What Now For Chris Jericho?

I have a feeling that Chris Jericho will be out of the WWE for a couple of months, at least. My reasoning for thinking that is the way he went out of the WWE. That punt has sidelined numerous people for a number of months and you generally don’t hear from the people involved until a while after the event has happened.

It is my opinion that Jericho might be out until Royal Rumble. I mean, Jericho has a huge schedule, when you really think about it. He is a rock-star with his band “Fozzy”. He also hosts televisions shows and makes appearances on all types of media. He is a wrestler but that is not all he commits to.

If I had to take a guess, I would say that Chris Jericho will be out until the Royal Rumble. He might get the same treatment as Triple H and possibly turn up then to go onto win the thing. When he does return though, I think it will be intriguing to see if he remains a heel. As we all know, when people come back from injuries, they are generally met with a heroes welcome. It might be time for the WWE to seriously look at turning him into a face once more, if Jericho wants to pull that off.

When we know what his alignment will be, we will then be in a better position to guess who he will he will be feuding with. If he comes back as a heel, then you can pretty much guarantee that he will begin to feud with Orton again. If he comes back as a face, then I am willing to bet that Sheamus will on the other end of a Y2J feud. Either of which could be pretty damn entertaining.

I hope jericho doesn't return AT the rumble and win it, Im not saying its been played to death, it would just seem kind of obvious that he would win. I hope he returns around the time of the rumble and gets the momentum thing going then wins it because he does deserve it and its the only thing he has not accomplished.

Plus its pretty obvious he is going to be feuding with Orton soon and I think it would be a really good feud. They had a good match on raw a few weeks back despite the DQ finish and I think if Randy holds the title till WM he should face Jericho. WWE Champion Randy Orton vs Royal Rumble winner chris jericho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back