Calling people who are banned...

Should we call those that get perma banned Teddy Harted?

• Yes, it gives a Distinction between those that may have a chance to Dipshits

• No keep it as Banned

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shadowmancer

I am The Last Baron
... Should we call those that have been Perma Banned Teddy Harted instead of Banned. Since that is what Teddy Hart seems best at. getting fired and blackballed from companies. Do you agree?

How about Premature Superstars! Just when their beginning to getting the posting, they are done and over with.

yeah but Teddy Harted Implies that they have been blackballed from this place as well. Lesnar could go to Vince and Say I want back in. He would more than Likely be back in

yeah but Teddy Harted Implies that they have been blackballed from this place as well. Lesnar could go to Vince and Say I want back in. He would more than Likely be back in

I doubt it as Vince is a prick. Lesnar has bad mouth the WWE too much.I think Vince would rather hire Macho than Brock. How about calling the guys Machos as they will never get let back in, no matter what.

Macho is usally a complementing name if you think about it. and what are you thinking saying Vince Hates Lasner? He just alloud UFC to use WWE Tradmarked Footage of Brock Lesner, they even mentioned him on the official website! I can garentee that if lesner wanted to join the WWE again, Vince would have him on air in less than a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back