whole situation with him, Melina, and Trish around WrestleMania time fucked things up for both of the former two.

Still, I don't see it as a burial. Maybe a demotion. But it's not like he's jobbing on Superstars all the time. Remember that Kane was a jobber to the stars for years before he got his title reign. Not exactly the same situation, but he can recover anytime.

Yeah, I get that whatever WWE decides they're doing that week becomes the reality of the situation. Shit, I invented that line of thinking. Still, it's clear as day to me they're burying him at the mo'.

Have neither of you read that his contract is set to expire soon, and that the WWE and him both think its time to part ways.

http://m.wrestlezone.com/news/243326-fitness-model-to-get-wwe-tryout-more-on-morrisonwwe

More on Morrison/WWE
PWInsider.com has followed up on yesterday's report that John Morrison's deal with WWE is set to expire in the coming months, and has added that the contract will actually be up very soon.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/243276-morrisons-wwe-contract-status-halloween-havoc-revisited

Morrison's WWE Contract Status
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that while not confirmed, many believe that John Morrison's WWE contract is set to expire within the next couple of months.

This ain't no make believe.

Morrison, tut-tut, such a talent, whose sins he's repenting. Well his dead faced promos for one. Maybe they should make him a monster, who just screams and jumps on people.

I like John Morrison. Fuck you, I do. I like his hair, I like his beard, I like his sunglasses, I like his trousers with pockets made out of different materials, I like his theme music, I like his slow motion and I like his matches. I've also long been a defender of his entirely competent promo skills.

The day he finally wins "the big one" in TNA will be a bittersweet day for me; just like it was when Christian did it. Mind you, that one worked out alright. Ish.

I like John Morrison. Fuck you, I do. I like his hair, I like his beard, I like his sunglasses, I like his trousers with pockets made out of different materials, I like his theme music, I like his slow motion and I like his matches. I've also long been a defender of his entirely competent promo skills.

The day he finally wins "the big one" in TNA will be a bittersweet day for me; just like it was when Christian did it. Mind you, that one worked out alright. Ish.

See, it's remarks like these that makes everyone think you're being sarcastic all the bloody time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back