Calling out that rotten flap Dave

*facepalm* I do my dream team come back and he is banned? Shattered. Please don't give me a warning lee, I mean one more warning and I'm banned. Please I beg of you.

Who the fuck plays virtual tennis? The sport alone is boring as Hell, who wants to play that in a video game.

Aim a little higher with your shitty little sarcasm and after your done making a post I probably won't read to to to your general dullness you can go back to play your shitty little virtual tennis with your pathetic entourage.
Holy fuck. He stuttered in text.

Who the fuck plays virtual tennis? The sport alone is boring as Hell, who wants to play that in a video game.

Virtual Tennis is a great game as is actual Tennis. I just thought it funny that he used it as an insult!

Aw, I completely missed this! I'll get back to you in a week...

Aim a little higher with your shitty little sarcasm and after your done making a post I probably won't read to to to your general dullness you can go back to play your shitty little virtual tennis with your pathetic entourage.

Who is in this entourage? Lee is mentoring me(Though I haven't gotten to posting in a while due to school work) so i guess I'm in said entourage. Who else? Sam? They talk quite alot. Numbers? Again, posts frequently enough in gamers HQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back