CM Punk Being "Buried"

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Do you people really not understand the benefit of keeping Punk from the belt, making him an underdog, and giving him the chance to leech off the heat of other faces? Or is this just something that the commenters on "news stories" don't grasp?

I think its quite easy to understand, since someone is screwing Punk in the back, not allowing him to win the title builds sympathy for someone that they are building to be a top face. Basically they are taking the "Austin" route to making Punk more popular. Putting him wrestlers like Cena (which has happened a lot lately) he is able to "leech" as you put it Coco and become more popular in turn.

What it looks like to me is they want to make Punk bigger and are applying different techniques to accomplish it.

You would have to be completely inept in wrestling psychology to think Punk is being buried.

Punk already established himself and he can be the top face even without the belt. He doesn't need it, but he will definitely get it soon.

People are stupid, simple answer to the question. The WWE is setting up a Punk Royal Rumble win, and have been doing it, for the last couple of months now. This is WWE story telling at it's best (most predictable), and it's amazing how people can't see it.

If Punk doesn't simultaneously win the Royal Rumble while cutting a promo, it doesn't count.

"Oh, that Sam! He's so sarcastic."

No, I'm being serious. Why doesn't anyone ever think I'm being serious?

This is why I don't read most any "reviews" or "opinion" pages on the internet about this shit. I can make up my own mind about what I'm watching, thank you very much, your "star ratings" and "rants" aren't going to change that one bit.

The only person getting buried on Raw is Morrison, and rightfully so.

Punks getting built up to be one of the top guys, so he can stand next to Cena, Orton and soon Sheamus. Those 4 will be the major faces for at least the next year or two.

The only person getting buried on Raw is Morrison, and rightfully so.

Punks getting built up to be one of the top guys, so he can stand next to Cena, Orton and soon Sheamus. Those 4 will be the major faces for at least the next year or two.
Morrison's not getting buried either as much as he should be.

Getting beat down by four guys is NOT a burial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back