• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bye.

You still being here proves your statement untrue. Actually, I don't know how true that is, but it needed to be said.

LOL. I'm not the one camouflaging his text.

If this is because I didn't wish you a happy birthday, let it go. I just figured you were spawned. You're weird like that. No offense.

It was hand written and would have come at the end of a long story.

The next pay per view would have been a Survivor Series style tag match with the World, Tag Team and Taz Titles on the line. The idea was that each fall would decide a title and both the winner and loser would leave. The match would end with KB and Sabre joining forces as the new Big Bad with the Impact Players being broken up and trying to fight back but failing each time. The only chance left was for Rusty to beat KB, who has ducked him for months because he's the one guy that KB knows he taught Rusty everything he knew and Rusty would beat him one on one.

The main event of Final Chapter 3 would have been KB vs. Rusty for the title but KB said Rusty would have to beat Papa Shango earlier in the night, knowing that it was the one thing Rusty couldn't do. Rusty agrees to the match, as long as it can be no holds barred. Shango and KB, thinking that there's no chance Rusty can win, agree to the match.

The Impact Players return and destroy Shango with the debut of Total Impact: Shango is laid out in the middle of the ring with chairs wrapped around every limb and his neck. The Players all get chairs of their own and springboard up to Pillmanize all four of Shango's limbs, his neck and crush his balls at the same time. Rusty covers, says he's got about 20 minutes before the cops come and arrest him for killing Shango, so KB should get out here right now now. The final match in OCW is Rusty Ratings Spiking KB for the title and being sent to prison as champion.

Fuck sake, I could have been a star KB... I'll never let you live this down.

Indeed we would. The worst part of all, every time I hear this (which is far too often to be healthy), I want to do one more show.

[youtube]EEfELVFsrHw[/youtube]

Sly vs. Butcher. Now this could be the WZ generational feud we've been waiting for. Getting my popcorn.

Put away your salty snacks...

I was tempted to temp ban you for the fun of it. You're lucky I decided against it.

...it'd be a short-lived affair. Besides, me poking fun at Sly on his birthday or him taking a veiled shot at me is more business as usual than the start of a feud.

I'm not much of a believer in coincidence.

LBKReturns.png

I remember that kid. Wasn't he the one who had a blog where he said he hacked the forum?
If I recall correctly, it only took him 42 seconds.

Also, the guy who said everyone arguing with him was just one person controlling a variety of accounts, which, irony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back