• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CCS' UFC 97: Redemption review

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
I watched this on at my uncle's house with some people. We all pitched in and paid a little so we could afford it. I must say, the conversation between us was much better than the actuall fights. But the fights werent all that bad, exept for the cock sucking mainevent.

Steve Cantwell vs Luiz Cane
It was a pretty good fight that kept me entertained. It was a lot of strikng in the fight, which is always good. Cane looked like a potential title contended a few fights down the line, and Cantwell came across as no pushover. This was a really good fight to start off the show.

Cheick Kongo vs Antoni Hardonk
Good little heavweight fight. Kongo is just fucking badass. I'd love to see him fight the winner of the Lesnar/Mir fight. The fight was short, but sweet. Kongo looked very good in the fight, winning by KO. But the most entertaining thing about the fight was the people around me, they thought they were saying "Hard on" instead of "Hardonk" so when he got KO'd a guy hollered "His name is Antoni Limp Dick now!!!" Lawlz

Krzysztof Soszynski vs Brian Stann
It was okay. Krzysztof pulled off a nice kimura but the fight was just meh.

Chuck Liddel vs Shogun Rua
Great fight while it lasted. I figured Shogun would come out strong, so I picked him to win by knockout. I just hope that Liddel doesnt really retire. The guy has a lot of big money fights left in him.

Anderson Silva vs Thales Leities
Shit. That's the only word to describe it. I dont need to say anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back