• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Carter signs paperwork to fire Abyss; Big swerve coming?

I have been wondering, whether RVD played any role in the Bischoff plan. It was very convenient for Bischoff to have RVD came out and ask for not firing Abyss. What's more, latter when Dixie was signing some documents she was talking with RVD. Maybe he purposely distracted her, just to have Bischoff came in and gave her something to sign.

when i said tna was predictable i meant the papers and the battle royal. i honestly believe them and dececption could go many diffrent ways and will probably be some combination of all these ideas stated above. i will be looking foreward to seeing how this all works out. i think if this big they turns out to be hogan/jarret/bisch it will be a flop and dissapointing.i hope they are able to to wow everyone but i am not holding my breath.

Now I may be convinced 'they' and 'deception' will play into each other, but I'm still not sure truly how so my thoughts are this: Let's say Dixie basically signed over her company to not only Bischoff but an Alliance of some sorts (I'm going to go off of some other ideas that were passed around on this thread to build this up).
1. Bischoff presents this random contract. Dixie signs it not knowing what she signs, signing over the ownership of not only Dixie's power but Hogan's share as well. (Bischoff-WCW)
2. It was mentioned that Jarrett could have always been under the radar with this 'Deception' angle so the contract could have also signed power back to Jarrett. (Jarrett- Original TNA)
3. Russo is getting his name out and he has shown some tv time. He is a hated heel and he does well on the camera. Maybe the contract has his name too. (Russo-WWF/E & WCW)
4. Abyss has mentioned Bob & Janice a lot. They are in on they but they are still unheard of. Abyss still mentions that 'they' are coming. Doesn't mean that all of them are coming. Someone mentioned that the IWC could have been fooled all along about Heyman. Heyman has said that TNA could not afford him, but Bob & Janice could through Panda Energy and Panda already funds TNA anyways. So Bob & Janice's role could be to bring in the 'they' that is coming. Heyman. (Heyman-ECW)
5. I mentioned at the end of each point where all four originally held creative power. I would love to see this happen but it probably won't. To pull this off and to have the biggest swerve ever is to make several TNA originals the heels behind the group turning on several big named stars. If Heyman were to be involved I think what would play it out bigger was if he were to turn on his ECW originals (why else get RVD out of the picture). Sting & Nash could have been warning Dixie about her TNA stars turning on her I'd keep Hogan as a babyface who got screwed over and iff any of the WWE rejects (such as Benjamin & Haas, Carlito) come in, I wouldn't make them heels of the group (otherwise you just have another nWo TNA style). I would still use some pretty young TNA talent as faces of the group just so TNA could work over younger talent both on the heel and face side.

If we are wrong about the termination contract and it really was a termination contract that will just give Abyss some time off (not sure why), then this could be bigger still. It's not the first time random contracts have somehow appeared out of nowhere and that's what they were. Sometimes I just find it hard to believe if Dixie's parents are involved and they can still have more say than Dixie herself that Bischoff really needs a contract to hand Dixie's powers over to home.

I credit Russo & Bischoff lately for their creative writing. This could go several ways and I love reading our ideas on what could go on.

Remember Hogan called Bischoff on the carpet, and told him he needs to get with the program and fly straight. It was Hogan stopping Bischoff from doing something stuped. I think it would be funny if Hogan, Foley, Jarrett, and Bischoff all ended up with shares. Bischoff was only able to get Dixie's shares in that little swerve, Jarrett still have his small amount of ownership, and of course Foley and Hogan are shareholders and investors in TNA. Let the games begin people.

The one thing that Dixie didn't sign was Abyss's resignation. What she signed obviously has something to do with "Deception" or "They". The one thing I have figured out for sure is that you better watch Reaction if you want the whole storyline. The Angle/Anderson locker room fight is a good example. I am a big fan of Reaction because it allows TNA to enhance their stories without taking too much time from Impact.

Ric-Flair.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back