Calling people who are banned...

Should we call those that get perma banned Teddy Harted?

• Yes, it gives a Distinction between those that may have a chance to Dipshits

• No keep it as Banned

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like the sound of that

Luther youd make a better admin than polosport,craveadmins,julienjng,and that other one combined

Luther for admin?

Just for that....

Prince Albert 4 Mod!

Well, thanks for that, Agrex. I'd rep ya if I could. I'll try to remember to get back around to it. Although I don't know if I would enjoy being a mod. Prison Mod, hell yeah. But I don't see why anyone would need my jurisdiction to go outside the prison.There's plenty of mods for now. Plus, I'd probably get in trouble for trying to ban Disco Inferno and all his ******ed followers. Seriously, he's got fucking apostles now!!

But the thing isn't working. I have yet to see Teddy Harted under anyones name and I looked under names that I know are banned permanantly

I've seen it a couple of times. The guy that called me a *** had it under his name. I prefer the term "homosexual."

But the thing isn't working. I have yet to see Teddy Harted under anyones name and I looked under names that I know are banned permanantly

I've seen it, it's funny. But whatever happened to having a line crossed through the name of whoever is banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back