Cena Region, Sacramento Subregion, First Round: (9) Brock Lesnar vs. (24)Seth Rollins

Who Wins This Match?

• Brock Lesnar

• Seth Rollins

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the Cena Region, Sacramento Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, California.

275px-Sleep_Train_Arena.jpg

brock_lesnar_stat.png

#9. Brock Lesnar

Vs.

9a7aed360ea2cff6d107c2189ade1922_crop_north.jpg

#24. Seth Rollins

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

I... really want to figure out a reasonable way that Seth could win this one. Nope, not there. Maybe if Seth had some kind of super-effective submission hold, or if Brock had a reputation for being beatable if matches go longer than five minutes. Neither scenario holds up; Seth is great, but he's no Brock Lesnar.

Seth Rollins is the only guy outside of Goldberg to have had Lesnars number since he beat The Streak. This is the man that created The Shield. He devises a way to take Lesnar down.

He attacks Lesnar before the bell taking out his knees then rolls him in and out the ring to get the bell ring and the count out victory.

Architect for the win.

In the history of these facing each other, Rollins has always looked like a coward who's getting what's coming to him. At the Rumble in 2015, Lesnar crushed him with an F5 after taking an elbow drop from the top through the Spanish announce table. At WrestleMania 31, Lesnar had Rollins dead-to-rites if not for Roman Reigns inserting himself into the matter. Battleground that same year, Brock dominated him in one-on-one competition and Rollins only escaped because he vanished when the Undertaker showed up to have a go at Brock's balls.

At every conceivable turn in these two's joint history, Brock has come out looking more dominant and in their sole one-on-one meeting, it was a squash that ended in a no-contest because of an MMA cowboy of death. That doesn't happen here. Brock smashes his way through.

Let's see, the man that broke the streak, destroyed Cena, defeated easily Dean Ambrose who Rollins had trouble beating, totally had crashed Rollins in his one-on-one match before Taker's interference.

Career wise, Rollins is not even close on the level Lesnar was while he was an active superstar sooo, Lesnar easily here.

We've seen this movie before people and Lesnar has always, ALWAYS won.

I don't see how this would be any different. Rollins has not done a damn thing since the last time these two have faced each other to warrant him going over Lesnar.

Vote Lesnar.

I still hate Lesnar, but there's no way he loses this without the level of mental gymnastics that would make the whole tournament shit. He beat him in a triple threat, but he also got his arse handed to him a number of times by Lesnar. I see no way past it, Rollins loses here.

I think you could make a case for Rollins here if you really went into him. The unfortunate thing is I don't think he could get Brock down before Brock got him down for the three. Rollins is up there by far, and I think you could pair him against a lot of greats and still give him room to move over. The thing is Lesnar is just the embodiment of the counter to his style and strongest offensive points. I don't think defense is exactly something we could bring into play considering there is no defense against Lesnar. Also looking at Rollins's frequent use of the suicide dive is all you need if that isn't good enough. Easily, Easily Lesnar in the overall.

Lousy draw for Rollins in the opening round. The only one on one match we've seen them in saw Lesnar essentially treating Rollins like an absolute scrub.

Lesnar isn't a good enough wrestler to carry Rollins' jock strap, at least not anymore, and it's unfortunate to see Rollins, like so many other young talents, booked to look like shit against Lesnar but Lesnar is still a beast and he'll steamroll over Rollins here.

As has been mentioned, Brock Lesnar did squash Seth Rollins in a singles match, although he didn't win it due to The Undertaker's interference.

Seth Rollins is one of the potential main eventers of WWE and in 2-3 years, I could see him defeating someone like Brock Lesnar. That's probably unlikely as well. Seth Rollins is nowhere near Brock Lesnar as of now. But at least he ain't boring like Brock is right now.

I know that Seth will lose here. But still I'm going to vote a better wrestler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back