Autopsy:- Chris Benoit.

This is where this show would come in. Have someone independent, who is working from other people's documentation, as well as his own knowledge of forensics, to determine it, and shed some light on some of the questions people still have on this. We might find out a thing or two we didn't know before.

Forensics? They've already determined the cause of death for all three of the deceased as well as the timeline of events due to Benoit's own text messages. What are they going to say that we don't already know? What questions do people have? The ONLY question people have is WHY Benoit did this and we will NEVER know the answer. No amount of investigation will take us into the mind of Chris Benoit during those days period end of discussion.

No I'm not sure at all, just reading what the experts who are sure of themselves put out there. No one has come up with a definitive reason as to why the events of that weekend happened. Certainly not the police, investigators or medical doctors, so doubtful that wrestling fans on a wrestling forum will solve this case.

As far as I'm concerned it time to let the matter rest. Families of the victims are till alive and I'm sure they don't want this brought up time and time again. I know I wouldn't.

As for the Debra/Stone Cold situation, which you bring up all the time, I didn't say anything about it at all. I never have, only you do. Leave history where it belongs, in the past.

Then other people here need to leave the Attitude Era in the past, and stop wanting it back all the time, and refusing to move on.

Having this investigated on the TV show was just an idea. But, maybe it would hurt the families if brought up again. I thought that maybe it could shed some new light on things, but maybe we know everything we are ever going to know, and anything else died with Benoit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back