• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chavo Guerrero stop watching wrestling?!

Should John Cena break Ric Flair record?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marionerro

Dark Match Winner
First of all...This is my FIRST thread so don't be to harsh on me or my spelling(my English is not perfect)...

So as all of you can read,Chavo Guerrero said that if Cena break Flair's title record he will stop watching wrestling...

My question's are: What do you think,only saing that so that Cena would in future have less title matches and other wrestlers could get a chance to shy or he really mean it???

And if Cena break Flair record,would you stop watch wrestling??

I know i will!

Chavo probably barely watches Wrestling anyways now. I know for a fact that JBL says he might watch Wrestling once or twice a month since leaving the WWE, because he has better things to do & I'd say Chavo may as well.

Anyways, I would hate Cena to beat Flair's record, because well, some of his reigns have been basic at best & he's not as entertaining as Flair in most fashions. He gets thrown the belt every few months as if to say, "here, it looks nice on you". It's annoying because nowadays, it's not as if he even fights for it, he just gets it.

As for the final bit, I won't stop watching Wrestling if he does beat it, but I will be very pissed. There's better things happening in the WWE & if he breaks the record, I'm sure I'll find something else storyline wise to focus on.

Here’s the way I see it. Ric Flair is a Wrestling Legend with a career full of World Championships from NWA, WCW, and WWE. However, out of the numerous Title reigns, he only had the WWE Title twice. To me, this makes him more of an NWA / WCW Legend than a WWE Legend. Now, do you think Vince is going to seriously let Flair, someone who was not just a WWE Legend, but a Wrestling God, hold the record for World Title reigns?? Wouldn’t you think Vince would like someone “homegrown” to hold that record??

John Cena on the other hand (waving in front of my face to portray you not being able to see me) is a WWE Living Legend. Let’s get one thing clear before I continue. I’m not a Cena fan by any means, but he is my 3 year old son’s favorite. Now that I got that out of the way, I don’t think Cena surpassing Flair is a horrible thing. Records are made to be broken and who better than the 10 Time WWE Champion, 2 Time World Heavyweight Champion, 12 Time WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Jjjjoooohhhhnnnn Cccceeeennnnaaaa!! I can picture Cena surpassing Edge record of 7 World Heavyweight Title reigns and even adding 3 more to make it an even 10 World Title reigns to go with his 10 WWE Title reigns making him a 20 time Champ. At the end of the day, Cena is the Champ and…
The…
Champ…
Is…
Here!!

Chavo needs to either stop b!+c#!n6 or start being entertaining about his rants.

Well when you put it that wey...Yea you are right...Anyway even if Cena break Flair record someone will someday break Cena's and on and on...But I still woudn't like to see Cena breaking that record...Maybe in next 10 or more years but not in next few...

Cena could break the record and it wouldn't mean a thing. Back in Flairs prime and in the day of some of the great legends titles were not normally won and lost over the spand of days weeks or even months. Some guys held the world titles for years. Flair is a wrestling legend and a WWE legend. Cena didn't put in the time to have that many world titles. The business keeps giving him the belt to keep him relavent and show that he's the top dog. News flash. Guys like Hogan, Austin, The Rock and The Game worked there way to the top and didn't need a title to prove they belong there.

Hey Patrick, great way to pad your post count huh.... Could of swore I saw you post that exact same thing in the spam zone yesterday.

But back on topic, I don't really see the bad thing in it. I couldn't care less about what Chavo thinks about todays product. Cena's reigns and Ric's reigns are on two totaly diffrent levels. Even though if you look at it, Cena is doing allmost the same thing Ric did. Ric was top shit back in the day, he did what he wanted. Like Cena and was good at it, so in reality before people bitch they should look at the facts. People put Ric on a high next level type of thinking. Rightfully so... But really Cena is just following in his footsteps. Say what you want, about his moveset. Or being dull, but John is carring WWE on his back like Ric carried Nwa and Wcw.

Chavo on the other hand, while being a good wrestler. Is just another viewer now, I don't think the E will lose sleep over an Ex employee not watching their show.

Chavo actually thinks that people will care if he stops watching? When he stops sucking then maybe people will care about what he thinks or does. Cena is a 12 time world champion and still in his prime. It is pretty safe to say that Flair's record is in danger. I think that if anybody deserves to break that record it's Cena because of his endless determination and passion for the wrestling business. He is a lifelong fan of the product that not only achieved his dream of joining the WWE, but will go on to become a legend in the business once all is said and done. I see Cena getting as many as 20 world titles to his name by retirement. As for Chavo not watching anymore after the record is broken? Who cares? He sucks and his opinion means nothing to me. The only reason he lasted as long as he did was from being related to Eddie.

It's stupid of Chavo to say he'll stop watching if Cena wins more world titles than Ric Flair. I realize he's probably still bitter from his time in WWE, but to quit watching something you love b/c of one issue is ignorant. To me, that kinda comes off as professional jealously, which in his case seems to be average. He already has taken shots at The Miz and others after being released. If I were him, I'd concentrate on worrying about my own career and trying to make a name for myself before he retires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back