CCS vs. The World

cone.jpg

Oh no!

Reactions: Tim
That's an ice cream cone...not a snow cone...

INFIDEL!!!!!!

I may infract you just for putting up a pic that fucking obnoxiously big. I'll find a precedent that will allow me to do so.

I may just make Xfear my new God. He gave Repo Man an 8.

ROFL, you've actually seen Repo Man?! I absolutely love that movie. Harry Dean Stanton is a God.

Great punk rock kinda movie...I always bust a gut when the Circle Jerks cameo as a horrible lounge band, complete with jazz scatting.

And that picture of the Snow Cone does him no justice. He's missing the vampire fangs from which he draws his delicious colored artificial flavoring.

Wow. Never, EVER in my life did I EVER think that I would agree with anything that the absolutely ******ed Sean Hannity says. But seriously, he got it right here. I guess even a piece of shit like Hannity can be right once or twice.

Wow. Never, EVER in my life did I EVER think that I would agree with anything that the absolutely ******ed Sean Hannity says. But seriously, he got it right here. I guess even a piece of shit like Hannity can be right once or twice.

Nor did I EVER think I would agree with anything you posted. But I've found myself agreeing with you constantly in this thread. I guess it takes an absolute tool to bring enemies together. :beer:

Nor did I EVER think I would agree with anything you posted. But I've found myself agreeing with you constantly in this thread. I guess it takes an absolute tool to bring enemies together. :beer:

Meh, I didn't think we were enemies, but if you say so. Don't think I dislike you just for having insulted you or debated angrily with you in another thread, I've done it with just about everyone here, often times with some of the posters I respect the most.

No ill-will. I honestly don't even remember what it is we were arguing about.

Meh, I didn't think we were enemies, but if you say so. Don't think I dislike you just for having insulted you or debated angrily with you in another thread, I've done it with just about everyone here, often times with some of the posters I respect the most.

We HAVE to be enemies...in something as Manichean as a wrestling forum...it's all good v. evil, baby.

We were arguing about the Wal-Mart trampling. It was the exact opposite of this debate...you know, with long responses and so forth.

I do! The wal-mart thing right?

Flames Out
Dragon

We HAVE to be enemies...in something as Manichean as a wrestling forum...it's all good v. evil, baby.

We were arguing about the Wal-Mart trampling. It was the exact opposite of this debate...you know, with long responses and so forth.

I know what your talking about there. Thank you Theology and Church Studies.

God. I was hoping someone would come up and shoot that bitch through the entire interview. I'd have lost it on her, I'm serious. It wouldn't have been pretty.

Ohhhh! Yeah. Wow. I have a really bad short-term memory.

Yeah, forget all that shit. When I go on an ideological rant, there's really no reasoning with me. I'm sure we both said plenty of dumb shit we didn't mean.

Man. 75 freakin' pages. I don't think this is the direction this thread was meant to be in, but this is going to go down in WZ history as one of our most hilarious moments, along with the Great Invasion of SEScoops. Now that was some funny shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back