CCS vs. The World

Derf

O.M.G.
To go along with NorCals thread, who do you think is less superior to you, and should bow to you?

I'm not man enough to name names :p

I have a feeling this thread is going to be used to call people out.

I have a feeling this thread is going to be used to call people out.

Like you and your abominations that you refer to as "posts"? You are the guy that claims that medicine doesn't heal people, God does, and that despite Christians using alcohol from it's inception until now, that drugs are evil sins.

And drinking wine isnt a sin. Getting drunk/high is a sin.

How is it a sin? PLEASE show me where in the bible it says that becoming intoxicated is a sin.

And then please show me your evidence that Jesus Christ and his followers did not use marijuana, when it has already been proven that they did.

I never claimed that they were smoking marijuana to get stoned, did I? I said that they used it for anointing oil & incense among other things. Now tell me, what does incense do? It smokes. What happens when marijuana smoke is inhaled? You become intoxicated. Simple math, 1 + 1 = 2.

Also i didnt say medicine doesnt heal people i said JESUS healed the people that he healed in the Bible. NOT Marijuana.

Marijuana IS a medicine. So yes, you did claim that medicine doesn't heal people, and that only God does.

So unless you've got your medical degree handy and scientific evidence disproving artifacts that have been discovered, stop talking. You're embarassing yourself.

How is it a sin? PLEASE show me where in the bible it says that becoming intoxicated is a sin.

Galatians 5:19-21 (New International Version)

19The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

--

That's one of many.

The Bible said:
The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God. (Galatians 5:19 - 21 NIV)
There it is.

I dont think it was by hiself. I think his kids helped. But either way it still happened.

Oh man, I'm a christian and the two things I hate more than anything is either people totally bashing my religion or people trying to push their religion as the gospel and the only thing right. Luckily this thread has both. As for who isn't a better poster I don't know actually, possibly some prison noob or someone.

I'm not trying to push my religion. He attacked it and i defended it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back