Shield Support Group

At least we know they went out with a bang. The stuff against The Wyatts & then beating of Evolution at 2 PPV's was a good sendoff. Plus that was all after kicking the shit out of the roster for a year & a half, including big names like Taker & Cena.

You did us proud boys.

Now who do I talk to about parking? I need my ticket validated.

Does this mean that Seth will go back to wrestling in tighty whities? I mean, it would look a bit daft if he kept his Shield gear, especially if he was in a match against Roman or Dean. The commentary team would have a collective stroke.

Batista looked like he lost a bet & had to wear part of a divas outfit. That was hilarious.

This is a place to not be in such a hurry to get Reigns his big push or worry about who will come out the face and who the heel. There is no point in guessing who will be the Jannetty or whether they will change out of their street artist costumes.

It's a place to just enjoy what they do in tag and 6-man tag competition and to hope they keep doing it. To realize that Reigns has had his big moments in gimmick matches and that he may not be ready to build a program for weeks and provide a solid 30 minute one on one encounter. No me promos or shocking break ups. Just enjoy what is still enjoyable and not be in such a rush to jump in to the future.

We can even set a timetable for our loyalty. Six months? A year? Two years? Play it by ear?

Can I get some support or is everyone beyond The Shield and ready for more?

Just felt like bumping this thread to feel better about myself.

I've been a fan since Age of the Fall, but still I gotta say...

Goddamn has Rollins gotten better in the year since this thread was made. I honestly wish that I could say the same about Reigns.

I've been a fan since Age of the Fall, but still I gotta say...

Goddamn has Rollins gotten better in the year since this thread was made. I honestly wish that I could say the same about Reigns.

AbsoSmurfly.

That flippy thing he did last night made no sense and I loved the hell out of it. He looked like he had a stroke after that match and I believed he could have. What a performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back