• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CJ1988 Appreciation Thread

Minister Christian

Wrestling Official #1 Critic
Hi peeps, just want to say that deep down i really love the bar room and all the peeps in it. I have been recieving alot of hate mail recently, i think this is completey un-called for and i think it is wrong to rep someone negatively. I only give postitive rep`s to people. Having so much negative thoughts can lead to wasted energy, all the non-people that have gave me a RED rep. You should start to waste all that anger you have by turning it into something positive. Alot of you have sent me pictures of shit, piss and ass. And this is very wrong, should i report this to a moderator because i don`t think this is a nice thing to send to anyone.

"WHAT HAPPENS IN THE BAR ROOM..STAYS IN THE BAR ROOM"

It is in the "Bar Room Rule Book", this is a thread tribute to all the people who love me, very few. But a hardcore loyal fan base who love me for who i`am. With one sentance i can upset everybody, a great skill to have in the Bar Room.

All lovers please send me your love in this thread, all haters thanks for reading..and GOODBYE!

Reactions: TLC
I have been recieving alot of negative feedback, and people also send me disgusting pictures. This was all from the Bar room, should you not block the option to rep in the bar room, because most people are drunk and don`t really think twice about what they say?

<3

I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE MY GUIDING LIGHT AND MEANING OF LIFE, I WILL DIE WITHOUT YOUR LOVE AND AFFECTION! PLEASE TELL ME YOU WILL BE MY ENTERNAL GAY LOVER AND HUSBAND INTO THE NEXT LIFE AND BEYOND! I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU! ;)

Hey D Man glad to see you laugh, i don`t think this would be funny if it happened to you. The campaign of HATE must END

RISE

ABOVE

HATE

I LOVE JOHN CENA

So he's gone the "I'm gonna take all this hate and act like a troll" method?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back