• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chris Benoit was a hero!!

Hulk Hogan's Brother

Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!
Or so says this guy..

I agree. Time to move on. Benoit was dope. I mean dude did second rope tombstones and powerbombs when it was unheard of (still is.) Brain damage caused the unfortunate deaths. Let's not forget depression cause of the loss of Eddie. And the deeper issues in it all that triggered it. Benoit's wife was a ****e and his child unfortunately had that skinny boy disease being totally un-athletic and unlike his father.. Cause and effect. A fucked up brain will do that to you.

Also, let's not forget that everything in the universe happens for a reason so his murder-suicide led to a lot of attention in the media to head trauma and performance enhancing drugs in sports. Yeah it was thru extreme methods but it cause a GREAT DEAL of awareness to some SERIOUS ISSUES IN ALL OF SPORTS.

That alone might make him an inadvertent hero.

What he did outside of wrestling doesn't matter when in comes to in ring performance, especially in the past. That Nitro dvd is now ruined. Benoit was in many classic matches. MANY. That's how most of us were introduced to him.

And straight up, I really wanted to see that Benoit vs CM Punk match on that PPV the day of his death.

At least we got a proper tribute show. The timing of it all was phenomenal.

This could be a conspiracy theory for Sully to check out.

Mention any other good point that the post had. You said that there were more than one.

Well Benoits death did draw attention to how harsh the world of wrestling was. He also brought forth the extensive wellness testing that potentially saved the lives of many people such as MVP.

What's the difference between Chris Benoit and the Boston Strangler?

One's from Boston.

Why can't Owen Hart watch Raw?

His cable broke.

[YOUTUBE]K8E_zMLCRNg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I'm thinking about a Chris Benoit comic x'D
Chris Benoit a lunatic hero xD

No just kidding!!
Chris was a great wrestler but a crazy guy dont doubt about that!
:x

I lo'd with the Owen Hart too xD

aow5df.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back