Cade?

I like Cade I would keep him with Jericho but try to push him more maybe give him the IC Championship and try the make him more legit as a wrestler instead of just being Y2J "sidekick"

but Cade is actually good on the mic and even better in the ring they should use him better

Newsflash!!! IMO Being Jericho's whipping boy, and winning your one and olny match in months over Paul London, dose NOT constitute a "push." The feud is about Michales and Jericho cade is forgetfull, he makes no differance in matches. In fact this is how well the the WWE thinks of him: two weeks ago JBL was picked as Jericho's parter in a handicap match instead of Cade WHO WAS THERE AT RING SIDE. He has received an Anti-Push. Being with Jericho has done nothing for him but get him lost in the Y2J/HBK feud. He is no more than Jericho's valet. When have him and Cade had a tag team match together. They havent to my knoledge, so thats what he means to the company...nothing.

Sigh. WWE had him pin Michaels last week and again drop the ball. Sure, they gave him some time on the mic, but they should have really capitalized on Cade's win by putting him in a good singles match with HBK, that would definitely help Cade's "push" some. But then of course, there wouldn't be a DX tag match. Why bother having someone go over a huge star without following up on it? This entire push reeks of unused opportunities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back