CCS vs. The World

I think Tim is a little less quality of a poster than I am. Mostly because he misspelled TM, and put an "i" in there. I think a prison sentence would teach him the ways.

Having finally read all this, I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents on the man wrote the Bible argument.

Factor in this is just my theory and I have little if any proof for it.

I've always thought that A)The men were told by God what to write, and B)That if God wanted soemthing to be said in the bible, he'd find a way to get it in.

I can't believe I missed all these pages in only about 10 hours.

Somebody please tell me what the hell happened?

I think it was X called out CCS on something he said and CCS started saying if we didn't believe exactly what he did, we'd all go to hell. It spiraled out of control from there.

I think Tim is a little less quality of a poster than I am. Mostly because he misspelled TM, and put an "i" in there. I think a prison sentence would teach him the ways.
Uncalled for. Tim > TM. You should be Trinity. Much better.

I believe that god will accept you, if you have done good in your life. If you have good in your heart, you will be accepted into Heaven. If you are a bad person, you can repent for your sins, and then be accepted into Heaven. And God would not want his own children to go to Hell, and would try to prevent this. He would try and help everyone, but some people are ignorant and do not listen. But some of these people can be good people, you don't need to accept god to be a good person.

I could go on forever, but I'd just be repeating what everybody else said. Which is what i've already done anyway.

I think it was X called out CCS on something he said and CCS started saying if we didn't believe exactly what he did, we'd all go to hell. It spiraled out of control from there.
It started with X arguing with him in my ICP thread. then it came here into the bar room.

A simple:

"I'm right, you're wrong"
"No, you're just an idiot. Good day."

Would have prevented the crapload of pages here. Just maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back