Cena Region, Sacramento Subregion, Second Round: (8) Terry Funk vs. (9) Brock Lesnar

Discussion in 'Cena Region' started by klunderbunker, Mar 26, 2017.

?

Who Wins This Match?

1. Terry Funk

2. Brock Lesnar

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

This is a second round match in the Cena Region, Sacramento Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, California.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#8. Terry Funk

Vs.

[​IMG]

#9. Brock Lesnar

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster. Assume that the wrestlers are coming in fresh after their first round match.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

2. enviousdominous

enviousdominous Behold my diction

OH HELL NO THEY DIDN'T!

I'm giving this one to Brock, but dammit I wish we could see this one play out.

Terry would keep getting up, damn him he wouldn't lay down where even the most resilient wrestlers would have. Brock would beat Terry until his hands hurt, and Terry would be screaming "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT BOY!?"

I'd make a case for Terry if Brock had a reputation for being beatable due to fatigue, or being intimidated by a tough as nails opponent.

Brock would laugh his ass off. Terry would keep on stumbling into Brock's offense, and Brock would be enjoying every second of it.

I love you Terry, you're one of the greatest of all time, but we're talking about Brock Lesnar here.

Vote Brock.

3. nightmare

nightmare ...7, 8, Better stay up late...

Someone call an ambulance. Terry is getting carried out.

Brock is better on the mat, he is stronger and will not fall to a piledriver or flaming branding irons. Funk will go till he is hamburger, but he cannot take down this beast.

4. BigBombB

BigBombB Pre-Show Stalwart

Funk may have the bigger impact on the business as a whole, from his legendary run in the territory days to his establishing ECW, but Lesnar will go down as the best big man in wrestling history and that is a feat Funk just can't quite match.

Lesnar gets it.

5. Tastycles

Tastycles Turn Bayley heel

If there's anyone who doesn't give a shit about great champions, it's Lesnar. I can see no manner that isn't convoluted in which he would lose this match. Funk is a great wrestler and I think has earned the respect of many on these boards, but he'd lose here.

6. OYDK

OYDK King Of The Ring

Man, I can completely see this playing out, and it would be fucking incredible. Lesnar would just pound the shit out of Funk and Funk would just keep coming back for more, refusing to stay down. Eventually he'd go crazy and start throwing some haymakers before Lesnar puts him down for good.

Dammit, I love Terry Funk and I wish I could vote for him here, but Lesnar's pretty much in a class all by himself. Maybe with the likes of Andre, but that's about it.

Lesnar wins after a bloody fight.

7. SSJPhenom

SSJPhenom The Phenom of WZ

If this were a hardcore match with no rules, Funk would definitely take it to Lesnar. Oh Lesnar would still win and in the process destroy Funk, but Funk would put up a better fight if this were a hardcore match. As it stands now, this match goes about 5 min with Lesnar throwing Funk every which way he can before eventually giving him the merciful F5 and ending the match.

Vote Lesnar.