Cena: Leader Of The Shield?

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Hear me out. He's been attacked by them once, but that could easily be a swerve. Unlike Hell No, Orton & Sheamus, Cena done nothing about it.

Punk claims to not be affiliated with the Shield and to be honest I believe it. I think he just likes them helping him out.

We can't have the same shitty face/face promos we saw last year so where does it go? I say Cena should win the title at WM,with Shields help, after knowing full well he couldn't beat Rock on his own.

Bam, heel turn.

I'm sorry, I cannot get over the part where you said the promos for last year's build were bad. It was one of the best builds in Wrestlemania history.

Why do you bother watching pro wrestling then?

For everything but that. I'm a fan of the wrestling and the entertainment, but I wasnt entertained by that one bit. The match was kudu as lacklustre. Apart from making money, what good is the guy that turns up for a month and beats the top star?

Weren't you a part
Of that whole E-fed thingy?
Standards have fallen

I was, hopefully will be again soon. Bear in mind this idea stemmed from something I read about Cena bring revealed as the shields leader at survivor series.

I think both Cena and The Rock need to be heels. Hell, everybody in WWE needs to be a heel. No faces at all. It'll be so smarktastic.

For everything but that. I'm a fan of the wrestling and the entertainment, but I wasnt entertained by that one bit. The match was kudu as lacklustre. Apart from making money, what good is the guy that turns up for a month and beats the top star?

So...aside from the very thing pro wrestling is about?

So...aside from the very thing pro wrestling is about?

This is the problem. Regardless, you are going to make money, I just think that maybe in the process if doing so, you pull out the right results. That was the first time I really wanted Cena to win because then at least it would've given him something.

This is the problem. Regardless, you are going to make money, I just think that maybe in the process if doing so, you pull out the right results. That was the first time I really wanted Cena to win because then at least it would've given him something.

Um... The right result is the one that makes the most money

They'll turn Cena heel whenever they feel like launching a new era....they won't waste something like that on anything less than top billing in a new era with new energy surrounding the world of wrestling.

So, in this scenario that's presented:

Shield are the "outsiders" who have come in lurking in the crowd, their quest to stop injustice is their "war". And then the industry's biggest babyface icon who no one would ever expect to turn his back on his young fans ends up executing the shock swerve heel turn to join them?

Seems like the OP's idea might have been done before.

The biggest flaw to this idea is that Punk is CLEARLY already an affiliate of The Shield. It couldn't be more obvious without being openly stated. If this had been set in motion months ago it would have made (a little) more sense, but that time has passed.

So, in this scenario that's presented:

Shield are the "outsiders" who have come in lurking in the crowd, their quest to stop injustice is their "war". And then the industry's biggest babyface icon who no one would ever expect to turn his back on his young fans ends up executing the shock swerve heel turn to join them?

Seems like the OP's idea might have been done before.

Something in wrestling that's been done before? No way....

I needed to read this. It made me laugh.

This might be one of the most senseless, awful fantasy-booking ideas I've heard in 2013. Congratulation, you're off to a great start this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back