• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chris Benoit Memorial thread (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The American Bank Center is in Chorpis Christi, I'm not very good at spelling, but that's where tonight's Raw was supposed to take place.

PW insider confirms: Benoit called in WWE sunday to confrim he would not show at Vengeance ,him and his family were ill and they were coughing up blood..

I CANT HANDLE THIS!ITS NOT FAIR!

If this was a Murder than the Murderer deserves a special place in Hell right alongside the asshole that killed Dimebag. But Benoit has gone to the ring in the Sky and is with Owen and Eddie as well as many other greats.

Its Real For Sure They Wouldnt Have 2 Fake Deaths Mcmahon And Benoit.
Ill Miss Him.....

if they dont drop the vince is dead storyline ill be hella pissed!>.< they better.....its not fair...he didnt pass away his life that he loved was taken from him!

Man wat the fuck!this is fucked up!sorry for the launguage but seriously i cant belive this!he was one of the best and now him and hs family are found dead i really dont wanna belive this!

R.I.P Benoit gone but most certainly not forgotten just like eddie u stole our hearts!u entertained us in a way many wrestlers cant!may u rest in peace!

best benoit moments has to be his matches with kurt angle.wrestling heaven.i hoped wwe would learn from eddies death and give the real wrestlers the wwe title before they are not longer with us.chris should have been a muti time champion but because hes microphone skills were average not that one single person cared apart from vince.i dont believe its a work as alot of fans would be furious with the wwe.its a sad story and i hope 2ngts raw is the best in along time.

form is temporary

class is permanent

R.I.P

*This is not a thread meant to judge McMahon's actions and taste in storylines. Vince is a human being, Benoit's boss and friend, he wouldn't do anything to tarnish Chris's legacy. Regardless, save your judgment until after tonight.*

**THIS WILL BE EVERYONE'S ONLY WARNING. NO BITCHING ABOUT VINCE.*

This Is Extremely Shocking And Sad To Me. Benoit Was The Greatest Technical Wrestler Of All Time. He Will Be Deeply Missed, And The Asshole(s) That Killed Him And His Innocent Family Will Rot In Hell. I See This As A Sign From God, With These Deaths, And Martels Deaths, To Tell Vince And The Creative Team To End Thir Fake Death Angle, And Faking A Death Is Extremely Wrong, And Needs To End. RIP BENOIT FAMILY. YOU ALL WILL BE DEEPLY MISSED.

Gutted, I feel for Benoit and his whole family, he'll be sadly missed by everyone :(

Just glad we got to see some first class 'proper' wrestling from him and Angle.
Benoit, I salute you!!

Vince McMahon is a great man. The guy might be a dick on tv, but when it comes down to it, he does the right thing. Thank you Vince.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back