• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chris Jericho To Return [Not the save us promos]

The return was perfect.Finnaly what WWE needed the most - cocky talented funny as hell "superstars" - it was perfect.Not some "It's Destiny!" or "Rest in peace" or something like that - he cracked jokes,he still had an ego (something all succesfull wrestlers have had in the WWF/E) and above all - it was perfect.Not watered down or half full or something missing - it was all there.Return,ego,title,feud!That's it!
I am really looking forward to the next RAW - I will watch it with intensity...

Source: Wrestlezone, I know, don't laugh.
-- The quarter hour rating for Chris Jericho's return to WWE on RAW last week was a 3.8. This equals out to 700,000 extra viewers tuning in to see it.

I mean, people to think that Jericho didn't create a buzz, they're just denying reality when it stares them in the face. The fact is, this was one of the best run promos done by the WWE. Jericho caused a buzz, plain and simple.

Now the thing will be, staying power. Will the short attention span of Wrestling fans rear it's ugly head as usual? I think it will. Most people will get bored in two weeks because people simply can not be pleased.

As far as Jericho's return not living up to the hype, blah. Like I said, people were expected the second coming of Christ with this. The WWE ruined the pop by showing him taking out the torch bearer. And plus, it was Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, doesn't exactly scream Wrestling town. Blame the WWE for that mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back