• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling out that rotten flap Dave

Uncle Chester

I see you, and your penis.
Fuck off you massive piece of petrified shit. Did I send you a fucking picture of a fat cunt dancing? You need some fucking decency fucked into you, you fucking prick.

:D Check your rep now. Ignore the green I just wanted the pic to show up. You're welcome. Nobody has got that pic since Tdigs. ;)

Reactions: TLC
Aww he's 17 and swears.

Aim a little higher with your shitty little sarcasm and after your done making a post I probably won't read to to to your general dullness you can go back to play your shitty little virtual tennis with your pathetic entourage.

the pic now on his rep. Not for the faint of hearted. well it got tdigs upset for a bit lol
143533_main.jpg

the pic now on his rep. Not for the faint of hearted. well it got tdigs upset for a bit lol
143533_main.jpg

And why the fuck would you even consider doing that? You fucking disgust me how fucking sneaky you are. Get rid of that fuckign rep right now.

And why the fuck would you even consider doing that? You fucking disgust me how fucking sneaky you are. Get rid of that fuckign rep right now.

I'm guessing you're from Adelaide. am I close? I can't get rid of it. keep going and I will get more people to put it in there. I disgust alot of people, even myself so why should I care how you feel about me?

I'm guessing you're from Adelaide. am I close? I can't get rid of it. keep going and I will get more people to put it in there. I disgust alot of people, even myself so why should I care how you feel about me?

Be a bit self aware and don't spread your sick mind to people who don't want it. I'm sure you can exchange fatty pictures with that cunt of a mod.

well he's banned for a week, didn't take long to find a spam post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back