Shield Support Group

Multi-quote powers activate! No, no one gets the reference. Superfriends? Wondertwins? Gleek? Nevermind.

No.

Fuck The Shield.

Well then, good day sir.

They could be together for two more years! They could all be champions while being together! It's been over a year and they still feel freakin fantastic.

I'm sorry your drug tests came back and you tested positive for ibuprofen, pcp, and a shitload of Preperation H. You'll have to apply again in the fall.

I want Rollins to win the IC title

I'm not sure another mid card title is good for the group or even the individual, especially the individual. I'm all for individual success if it works and doesn't take away from the group. The Horsemen were not short on individual accomplishments and having back up is a great way to have heels succeed without demeaning your faces.

Do we get customized signatures for joining?

Ah, who am I kidding? The die is cast. Let the break up commence.

I said good day sir!

I'd be cool with another year of believing in the Shield.

+1

They've still got life left, but it's going to be over by Wrestlemania time I think, possibly earlier at Elimination Chamber.

What part of "good day sir" did you not understand!

Sorry, I'm not in the mood to watch lesbian Japanese spit kissing or have they added different types of videos to Youtube?

I believe in The Shield.

Now gimme my sig so IDR can weep!

No way do I have the tech savvy or the desire to have TNA marks tell me I stole an idea from them. This fear makes me wish I never started this thread.

Love The Shield, me. Seems the break-up is well and truly on though. My idea would have been to turn them face as a trio, being the antidote to The Wyatts. That's a feud that should have happened.

Never give up.

Saying goodbye to a truly good stable instead of kindly putting one out of it's misery (Aces n 8s, Immortal, Nexus, Corre) feels unnatural. Feels sad.

That's why we are all here.

Group sigs and I'm in. Them impact support guys are getting too uppity!

Be nice, they need all the help they can get right now in Dixieland.

If the Shield really aren't gonna make it past Mania as a unit then I'm all for their last stand as a group being against the Wyatts in the first War Games-style Elimination Chamber match.

But ideally I "believe in the Shield". Keep these guys together and just tease the inner tension for months, in the same way they have been for the last few weeks. I think all three are future main eventers, but for now I want to see them keep having outstanding matches as a stable.

Perfect.

I said good day sir!

VCicco6.png

I feel like they should be tense as shit around each other until after Wrestlemania when they break up and start going at each other, to get the most out of Shield infighting during the post-Wrestlemania season. Anything right now is probably going to be a waste of what a lot of people have been waiting for.

Those 3 guys have protected us all from injustice, men we cant see, bald giants & gingers. Now all some of you people can do is hope they break up? Ungrateful. The lot of you.

As long as there is evil in this world we need brave men to dress in matching black cat-burglar outfits to fight for what is right. Believe in The Shield.

I feel like they should be tense as shit around each other until after Wrestlemania when they break up and start going at each other, to get the most out of Shield infighting during the post-Wrestlemania season. Anything right now is probably going to be a waste of what a lot of people have been waiting for.

Are you the guy that brings beer to the Alcoholics Anonymous meetings?

Read the sign on the door. We don't need this type of talk around here, just let the rest of us live in denial.

If Reigns turns, replace him with another and keep The Shield going.

I believe! Hallelujah!

If Reigns turns, replace him with another and keep The Shield going.

I believe! Hallelujah!

Damn, Hunico is going to be busy. What if that just was his new gimmick?

El Reemplazo Barato!! The Cheap Replacement!!

I don't know how amenable Dean Ambrose would be to the idea after his last run-in with The Snake.

Yeah that was regarding Sheild going forward & said more in a 'versus' context rather than a 'team-up'. Guess I could have clarified better.

I doubt Ambrose would mind teaming with him being that he is a fan, but storyline wise that would not work so well.

No. Shield v. Evolution needs to happen. I said it once, I created a thread and people were against it... Are you still? That would be an helluva of a rub and create a great story.

Well I just read the report of the potential Evolution vs The Shield, as a mega mark of Evolution from the beginning I'd go batshit crazy for this. I believe The Shield and it would be such a great meeting of the old vs new, I can only imagine the match being insane. Make it happen.

Group is officially disbanded.

Pick up your orange drink by the cooler. Try to lay in rows so the authorities (oh, the irony) have an easy time dragging out our dead bodies.

They told me to believe in The Shield but they lied to me, man. I don't believe in anything anymore.

Hrc0p.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back